The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married Bros who kena genital herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 View Post
A little bit hard though, like 15 years for my case…Too long a period…
The majority of those who are infected with genital herpes never experience any outbreaks so I guess the best option is to take your chances and hope that she falls into this category.

My first girlfriend had herpes but at the time we knew nothing about what was causing the outbreaks on her lips and it was simply classified as a result of eating "heaty" food and we carried on having sex without a care in the world.

Years later, with the advent of the internet, it became obvious that the sores were caused by HSV 1 or 2. However I have never had any symptoms. Am I infected? I honestly have no idea. However it has never been an issue and subsequent sexual partners don't seem to have caught anything from me so I assume that the immune system deals with these sorts of infections as a matter of course.

https://www.hims.com/blog/is-asympto...herpes-a-thing

How Common Is Asymptomatic Herpes?

Herpes is, unfortunately, one of the most common viral infections in people — more than half of adults under 50 are infected with the HSV-1 type of herpes. On top of that, an estimated 13 percent of people aged 15 to 48 are infected with the HSV-2 virus, according to WHO (World Health Organization) data.

Symptoms of herpes typically occur in an initial outbreak, followed by subsequent outbreaks.

Initial herpes and cold sore outbreaks are often characterized by itching and burning around the genitals or mouth. Blisters can form in the affected area within 24 hours and develop open, fluid-filled sores at the site of the herpes outbreak.

But here’s the thing: Not everyone with herpes will experience symptoms.

According to research on neonatal herpes simplex virus infection passed from pregnant women to babies, 75 to 90 percent of people with genital herpes aren’t actually aware they’re infected. Why? They never develop visible herpes sores and suffer very mild symptoms — if any.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-12-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The majority of those who are infected with genital herpes never experience any outbreaks so I guess the best option is to take your chances and hope that she falls into this category.

My first girlfriend had herpes but at the time we knew nothing about what was causing the outbreaks on her lips and it was simply classified as a result of eating "heaty" food and we carried on having sex without a care in the world.

Years later, with the advent of the internet, it became obvious that the sores were caused by HSV 1 or 2. However I have never had any symptoms. Am I infected? I honestly have no idea. However it has never been an issue and subsequent sexual partners don't seem to have caught anything from me so I assume that the immune system deals with these sorts of infections as a matter of course.

https://www.hims.com/blog/is-asympto...herpes-a-thing

How Common Is Asymptomatic Herpes?

Herpes is, unfortunately, one of the most common viral infections in people — more than half of adults under 50 are infected with the HSV-1 type of herpes. On top of that, an estimated 13 percent of people aged 15 to 48 are infected with the HSV-2 virus, according to WHO (World Health Organization) data.

Symptoms of herpes typically occur in an initial outbreak, followed by subsequent outbreaks.

Initial herpes and cold sore outbreaks are often characterized by itching and burning around the genitals or mouth. Blisters can form in the affected area within 24 hours and develop open, fluid-filled sores at the site of the herpes outbreak.

But here’s the thing: Not everyone with herpes will experience symptoms.

According to research on neonatal herpes simplex virus infection passed from pregnant women to babies, 75 to 90 percent of people with genital herpes aren’t actually aware they’re infected. Why? They never develop visible herpes sores and suffer very mild symptoms — if any.
It’s really hard now that I got to bear the consequences. Not sure what to do. So just wondering if more bros fall into the same category and can share their solution

All I can do now is to take valtrex. Condoms are not possible because she is on the pill. For some weird reason after many years of her not into sex she is suddenly into it. Now I am always nervous with every sexual encounter.

Mine is hsv 2
Old 05-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
It’s really hard now that I got to bear the consequences. Not sure what to do. So just wondering if more bros fall into the same category and can share their solution

All I can do now is to take valtrex. Condoms are not possible because she is on the pill. For some weird reason after many years of her not into sex she is suddenly into it. Now I am always nervous with every sexual encounter.

Mine is hsv 2
Any other bros have experience to share
Old 05-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Mine is hsv 2
Any bros have experience to share?
Old 05-01-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros have experience to share?
I think it’s better u talk to a dsc counsellor who will be in a better position to advise you.

In theory, hsv2 can spread during period where’s there’s no outbreak.
And condoms does not prevent hsv2. Part of the shaft will
Be exposed and not covered by the condom.

Old 06-01-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
I think it’s better u talk to a dsc counsellor who will be in a better position to advise you.

In theory, hsv2 can spread during period where’s there’s no outbreak.
And condoms does not prevent hsv2. Part of the shaft will
Be exposed and not covered by the condom.

Yes I know but the counselor will only give one answer…. So I am just seeing if any bros have any other ways of handling the situation
Old 06-01-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I know but the counselor will only give one answer…. So I am just seeing if any bros have any other ways of handling the situation
How many outbreaks you had?

If it’s frequent there’s no way u can hide it from your wife.

Feeling peaceful and stress free is the key.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
How many outbreaks you had?

If it’s frequent there’s no way u can hide it from your wife.

Feeling peaceful and stress free is the key.
Am on valtrex everyday. Take it secretly. No outbreaks for past 10 months since initial outbreak.
Old 06-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Am on valtrex everyday. Take it secretly. No outbreaks for past 10 months since initial outbreak.
As advised by doc or?

Better ask if will affect liver in the long term.
Old 06-01-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
As advised by doc or?

Better ask if will affect liver in the long term.
I don’t have a choice. I need to minimize transmission risk and I will eat what I can eat to do that

Doctor mentioned people take it for decades so it should be fine

Although if one day the wife gets it then there’s no point in me taking it anymore

I hope that day never comes though, will gladly eat it for the next decade
Old 06-01-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

I still remember last time my father used the excuse he got it from public toilet seat and my mum actually believed him..

U may want to try that.. u have to plan ur story well... like u may have to come up with a story how did u end up in public toilet becos
u having diarrhea and how u just sat on the toilet seat without putting any papers on top of the seat because u were rushing
and then after a few days u discover u have some symptoms and ur went to see a doctor and doctor said u may have gotten it from the
public toilet seat

https://www.struthealth.com/blog/can...-a-toilet-seat

Quote: "Getting herpes from a toilet seat is unlikely but it’s not impossible. "

All the best to you, at least my mum believed my father..
Old 07-01-2024, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
What do you do? How do you tell your wife
Act blur, just tell her don't why your cock got "pimple" etc....your wife will let your rest. May be you gotten from using SPA towel...
Old 07-01-2024, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
I still remember last time my father used the excuse he got it from public toilet seat and my mum actually believed him..

U may want to try that.. u have to plan ur story well... like u may have to come up with a story how did u end up in public toilet becos
u having diarrhea and how u just sat on the toilet seat without putting any papers on top of the seat because u were rushing
and then after a few days u discover u have some symptoms and ur went to see a doctor and doctor said u may have gotten it from the
public toilet seat

https://www.struthealth.com/blog/can...-a-toilet-seat

Quote: "Getting herpes from a toilet seat is unlikely but it’s not impossible. "

All the best to you, at least my mum believed my father..
She chose to believe and close two eyes ba…
Old 07-01-2024, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Act blur, just tell her don't why your cock got "pimple" etc....your wife will let your rest. May be you gotten from using SPA towel...
I don’t have outbreaks so there is no pimple or anything. The problem with herpes is that it can transmit without symptoms… and hsv 2 especially cannot be transmitted via towel all these la
Old 07-01-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster

I am thinking many bros sure kena also as long as chiong. Herpes easily spread with bbbj even with condom. So just thinking issit they don’t even know they got it or somehow they manage to work out a solution?

To be honest if I didn’t go geylang I wouldn’t suspect that little scratch was herpes, I may think it’s because I scratch myself or something
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1