The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
dtapclinic

Old 26-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
HSV 1 Positive

i m mid 30 male. After years of chionging. i finally kena the "toto" due to some unsafe sex practices ices. I went to clinic earlier this week and just got my result that show i m HSV 1 positive.

I dont have any symptom at all thus I only got it check when my wife complaining about sharp pain she feel when she go to pee. I was based in oversea for works for 2 years, thus at the moment kindly just assume that she knew what i did when i m there. We have come to term in that matters. What i need to know now is the next step is obviously to go and get treatment. What I want to know is what should we do next regarding our sex lives. things like can we continue to deep throat kiss, go down on her, sex with condom obviously.. I believe alot of bro in my situation as well and appreciate all advise.
Old 26-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Best to stop having sex and get her to do screening first, before anything else. Based on the results, do the treatment accordingly until the end. To be the safest is both retested with negative then only resume sex. Not sure about HSV, but for bacteria std like gonorrhea, you can still be reinfected even after recovered. So best is to resume sex after both are negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
i m mid 30 male. After years of chionging. i finally kena the "toto" due to some unsafe sex practices ices. I went to clinic earlier this week and just got my result that show i m HSV 1 positive.

I dont have any symptom at all thus I only got it check when my wife complaining about sharp pain she feel when she go to pee. I was based in oversea for works for 2 years, thus at the moment kindly just assume that she knew what i did when i m there. We have come to term in that matters. What i need to know now is the next step is obviously to go and get treatment. What I want to know is what should we do next regarding our sex lives. things like can we continue to deep throat kiss, go down on her, sex with condom obviously.. I believe alot of bro in my situation as well and appreciate all advise.
Old 26-01-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HSV 1 Positive

FYI, I also received my results today and tested positive for gonorrhea. 20+ years of chiong life now first time kena toto like you. I have already begin treatment when I went to do screening 3 days ago since symptoms already have. Now when I received my test results, the symptoms already much reduced to almost none as of today. A bit better for my case is I don't have sex life with my wife since years ago so I just need to rest 1-2 weeks quietly before back to action. I'm not sure if this is just my case, but I strike toto is coming from DH. I know there are risks everywhere but all the while ML/FL/Geylang/overseas, capped or uncapped, still lucky me. Recently started to try DH, and only DH for the past 2 weeks, I got my first STD. Moving forward, I will be more cautious with DH, if I ever go back for them, maybe not for a while. Haha.
Old 26-01-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Best to stop having sex and get her to do screening first, before anything else. Based on the results, do the treatment accordingly until the end. To be the safest is both retested with negative then only resume sex. Not sure about HSV, but for bacteria std like gonorrhea, you can still be reinfected even after recovered. So best is to resume sex after both are negative.
Actually, she is the first to go to doctor and tested positive and on medicine. Long story short, she close one eye and asked for me to be tested. I show no symptom at all thus i thought I m clean. Well. I google search and show HSV 1 is not curable, thus i m more curious how should we go about this in the future.
Old 26-01-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Best I think is to seek doctors advice on future sex life.

Quote:
Actually, she is the first to go to doctor and tested positive and on medicine. Long story short, she close one eye and asked for me to be tested. I show no symptom at all thus i thought I m clean. Well. I google search and show HSV 1 is not curable, thus i m more curious how should we go about this in the future.
Old 26-01-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
technoknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

U mean after yrs of chionging..now then start to get screening?

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=13850811&postcount=10
Can we follow this and check after 6wks of last exposure?
Old 26-01-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Chace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since it is not curable, and both of you have it, should just as per normal for future intercourse.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

If you have no symptoms at all I think can wait for the likely detection period since you don't know what std you are getting. However once you have symptoms I think is best to go clinic immediately and seek doctor advice, the earlier (to receive treatment) the better.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

If both are hsv positive then what’s the point of taking note of anything. Just go raw with everything already
Old 27-01-2024, 02:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

80% of the world's population has HSV1 so the result of this test should come as no surprise.

Most catch the virus in childhood long before they are sexually active.

https://www.healthychildren.org/Engl...ery-good-light
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2024, 02:14 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

healthychildren.org
Cold Sores in Children: About the Herpes Simplex Virus
8–10 minutes

​A child's toddler and preschool-age years are filled with new experiences, like a first playdate or first tricycle. Often by around age 5, however, a less-than-fun first also may pop up: a child's first cold sore.
What are Cold Sores?

Cold sores (also called fever blisters or oral herpes) start as small blisters that form around the lips and mouth. They sometimes appear on the chin, cheeks, and nose, too. After a few days, the blisters usually begin to ooze, then form a crust and heal completely in one to two weeks.

Despite their name, cold sores actually have nothing to do with colds. In children, cold sores are usually caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Genital herpes is usually caused by a different strain, herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), although both virus strains can cause sores in any part of the body.

Most people are first exposed to HSV between ages 1 and 5 years of age, and more than half of people in the United States are infected with it by the time they become adults. Beyond the uncomfortable sores that the virus can cause, HSV is usually harmless.
How Do Cold Sores Spread?

Cold sores are highly contagious. They can spread through saliva, skin-to-skin contact, or by touching an object handled by someone infected with the virus.

Primary HSV - ExampleWhen a child develops a cold sore for the first time (also called primary HSV), the blisters often spread beyond the lips to the mouth and gums. A child may also have a fever, swollen and tender lymph glands, sore throat, irritability and drooling. Sometimes symptoms are so mild, though, parents may not even notice any of them.
When problems can arise:

The virus from cold sores can spread to the eyes, which can lead to HSV keratitis, an infection of the cornea—the clear dome that covers the colored part of the eye. The infection usually heals without damaging the eye, but more severe infections can lead to scarring of the cornea or blindness. HSV keratitis is a major cause of blindness worldwide.

HSV is especially dangerous to babies under 6 months of age. Parents or relatives with cold sores should be especially careful not to kiss babies—their immune systems are not well developed until after about 6 months old. Signs that a baby may have been infected with HSV include low grade fever and one or more small skin blisters. These symptoms can occur 2 to 12 days after HSV exposure. If these occur or if you have any concerns, call your pediatrician.

Do Cold Sores Come Back?

After a child's first cold sore, the virus settles into bundles of nerve cells in the body—causing no symptoms unless it activates and travels back up to the skin's surface. While the virus remains in the body for the rest of your life, the recurrence of cold sores is highly variable. Some children may never get another cold sore, while others may have multiple outbreaks a year. When the virus does reactivate, cold sores tend form again at the same spot but usually not inside of the mouth.

The first signs of a flare up include tingling, itching, or burning where the cold sore moves toward the skin. Parents might notice their child keeps touching or scratching a spot on the lip that starts to swell and redden before sores form.
Common Cold Sore Triggers:

Once a child is infected with the cold sore virus, it is more likely to return during times when the body's immune system is run down or the skin becomes irritated from other causes.

Common cold-sore triggers for children previously exposed to the virus include:

Fatigue and stress

Exposure to intense sunlight, heat, cold, or dryness

Injuries to or breaks in the skin

Illness (i.e., cold or flu)

Dehydration and poor diet

Fluctuating hormones (i.e., during a teen's menstrual periods, etc.)

What Parents Can Do:

Although there is currently no cure for cold sores, the good news is that they go away on their own. Some may take a little longer than others to heal. Cold sores are typically not treated, because the medications currently available only slightly speed up healing time. Parents can protect against the cold sores' spread, help relieve the child's discomfort during a flare-up, and try to avoid possible triggers.
Stop the spread.

Try to prevent your child from scratching or picking at cold sores. This can spread the virus to other parts of the body, such as fingers and eyes, as well as to other children who touch toys and other objects they play with. Wash hands and clean toys regularly.

During a cold sore flare-up, don't let your child share drinks or utensils, towels, toothpaste or other items to avoid spreading the infection through saliva. Also, wash items such as towels and linens in hot water after use.

Children usually can go to child care or school with an active infection, but your pediatrician may suggest keeping them home if they drool a lot or are having their very first HSV outbreak. See When to Keep Your Child Home from Child Care for more information.

If your child participates in sports that involve skin-to-skin contact such as wrestling, he or she should sit out during an active cold sore infection. Make sure mats and other equipment are cleaned regularly after use.

Ease discomfort.

Apply ice or a warm washcloth to the sores to help ease your child's cold sore pain.

Chilled or icy treats such as smoothies may be soothing to tender lips and can help avoid dehydration.

Avoid giving your child acidic foods during a cold sore outbreak (e.g., citrus fruits or tomato sauce). These can irritate cold sores.

If your child's cold sores continue to hurt—especially if he or she does not want to eat or drink because of mouth pain—ask your pediatrician about giving a pain reliever such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Your pediatrician may also suggest an over-the-counter cream or a prescription anti-viral cream to help reduce cold sore symptoms and shorten outbreaks by a day or two.

Avoid triggers.

Skin irritation can bring on a cold sore outbreak, so be sure your child uses lotion and a lip balm containing sunscreen or zinc oxide before heading outdoors.

Make sure your child gets enough sleep, exercise, and eats a well-balanced diet.

Help your child manage stress, which can increase the likelihood of cold sore outbreaks.

When to See Your Pediatrician:

During your child's first cold sore infection: This is especially recommended if your child has a known difficulty in fighting infections or a chronic skin condition such as eczema.

If your newborn develops a blister-like rash or fever: This could be symptoms of a dangerous, neonatal herpes simplex infection.

If there are sores or blisters near your child's eyes: HSV is the most common cause of corneal infections.

If your child develops a headache, combined with confusion, seizure or fever during a cold sore outbreak: This could signal a dangerous brain infection caused by the virus, including meningitis or encephalitis.

If the sores do not heal on their own within seven to 10 days: Your pediatrician might want to rule out a secondary bacterial infection and/or any other medical condition.

If skin surrounding cold sores becomes reddened, swollen or feels hot to the touch: This may be signs of a secondary bacterial infection. Infection that spreads to the bloodstream and body-wide (sepsis) can also be a concern for children whose immune systems are weakened by certain diseases and medications.

If your child gets frequent cold sores: Children with more than five or six outbreaks a year might benefit from antiviral medications. Talk to your pediatrician about a prescription if your child's outbreaks are frequent.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Thanks boss for the quote. I have read it all in previous thread. Anyway, i guess i will just go down to the clinic with my wife and see what the doctor say about medication and moving on with our sex lives.

Anyway guy play safe out there!
Old 27-01-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

So if 80% of the population has it then shldnt geylang be out of whores? They do periodical testing and they can still continue working if they tested positive for hsv1?
Old 27-01-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

What unsafe sex practice are you referring to?
Old 27-01-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 1
SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
FYI, I also received my results today and tested positive for gonorrhea. 20+ years of chiong life now first time kena toto like you. Recently started to try DH, and only DH for the past 2 weeks, I got my first STD. Moving forward, I will be more cautious with DH, if I ever go back for them, maybe not for a while. Haha.
Sorry to ask. May I know what is “DH”?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1