The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
dtapclinic

Old 27-02-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HSV 1 Positive

hi bros, since this is for lack of a better word sti thread, what does it mean if a girl is positive tested for hpv16? am no doctor but did a quick search on google and seems is quite a common virus? seems like this virus is almost untraceable.
her doc told her no sex for a year is it true? does it mean that i have gotten it as well due to previous meetings with her.
hope more experienced bros her able to shed some light
Old 28-02-2024, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Once kana HSV2 ..valacyclovir will be your medication for as long as you are in this planet..!this med is not cheap
Well...honestly nothing I can do also. As they say want play dont scared, want scared dont play LOL since no scared, play liao. Went to check on google they say the most contagious period is when sores are open and wet?

When I french and paint her 1 day before she show me her meds I didnt see any open sore or what la, which is strange cus these kinda sores I dont think will overnight appear one leh...though I nvr do test, got this feeling high chance is kena liao la cus still bbbj and dt all that.
Now can only live with it lor on the bright side not something as bad as HIV...
Old 28-02-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
hi bros, since this is for lack of a better word sti thread, what does it mean if a girl is positive tested for hpv16? am no doctor but did a quick search on google and seems is quite a common virus? seems like this virus is almost untraceable.
her doc told her no sex for a year is it true? does it mean that i have gotten it as well due to previous meetings with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
Well...honestly nothing I can do also. As they say want play dont scared, want scared dont play LOL since no scared, play liao. Went to check on google they say the most contagious period is when sores are open and wet?

When I french and paint her 1 day before she show me her meds I didnt see any open sore or what la, which is strange cus these kinda sores I dont think will overnight appear one leh...though I nvr do test, got this feeling high chance is kena liao la cus still bbbj and dt all that.
Bro suggest to get tested. No sympton doesn’t meant not a carrier. It will still spread. The ML whom I suspected spread to me also no symptoms.
Old 02-03-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post

Aiya if u cheong then herpes is pretty much unavoidable unless u wear body suit to play...just rmb to wear protection during fj and bj to protect both u and the girl is the max u can do..
Old 03-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Must be a Catholic doctor and promoting abstinence..
Hpv 16 is very common .
Very likely you would have gotten by skin to skin contact if you have been chionging long enough.
Hpv 16 can cause cervical cancer in females and may cause genital warts in males.
May consider going for cervical cancer vaccine if you are worried about getting it
Cervical cancer vaccines are vaccinations for HPV and in many countries teenage boys are being administered along with girls.
Old 02-04-2024, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

If no symptoms can test for HSV? To know if can raw with gf/wife
Old 11-04-2024, 01:26 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which doctor did she see?

I brought my girl to KK hospital. She used to work at Orchard Towers, and it manifested as CIN3/HPV

The modal interval from HPV infection to CIN 3 is 7–15 years, with the prevalence of CIN 3 peaking between 25 and 30 years of age, and progression to cancer takes at least a decade longer.

She had to do an operation to remove the infected area
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1