The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Accidentally saw naked younger sis of my ex when she was showerjng as i didn't know the toilet door lock was spoilt and they used to leave it close even when no one is using and i just went in when her sis is soaping herself.. Gotten into some action as we are alone..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 08-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
got bigger picture? cannot enlarge cannot see leh lol
lol on purpose one..... don't want anyone to recognise her.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

block off the face already ma... haha
Old 09-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbang View Post
Was with my SIL last weekend to make reservations for cny at a Restuarant,
We were standing behind e counter checking for availability,she was bending forward, As the counter was abt e height of her chest area.

her hands were cross on the counter and her breast were like resting on her arms, as she was wearing a quite low cut top, her bra slightly gave way and I saw her nip slip. She was a B cupper, and e arms were pushing up her breasts, make me hard on instant. Feel like grabbing.
Black nips?
Old 09-02-2013, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ch1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a few times when SIL is breast feeding her baby when we were at in-law's place for dinner during the weekend...... Too bad, can only 'bio' the huge breast but nipple was cupped by the baby's mouth
Old 09-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maxim304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw twice so far and both colleagues are A cuppers. Guess these A cuppers cant find the perfect bra! One is Malay and the other is Chinese. Both have sng buay like nipples! Guess God is fair, small breast, super extra big nipples! Hehe.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maxim304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw twice so far and both colleagues are A cuppers. Guess these A cuppers cant find the perfect bra! One is Malay and the other is Chinese. Both have sng buay like nipples! Guess God is fair, small breast, super extra big nipples! Hehe.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Happened 1 of the Friday afternoon in my house...

We finished making out and gf was sleeping naked on my bed. No one was at home so I open the room door and went to have a quick bath. When I came out, saw my bro with 2 guy friends in his room.

Although different rooms, they have to walk pass my room to reach his room. Quite paiseh when I saw them.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

i have a pretty girl friend who is going back to her country so we had a farewell dinner. i didn't had any chance up her since i know her(bf is around). while having dinner, i sat across her and chatted her up big time and realize that her top has a wide opening. as we are about to leave, i went next to her and help her with her seat as she stands up.. wala, 2 raisin like nipples stand proud before me! pretty turn on!

so we went on for some drinks at a friend's atas pub. order quite a bit cocktails(special request to add more alcohol) and using a lousy excuse that i'm driving, i avoided some. she's pretty high when we finish the drinks. went over my place as her landlord is pretty nasty if she goes drinking.

gave her some warm water to clear her alcohol intoxication. some how, we ended up kissing and 2 rounds of wild sex... slept,

i made some simple breakfast then woke her up with a kiss.. leading to breakfast and sexxion! i almost got to keep her by my side.. but her rich family wants her back..
Old 13-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1818 View Post
Saw a few times when SIL is breast feeding her baby when we were at in-law's place for dinner during the weekend...... Too bad, can only 'bio' the huge breast but nipple was cupped by the baby's mouth
No need to imagine, should be black nips.
Old 13-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Happened 1 of the Friday afternoon in my house...

We finished making out and gf was sleeping naked on my bed. No one was at home so I open the room door and went to have a quick bath. When I came out, saw my bro with 2 guy friends in his room.

Although different rooms, they have to walk pass my room to reach his room. Quite paiseh when I saw them.
Huh? What? Gay?
Old 13-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt_punisher View Post
Huh? What? Gay?
Not gay lol.... His friends came over first to meetup and went out together. Bro u never invite guy friends to your house before?
Old 13-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

i believe he meant his bro's friends saw his gf naked. lol
Old 14-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh...Haha then they tan tio !
Old 14-02-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
lynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes! I have seen my cousin naked once when he was in sec 2. haha.. But he also saw my tits once, so fair enough...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1