The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Satellite erp system is a serious breach of our privacy, just like prisoner ankle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Seriously, the FBI and Apple story is more than meet the eyes.
Have you consider that it might be a conspiracy? How about it might be Apple marketing strategy? Assume that this case go all the way to the highest Court of Appeal and the over arching principle is National security take precedence?

No government is the Best government. The only consideration is whether one benefits from it or not.
Maybe Apple is tai ji ing the issue to US supreme court so they can say they protected the privacy of their consumers.

But no doubt in spore, if same thing happen, Apple will say no problem. Tomorrow install ok?

If its all wayang, Apple can easily phone it in.
N let FBI get permission from court while they stand one corner n kwai kwai obey

And my other point is sporeans r screwed becos they stoopidly voted in this shitty garbagenent.

No one is going to object to this. Same as Benjamins case.

Only some ppl will object bt once garbagement slam their fist down n say diam! All discussions end.

You are wrong. This cb garbagenent has already declared themselves the best. Greatest.

Last edited by sadfa; 05-03-2016 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Satellite erp system is a serious breach of our privacy, just like prisoner ankle

Quote:
Seriously, the FBI and Apple story is more than meet the eyes.
Have you consider that it might be a conspiracy? How about it might be Apple marketing strategy? Assume that this case go all the way to the highest Court of Appeal and the over arching principle is National security take precedence?

No government is the Best government. The only consideration is whether one benefits from it or not.
Actually, elections is not about choosing best government which is non-existent and I agree with you but elections is about choosing the type of government you want for yourself.

Democracy is not about only elections but about the culture, environment, level of freedom in action, thoughts and words, fairness between the powerful (Government) and the powerless (Citizens) etc. Democracy is not a simple definition.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Maybe Apple is tai ji ing the issue to US supreme court so they can say they protected the privacy of their consumers.

But no doubt in spore, if same thing happen, Apple will say no problem. Tomorrow install ok?

If its all wayang, Apple can easily phone it in.
N let FBI can permission from court while they stand one corner.

And my other point is sporeans r screwed becos they stoopidly voted in this shitty garbagenent.

No one is going to object to this. Same as Benjamins case.

Only some ppl will object bt once garbagement slam their fist down n say diam! All discussions end.

You are wrong. This cb garbagenent has already declared themselves the best. Greatest.

Old 04-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Actually, elections is not about choosing best government which is non-existent and I agree with you but elections is about choosing the type of government you want for yourself.

Democracy is not about only elections but about the culture, environment, level of freedom in action, thoughts and words, fairness between the powerful (Government) and the powerless (Citizens) etc. Democracy is not a simple definition.
Absolutely. So apparently, more peoWant to meet at coffee shop?ple is very satisfied with the present government, ie PAP. And more people at Hougang is very satisfied with opposition party then.

There is no perfect and absolute Democracy. Things such as freedom, fairness etc are subjective and relative. However, fair and equal are not the same though.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Only cheebye kia will be scared...
Old 06-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
Only cheebye kia will be scared...
Sounds like yourself.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Absolutely. So apparently, more peoWant to meet at coffee shop?ple is very satisfied with the present government, ie PAP. And more people at Hougang is very satisfied with opposition party then.

There is no perfect and absolute Democracy. Things such as freedom, fairness etc are subjective and relative. However, fair and equal are not the same though.
Yes, democracy is the lesser evil to other models of Government like Communism, Dictatorships, Monarchy, Fascism, One Party System etc.

The phrase 'Bring balance to the Force' always hold true.

Trouble is Singapore politics today has no balance. PAP is one sided too powerful for anybody to hold PAP accountable and responsible for anything. This applies to both alternative political parties and private citizens.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidoBoy View Post
Just imagine when vehicle leave the parking lot they start charging . Only hope that the new system will breakdown just like the MRT .
Why need to hope? Just dont vote for such policies anymore.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
11_Frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
SATELLITE ERP SYSTEM IS A SERIOUS BREACH OF OUR PRIVACY, JUST LIKE PRISONER ANKLE BRACELETS

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...y-5312490.html

Dear Editors,

This is regarding the launch of a "next-generation electronic road-pricing (ERP) system". Implementation of this system is touted by the government as a means to: Alert you of toll roads and charges before you reach them, provide real-time traffic information, coupon-less streetside parking, automatic payment for off-peak drivers, and it’ll be able to bill you for your distance travelled.

HOWEVER, it is clear that this is without a doubt a serious and blatant breach of privacy at worst and a shady means to passively tax vehicle owners at best.

1) They know all your whereabouts at a few clicks of a button. There is no clear explanation or documentation on how such private data will be used. With enough data points, anyone can be easily profiled by their routes and behavioral patterns (i.e. Where you go on weekends, what routes you take, where do you shop, where do you have your meals). What will they use such data for? Sell it to corporate organisations as "market research material"? One can only imagine.

2) Road tax is already paid for, for road users to legally use the road. This tax is meant to go towards maintaining the roads, which is fine. So with this "next gen system", surely that makes road taxes and the like untenable?

3) One must realise that this technology is akin to GPS tracking ankle braclets the police use on criminals on probation, and if this plan goes unopposed, it is fundamentally complicit agreement that they could roll out their future "GPS tracking bracelets for public transport payment in order to phase out the EZ link card technology". Already, our EZ link cards track our movement everytime we take the public transport. Do you want it to track when we go to the loo as well, or when we go to the shops?

4) What if the unthinkable happens and systems get hacked and hijacked by terror groups? Recent cases have shown that no technology is safe and it is only a matter of time and effort before someone gets access to the millions of data points generated by the tens of thousands of vehicle owners. Will anyone feel safe anymore?

lai ah lai ah, time to stir shit again in order to brainwash Singaporean to vote against our govt so that our country can prosper and our currency will appreciate equal to British pound in no time

lai ah lai ah, kin kin lai ah
Old 08-03-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/...type=3&theater

<Reader Contribution>

Big brother is watching over you. Do you feel warm fuzzy & safe?
Old 08-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

i feel safe and protected under the watchful eyes of our beloved govt
Old 08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, democracy is the lesser evil to other models of Government like Communism, Dictatorships, Monarchy, Fascism, One Party System etc.

Trouble is Singapore politics today has no balance. PAP is one sided too powerful for anybody to hold PAP accountable and responsible for anything. This applies to both alternative political parties and private citizens.
What is your definition of Balance? Does it really exist??? Either in politics, corporate world or marriage?
Old 09-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Satellite erp system is a serious breach of our privacy, just like prisoner ankle

Wow wow wow, breaking news breaking news :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...i/2583306.html

Pround Members of The Anti (TOSC) The Online Saboteur Club
Old 09-03-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

Demokracies to you is :

constantly hunting for support, always on the PRETEXT of lending a helping hand/ear to those who already resent by discreetly pouring gallons and gallons of kerosene onto their personal issue to incite them !

pushing our young ignorant teenager to the firing line, made used of him to mock of our retired politician with the intention to flame our judiciary system for being uncompassionate towards juvenile if charged in court. (What a cunning move)

teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, create havoc via online platform 24/7, and continuously made allegations flaming our govt and making every issue a mountain out of a molehill.

24/7 365 days stirring shit everywhere, using clones involved in discussion as if many ppl agreed with your views

to you that is called : demokracies
Old 09-03-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
What is your definition of Balance? Does it really exist??? Either in politics, corporate world or marriage?
There will never be a true Balance, same as society is never fair but humans always tried to close the gap rather than let extremism happen to left or right. This is the cornerstone of any successful organisation, society or country.

PAP IBs here try to silence discussions detrimental to PAP by bringing out the case about the persecution of TRS and creating fear. That is prime example of extreme power.

TRS only had one poor article and that was the case they were persecuted for compare to the thousands of other TRS articles which actually brought awareness for Singaporeans.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1