The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wahbiang123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The good old days of chionging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdes View Post
Group outing, first time meet everyone, all samsters, not that daring to go full course.
Don't think I would have full course even if familiar, mostly a trip for the experience of what a hiong joint is like.

I remember BS and SSH, some girls, esp cmi ones, before you say anything will sit down beside you, grab your hand and put on their breasts, like that don't want also have to pay.

That viet joint at least got mummy control, not so kena swarm.
like thrusting herself?
Old 08-05-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Valdes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Think you got swarmed rape effect lol no one help you push gals away ah?😛 kanna swarmed also an experience a skil to reject gals else too many like you said.
So I guess you prefer mummy system so they control the gals for ya ba 😆
Learned quite fast how to handle.
As long as don't sit down and don't let anyone grab your hands will be ok.
But once you are regular and the girls know you, won't waste their time on you anymore.

I still prefer butterfly, more girls to try each trip
Old 08-05-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Valdes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbiang123 View Post
like thrusting herself?
Just because you clone and need to get post count, don't mean post incoherent stuff.
People already know you clone, thats why your other accounts like @Castleclash all get zap to negative and now you post them back out to pump them up.

Your incoherent and annoying posts just make your clones more obvious and marked.
Old 08-05-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdes View Post
Learned quite fast how to handle.
As long as don't sit down and don't let anyone grab your hands will be ok.
But once you are regular and the girls know you, won't waste their time on you anymore.

I still prefer butterfly, more girls to try each trip
Nicee! 👍😆
Yeah love butterfly too more choice more freelance more fun lol Kekeke
Old 10-05-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

When I started out (fucking around commercially in SGP), not many OKTs, certainly no websites like LTD, PRC Palace, Chewy Fruit and latterly SgLonely, **VIP, etc!

Girls' contacts was shared via PM by bros. Memory failing, but I think it was bros like Sianren, Petrolhead, etc. Amazing discoveries... Bing Er and Lin Pei among the most memorable!

Then there's this Bao Bao, not very pretty, mid-20s, but a complete slut with 36C knockers. I was a 2-shot young man and $100 would get me an hour of animal sex with her ($80 + $20 Hotel 81 room). Several months after she RTC, I was in Beijing and asked to meet (she lived in Beijing). I was surprised/shocked when she met me at the hotel lobby with a bouquet of flowers!

Needless to say, we went upstairs and f*cked each other's brains out. She declined payment, said it was her way of thanking me for supporting her in the past. (Couple years later, she got married and changed her mobile no, those days no WeChat).

Later, my go-to was girls under Simone, Haonan and Pussylicker. Awesome girls (including a Tsinghua undergrad) but all good things come to an end.....

Last edited by Aftershave@8; 10-05-2024 at 02:09 AM.
Old 10-05-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40508 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

MLs with Malaysian and PRC FLs check in hotel still the best ... WUSIWUG no PS just slight touch up n most with great GEF and passionate frenching ... all at market rate
Too bad u can't turn back the clock

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 11-05-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
ZolZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZolZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long long long long time have not gone to stroll geylang back streets.
Now Visa free for prc to enter, have backstreets come back to life ?
Old 11-05-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Well, while I was here in early 2000s, never explored much beyond the old ipanema while visiting town…but would never pick up then. Would have loads of groping, almost the extent of curing in dark corners, no ladies drinks, but buy them normal drinks tip the girls and leave lol…those were the times when there was no signage of ‘no sexual activities and indecent contacts’ which came much later.
I remember one time making call from lucky plaza phone booth (yes the times when orchard road was slimmer) and there was a huge walkway in front, vans with dark tinted glasses and neon lights inside full of sexy girls would load up and head somewhere….i guess they were off to ktv a concept I was unaware of at the time.

In short over the years …special experiences in ipanema, lucky plaza - Filipino bars (anything goes) including a ktv with rooms on 6th level, even had a girl join me in the car on 7th floor and we would fuck…, , moonshine in OT, kabuki, lido (TO HOLIDAY IN AFTER SINGING ), K2, FURAMA LV KTV, …..MEMORIES…

but I feel I left out major affordable wild fun in early 2000s as was busy romping in other SEA countries including Brunei…but those were unimaginable fund too….
Old Yesterday, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 22
whiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolZ View Post
Long long long long time have not gone to stroll geylang back streets.
Now Visa free for prc to enter, have backstreets come back to life ?
backstreets are clean as a whistle... there are cameras at every nook and corner... no more street walkers liaos

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1