The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's applicable because, I, Samuel Leong, the supreme commander & chief and owner of this little corner of cyberspace, issued a decree stating that I was not going to bother about stuff that happened so long ago.
Then its all about your prerogative powers and not by the statute of limitation.
Old 19-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Then its all about your prerogative powers and not by the statute of limitation.
Are you some kind of moron? Every rule is here is my prerogative. I'm simply using the term "statute of limitations" to explain why I'm not going to bother doing anything about a zap that occured in Aug 2009.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you some kind of moron? Every rule is here is my prerogative. I'm simply using the term "statute of limitations" to explain why I'm not going to bother doing anything about a zap that occured in Aug 2009.
Thanks for the clarification, Boss.

There are two kinds of people in the world: people who divide people into 2 kinds of people, and people who don't.
Old 22-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Boss...What has happen to me? I had never zap anyone from the 1st day I step into this forum...I always up others . Hope u can help me boss.
Old 22-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Hi Boss...What has happen to me? I had never zap anyone from the 1st day I step into this forum...I always up others . Hope u can help me boss.
Upping others is what got you into trouble. You used too many of your clones to do the job. I let you keep your primary account so you can continue adding points with that account in a fair and decent manner.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
hotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,just wana ask, how do i get power and reputation?

thanks alot
Old 23-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmeanshot View Post

thanks alot
Contribute pixs or story.U may get ur pts up or zap

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Why my points become negative instantly?
Old 24-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
Why my points become negative instantly?
Yo! It's for the same reason that your other clone nicks have been placed under moderation. It's to stop you from distorting the rep points system by using multiple nicks to add points.

Each member should only use ONE account to add or subtract points. Using multiple accounts is unfair to those who follow the rules.

Old 24-08-2011, 04:00 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

sam...seems like rep point and rep power are in high demand here...
it is time you consider selling them..... it helps build samsters' self esteem and provide an easier path for them to get contacts..

i am not joking anyone interested in buying some rep points? pm me please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmeanshot View Post

thanks alot

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
sam...seems like rep point and rep power are in high demand here...
If I sold rep points and then removed them because of some misdemeanor, the member would then demand his money back!

This forum is already more commercial than I ever intended it to be so rep points is one area where I'll maintain the status quo.

Old 24-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I sold rep points and then removed them because of some misdemeanor, the member would then demand his money back!

This forum is already more commercial than I ever intended it to be so rep points is one area where I'll maintain the status quo.
I am with you on this, Boss.
Old 26-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 13
lmao68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylmao68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi boss, what happened to my account? All of a sudden it turns negative rep points.

I am a new member and never offend anyone.

Kindly advice. Thank you.
Old 29-08-2011, 04:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmao68 View Post

Kindly advice. Thank you.
Should be "Kindly ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.

Old 29-08-2011, 04:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Yet another violation of rule 8 detected.

Quote:
Largeville zaps Greencard 02:49, 29th Aug 2011 -1 fucker... your points not even 20 and you doing this? WTF? ...
The nick has been placed under moderation for the offence.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1