The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 09-05-2024, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
On a weekday night saw G32 on the sofa at around 10plus. Maybe can try your luck around that time.
Thanks.. managed to finally gotten her yesterday.. had a shot at h44b as all gals occupied that time. When came over, only G6 available. Didnt manage to explode with her as just exploded.. shes a good gal though..

Then rest a while and drove pass and see nobody waiting outside.. so went in again and really no one waiting.. and g32 left 3min to wait. So just wait. Then a bro came for g32. When shes out, i went in and he hand lifted up and i tot holding her hand to the room. But is to pay 60 bucks. Haha.. okt said i saw beauty till i forgot to pay.

Finally get to see her.. i think milf is a good word to discribe her.. went in and we strip and just push me to the bed and start the deed. I was thinking i havent washed up after G6 bbbj as she said no need to wash since i never cum. Haha..

G32 bbbj is good, but seems like she wanted me to cum from bbbj and hj.. as i just cum, a little harder to maintain the hardness. She tried hard though.. then ask me what i want to make me hard.. so i said her pussy and she just let me finger her.. then tried to cap on to f me but still soft.. till the first buzz.. then ask me how.. and just use her magic power to make me cum the last min..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 09-05-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Thanks.. managed to finally gotten her yesterday.. had a shot at h44b as all gals occupied that time. When came over, only G6 available. Didnt manage to explode with her as just exploded.. shes a good gal though..

Then rest a while and drove pass and see nobody waiting outside.. so went in again and really no one waiting.. and g32 left 3min to wait. So just wait. Then a bro came for g32. When shes out, i went in and he hand lifted up and i tot holding her hand to the room. But is to pay 60 bucks. Haha.. okt said i saw beauty till i forgot to pay.

Finally get to see her.. i think milf is a good word to discribe her.. went in and we strip and just push me to the bed and start the deed. I was thinking i havent washed up after G6 bbbj as she said no need to wash since i never cum. Haha..

G32 bbbj is good, but seems like she wanted me to cum from bbbj and hj.. as i just cum, a little harder to maintain the hardness. She tried hard though.. then ask me what i want to make me hard.. so i said her pussy and she just let me finger her.. then tried to cap on to f me but still soft.. till the first buzz.. then ask me how.. and just use her magic power to make me cum the last min..
Haha my first experience with her was somewhat similar. Last min she used her magic to make me cum. Its been magical ever since.
Old 10-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2986 / Power: 18
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Went to take a look twice this week and G7 was not working on both days. Any bro knows if she is back already?
Old 10-05-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there at 1pm plus, only have 16 and 28 in tank. Did not see G7.
Old 10-05-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahzzz View Post
Went to take a look twice this week and G7 was not working on both days. Any bro knows if she is back already?
Nope she is not back

G7’s always have special priority can take breaks and keep you guessing when she working
I don’t know how she learn this trait from the previous G7, is there a handbook they pass down? Haha

Jokes aside, I think bro with no patience better don’t gian
Even if she start work she will get long queues

Last edited by Angellover; 10-05-2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-05-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Just my luck. Went around 3pm and all 3 APs- g20,32 ,28 were working .At the bench only g16 and new g5. Look pre-milf and quite pretty I chose her. Once inside the room she help undress me and we kissed like lovers. After washing up we continued on the bed with bbbj, 69 and finally cowgirl. Here's an fr on this delectable babe g5.
Look:7/10 nice features look like a Minah
Tits:7/10 b-cup silicone with suckable nips , nice for fondling
Body : 7/10 about 1.6m slim with nice butt though abit flat
Dfk:9/10 she is definitely French
Gfe:9/10 chatty, friendly and affectionate. May be top striker soon to join the APs.
Fj: 7/10 asked me to insert slowly and enjoy the ride. Don't rush ..she said
Bbbj:7/10 my little head nearly exploded in her mouth as she suck like no tomorrow
Overall:8/10 definitely a good catch to replace the APs if they are busy.
Rtf: absolutely...already planning my next visit to bang her again.

Last edited by charger; Yesterday at 12:32 AM.
Old 10-05-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!
Anyone know of any ladies who got wear watches? Pls pm me, will up you. Thanks a lot! Hard to find those with watches.
Old 10-05-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just my luck. Went around 3pm and all 3 APs- g20,32 ,28 were working .At the bench only g16 and new g5. Look pre-milf and quite pretty I chose her.
How was the queue for the angpais ? or u just didn't see them on bench so assume working ?
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old 10-05-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
How was the queue for the angpais ? or u just didn't see them on bench so assume working ?
At 5pm saw only 2 old men waiting outside for the aps...probably due to jm house 14 reopen today. Many chinamen large crowd at jm 14....this probably diverted the heavy traffic from our beloved viet house lol.cheers
Old Yesterday, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post

Will try her soon. Just managed to get a glimpse of her last week and she looks good. Will definitely try and post FR soon
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Jimbo98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any news about the line? G7 working?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1