The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sweety is a small young lady. She has long hair and is cute and pose a next door gal look. She look better than in the pic.

Her figure was just nice for me. Small size with, slim and small waist. She has fair skin and have back tattoo. Her ass was nice with sufficient meat and was perky. Boobs was small natural and nice to fondle, suck and lick also can.

She can french well and we both having tongue fighting like long lost lover and there is no bad breath too.

Her bbbj suction was strong and lick my whole tools well. I am able to go in deep too. Lot of mixture and variation.Looking into my eyes while blowing for me.

Pussy was small and nice looking, it was fully shaven with no smell and was wet. I gave her a short paint and she did not resist and was grabbing the bed sheet.

We had few positions and she accomodate with it. Best part is when we having missionary, her both leg hug on my waist and i pump her deep, fast and hard, she moans out loud and the leg kiaping and the thightness of the pussy make me unload all in the condom.

Enjoy the whole session with her. She was very friendly and good attitude. GFE was high with gfe feel.

Will arrange a RTF soon. Thanks okt for the promo and arrangement
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1881 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

#FR for Mint from FoxyThai

Location - G Area

Your First Love very fair SYT with Max GFE

Looks - Sweet young looking. At certain angles she looks like “Kim You Jung” I think recently I am starstruck. FL keeps reminding me of various DJ or actress. Totally my type of syt.

Body - Slight tummy but not fat. She is very very fair. As fair as any Chinese. Maybe even fairer than some.

Boobs - A cup max with light areola for my squeezing pleasure.

Pussy - Fully shaven. White tiger. Easily wet for entry. She is tight. Tight. Do I need to repeat again? And she knows how to use her muscles to make it even tighter.

BBbJ - not sloppy but wet enough and got feel. Quite good for me.

French - My tongue and lips are basically always on hers for most of the time. Can see that she loves frenching.

FJ - tight. No problem to change positions. But downside is that she is on single bed. So a bit restricted on the space available. Looking forward to OKT upgrading her bed to a bigger one. Haha.

GFE - One of the best so far. She knows some Korean also. And can speak ok English. So conversation is not a problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1