The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Askdad123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oops double post.... internet bugged out
Old 14-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Askdad123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like Angelababy is back baby.. and she didn't get up lorry. Just other reasons

-Massage still good despite her small size
-Can hve a good chat with.
-Smile is still gorgeous and maybe a bit Slimmer than before.
-Location easy to travel just walk a few minutes, same place as before which idk how she got it.

Will be my regular to go to, again
Old 14-11-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

saw a few short review on her and was a little hesitant to book her. I am so glad I did. She is such a surprise! Think I found a regular that will be pushed to my number 1 spot, and in just one session I am sold by her.

Her location may not be ideal for many but it was acceptable since it is on the odd number street where the good food are. The booking and instructions to her place is smooth and clear. I was received by a real treat when the door opened. Maybe because expectation was low from the pictures, but her actual person is so much prettier. Closer to the 3rd and 4th pic, where her facial features are really nice. Body wise she is the voluptuous type, good height and her voice is close to those taiwanese teh teh kind. Not extreme though which is a very good balance. As it started pouring on the dot when I was at the gate, i was a little drenched, and her sensitivity shows. She poured me immediately a cup of warm water, told me to take off my attire and place it on the chair while she pointed the fan on it. She was also making sure not to direct the fan at me.

After the shower, she helped to dry me off and guided me to the bed where towels were neatly spread out and when I laid on it, she continued to dry my feet. Such care. When she started her massage, the first presses and I could hear my back and waist crackled. Nice! She told me to sound off if i wanted to put strength into the massage. She is very well trained. The massage was surprisingly good. Been a while and I must have been spoiled by bad massage and forgot how it felt to be massaged well.

She is also quite learned and the conversation was diverse. My body was well covered by her good massage and I was a little worried there is no time for sensual. Her grasp of the time is extremely spot on. The anticipation was so high I was enjoying the moment cat bath started. There was a huge mirror so i stole glimpses when she glides up and down and that tongue of hers is OMG. Turned over and she climbed on top of me and continued her cat bath. Now I know why the remarks about her boobs. Huge and never stingy about sharing it with me. Pulled both my hands up to grab those melons. After I was so turned on, she stopped, pulled up her lingerie and said she will helped me with a little bao jian. What a tease. Bao jian was also nicely done. She even asked to let her know how i will like it since this is her first session with me. I told her to just continue to do her thing. After about 5 mins of bao jian, she pulled her dress down and laid beside me. She took her time, gyrating on my thigh, giving me access to her melons and butt. How not to explode? Every drop was milked.

After she washed her hands, she came back and continued to massage may hands, sat up and continued on my back and neck before allowing me to go shower. Pat me dry again after I shower. Warm water was ready after I got dressed. Top notch service. Tipped her and left on the dot. On the dot.

it was well worth every minute spent.

RTM is a no brainer.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually, logically, it won't be.

A hot, tall model. With multiple modelling assignments and many pictures series on the Internet. Then coming to Singapore, post an ad using her modelling pictures, and charging any Tom, Dick and Harry $120 for a handjob. Erm.... I have serious doubts to its authenticity.

Anyway, would you believe that all the other too-good-to-be-true pictures they use in impmm/tt site ads could possibly be real?
The SLG ad says already, use last 2 pictures as reference (the blurred ones) so you have been warned. Anyway I went to see her, shes quite ok (not as pretty as the the TW idol but still presentable. Svc not bad also)
Old 14-11-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
To me she is an aunty. No offense to anyone.

Got flabby stomach too. Huge turnoff. Rejected and left.
your standard super high sia.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekyDicky View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/dd-massage-full/

CB, my mood all gone already.
You already not bad, I see the pic I already no mood. Haha
Old 14-11-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

saw a few short review on her and was a little hesitant to book her. I am so glad I did. She is such a surprise! Think I found a regular that will be pushed to my number 1 spot, and in just one session I am sold by her.

Her location may not be ideal for many but it was acceptable since it is on the odd number street where the good food are. The booking and instructions to her place is smooth and clear. I was received by a real treat when the door opened. Maybe because expectation was low from the pictures, but her actual person is so much prettier. Closer to the 3rd and 4th pic, where her facial features are really nice. Body wise she is the voluptuous type, good height and her voice is close to those taiwanese teh teh kind. Not extreme though which is a very good balance. As it started pouring on the dot when I was at the gate, i was a little drenched, and her sensitivity shows. She poured me immediately a cup of warm water, told me to take off my attire and place it on the chair while she pointed the fan on it. She was also making sure not to direct the fan at me.

After the shower, she helped to dry me off and guided me to the bed where towels were neatly spread out and when I laid on it, she continued to dry my feet. Such care. When she started her massage, the first presses and I could hear my back and waist crackled. Nice! She told me to sound off if i wanted to put strength into the massage. She is very well trained. The massage was surprisingly good. Been a while and I must have been spoiled by bad massage and forgot how it felt to be massaged well.

She is also quite learned and the conversation was diverse. My body was well covered by her good massage and I was a little worried there is no time for sensual. Her grasp of the time is extremely spot on. The anticipation was so high I was enjoying the moment cat bath started. There was a huge mirror so i stole glimpses when she glides up and down and that tongue of hers is OMG. Turned over and she climbed on top of me and continued her cat bath. Now I know why the remarks about her boobs. Huge and never stingy about sharing it with me. Pulled both my hands up to grab those melons. After I was so turned on, she stopped, pulled up her lingerie and said she will helped me with a little bao jian. What a tease. Bao jian was also nicely done. She even asked to let her know how i will like it since this is her first session with me. I told her to just continue to do her thing. After about 5 mins of bao jian, she pulled her dress down and laid beside me. She took her time, gyrating on my thigh, giving me access to her melons and butt. How not to explode? Every drop was milked.

After she washed her hands, she came back and continued to massage may hands, sat up and continued on my back and neck before allowing me to go shower. Pat me dry again after I shower. Warm water was ready after I got dressed. Top notch service. Tipped her and left on the dot. On the dot.

it was well worth every minute spent.

RTM is a no brainer.
What is Bao Jian?
Old 14-11-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yan-yan-massage/

Is this a relisting? Or new vege
Old 14-11-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
What is Bao Jian?
Most likely jg
Old 14-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
seems many leaving, likewise for JJ coming EOY.
Ikr, so many of them leaving..my regular just getting ready to leave..
Old 14-11-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Lols some lowlife just zap because they didn't received the same treatment or service from the said ML, funny shit.
That just sounded like a very basic service.. something must be wrong with those guys if didn't received the same treatment..but then i rmb last time i got zapped for writing a genuine mr too so nowadays I don't anymore..if i find a gem, i 'll keep quiet 🤐..
Old 14-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
so far who leaving ?

XXB
JJ
SS

still got who else?
Add anan to the list too..
Old 14-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Iirc AnAn leaving very soon too.
Can consider as left liao i suppose..imo she's the most complete package for an ml in terms of looks, body and service, don't think we will get another ml that can match her service for the price she's charging.
Old 14-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/
Anyone tried? Look quite gum my taste.
Old 14-11-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
That just sounded like a very basic service.. something must be wrong with those guys if didn't received the same treatment..but then i rmb last time i got zapped for writing a genuine mr too so nowadays I don't anymore..if i find a gem, i 'll keep quiet 🤐..
Haha something is wrong with some people here, some said respect the ML then go and post comments here that were mostly fake and verified fake by that said ML, I didn’t asked, that ML just complained to me as those comments got her a lot of unwanted disturbances. Seriously what a bunch of jokers lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1