The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratotus View Post
Anyone knows what’s going on with OG Aimee? Is she still around…thx
Did something happened?
Old 30-11-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiam View Post
Bro, chionging ML is a game.

Very sure they also share info amongst their circle. Since there are so much displeasure about my way of playing this game, I won't post here lor.

Interested bros can dm.
Correct, it's a game. But like in any game, one should maintain some integrity and values when playing it. And some of the more critical values in this game are respect and discretion.

Your wrecking ball game strategy is rather unsettling and narcissistic. I imagine supporters and WKs of Jing Jing, Lin Lin, KK and Xuan Xuan will no doubt immediately advise them to be aware of another predator amongst us who will publicly tell-all after his conquest, if he so manages to do so. And frankly, I don't blame them.

Allow me to repeat this paragraph here too: "So if you get it from a ML, enjoy it with discretion. Woohoo! If the ML wants to give it to everybody, then she'll advertise herself as a FL. Let her make that decision herself. "

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 30-11-2022 at 10:09 AM.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, chionging ML is a game.

Very sure they also share info amongst their circle. Since there are so much displeasure about my way of playing this game, I won't post here lor.

Interested bros can dm.
At least I won't miss you or your post.
Please suit yourself. Goodbye forever!
Old 30-11-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Agree. So many guys having 2 mouths rather than 1 these days.
Let's not bitch like woman who has 2 "mouths".
Just enjoy this ECA.
Lol, yes quite a lot these days.

Actually I don't understand why the need to tell everyone your conquests. To what purpose does it serve if only to feed one's misplaced ego.

For me, if I get it, hehe, I'll zip it. It's just basic respect for the girl and justifying her trust in me. And it's also not to create chaos for everyone. Imagine if I, or anyone else, reveal who we have been really intimate with. Certainly, all hell will break loose here. Incessant, aggressive flaming, disagreement, angry challenges and infighting. It all becomes a toxic wasteland here, like other threads before.

So if you get it from a ML, enjoy it with discretion. Woohoo! If the ML wants to give it to everybody, then she'll advertise herself as a FL. Let her make that decision herself.
Old 30-11-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Actually I don't understand why the need to tell everyone your conquests. To what purpose does it serve if only to feed one's misplaced ego.

For me, if I get it, hehe, I'll zip it. It's just basic respect for the girl and justifying her trust in me. And it's also not to create chaos for everyone. Imagine if I, or anyone else, reveal who we have been really intimate with. Certainly, all hell will break loose here. Incessant, aggressive flaming, disagreement, angry challenges and infighting. It all becomes a toxic wasteland here, like other threads before.

So if you get it from a ML, enjoy it with discretion. Woohoo! If the ML wants to give it to everybody, then she'll advertise herself as a FL. Let her make that decision herself.
Mayb he is their OKT, wanna find out whether these girls has been earning extra behind their back 🤨
Old 30-11-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Maihiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

We are all here to have fun and play/prey, and everyone has different kinks. The fact that we are here on the forum as anons sharing experience means that nothing is off limits to ask/share. Not too sure whats the point of this thread as I felt my questions were relevant - I'm just trying to find my favourite ML and seeking more info for liked minded bros.

To other bros like me. Really, life is short. Play hard, maximize your happiness EV and dgaf about copers.
Old 30-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Mayb he is their OKT, wanna find out whether these girls has been earning extra behind their back ��
Bo lah. Not sure about the spa environment but those operating from condo, the agent only take the daily rental and those miscellaneous fees like listing and call checks etc. So the payment to agent is more or less fixed and whatever the girls make are for them to keep that is why some mls are very on and will keep accepting customers, sometimes until 3am. However I do know some agents do post some wonderful MRs to give the girls a shout out and get them noticed and drum up interest. This strategy is actually very effective as bros tends to be curious and will just them try out. Similarly there will also be sabo posts so just read with a pinch of salt.
Old 30-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
However I do know some agents do post some wonderful MRs to give the girls a shout out and get them noticed and drum up interest. This strategy is actually very effective as bros tends to be curious and will just them try out. Similarly there will also be sabo posts so just read with a pinch of salt.
Agree on the statements above. which is why i never rely on the reviews posted on the websites itself. i think websites like tt/imp is a very good example of "self postings" by potential agents.

Personally only rely on reviews here written by reputable bros or those that have had previous MRs that share similar experiences that i have had.

Also thankfully that the current batch is relatively stale. Only interested in trying TangTang because of comments by bro Kopio.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Yes. If one get extra just treat as a bonus and zipped.
And we know most ML are human afterall, if u treat them w respect and earned their trust.
They tend to be nicer. And it could be your lucky day.
With due respect to all, I don't see flaming egos here does any good.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, anyone knows some good MLs who accept new numbers? Or any good way to get into database? I trying for a few popular ones but keep rejected saying not in database haiz...
Old 30-11-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Bros, anyone knows some good MLs who accept new numbers? Or any good way to get into database? I trying for a few popular ones but keep rejected saying not in database haiz...
The following two ladies responded while I wasn't in the database:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fiona-massage/

I didn't try them as the location and timing didn't match. But Fei Fei got quite a number of glowing reviews from the bros here.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
I remember two years ago, my first ML was an aunty that helped me left a good record… Her pics have to add +15 years lol. Think she is Lisa

But thanks to her and subsequent MLs my record now gets me most of the MLs! Except for back then LuLu and current KK. Really not fated w KK
Old 30-11-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

I guess one can think of it this way:
If you gave a ML a heavy tip for any personal reason and preference or just because of mood that day. Then she broadcast to all ML out there that you give heavy tips -
I’m quite sure anyone wouldn’t like it too if every ML you visit thereafter keep asking you for tips. It will frustrate your experience. It is for you to give. Hence the same as them giving off-menu services.
As the bros said, it is personal and not for everyone to know.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
We are all here to have fun and play/prey, and everyone has different kinks. The fact that we are here on the forum as anons sharing experience means that nothing is off limits to ask/share. Not too sure whats the point of this thread as I felt my questions were relevant - I'm just trying to find my favourite ML and seeking more info for liked minded bros.

To other bros like me. Really, life is short. Play hard, maximize your happiness EV and dgaf about copers.
Every now and then bound to have jokers like you surface here to provide entertainment that nobody asked for. Nothing is off limits? Laugh die me. Then might as well everyone start to post exact location of ML and include the condo pin code too. The saying When in Rome, do as the Romans do must be new to you. Want to have a meaningful exchange of FR and opinions on ML then follow the freaking unwritten rules that so many has already told you. Don't like the way this thread is functioning then go start a new thread yourself and like minded ones will join you and you guys can share whatever details to your heart contents there. Just stop trying to justify your views, we are not interested. Thank you very much.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
raheem1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location: Geylang. Rather accessible for by foot and for drivers, there are road side parking next to her place.

Looks: As what the other bros said previously, looks better than the pictures. Will grow on you.

Body: Big natural C+/D cups. Very huggable with perky ass to grab.

Service: served a warm cup of water before and after deed. Help wipe dry for both shower sessions. Try to talk/communicate hence not much awkward silence. Can zhut.

Massage: hard initially but ask her reduce strength cos I can't take hard massage. Feels professional and effective in her massage.

Sensual: Quite good (at least I got turned on by her moans, actions). Lick my entire back, nipples. HJ with oil(not mechanical to me la) till I come.

She is new to Singapore and only been here for 20 days, I personally feel that she is a genuine girl who just wanna earn some money before going home. Will definitely RTM in the near future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1