The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
What if the girl replies "ok steady let's go!"
then I will say I was just testing you. If you do for me means you have done it with many men

so disgusting

and then break up

lol...actually no right answer, its just an excuse to make an exit
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-12-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by etoro View Post
How did you get injured ???
Sprained my wrist during work. So unable to wash hair and shower properly.
My FB asked me if I needed help.. so I just drove over and let her shower me.

Anyway, she had full c cups and nice butt.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
There is no need to break up.

Just keep missing appointments and eventually each person will find someone else.
Yup.. some of my others.. just bochup their msg. They will get the idea.

I had one msian xmm. I bochup her. Few months later, I feel horny and text her for supper. Then up her again. Say sorry that I bochup her.
Next day bochup again. Haha.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

If you're thinking of breaking up with someone, you may have mixed feelings about it. After all, you got together for a reason. So it's normal to wonder: "Will things get better?" "Should I give it another chance?" "Will I regret this decision?" Breaking up isn't an easy decision. You may need to take time to think about it.

Even if you feel sure of your decision, breaking up means having an awkward or difficult conversation. The person you're breaking up with might feel hurt, disappointed, sad, rejected, or heartbroken. When you're the one ending the relationship, you probably want to do it in a way that is respectful and sensitive. You don't want the other person to be hurt — and you don't want to be upset either.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me I just tell her that I found a new partner then ask her find new one lor
Old 02-12-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

But how not to develop feelings after being together so passionately?
Old 03-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met a SG girl on one of those dating apps while I was on holiday. She was a successful business owner and was gonna venture into the banking world.

We chatted for a while even when I went back to Aust and decided to meet up when I returned to SG. I told her that I was not looking for a relationship but for fun... unless she was keen to move over.

She came to my hotel room when I was visiting SG and we had a couple bottles of wine before kissing and making out. Started sucking on her DDs and start fucking her missionary then doggy.

As she was bit on the chubby side, she was very shy and had requested for lights to be turned down. I turned on the night lights just as she ride cow-girl while I squeeze her DDs.

When I was about to shoot... i made her lie down and shoot onto her body... shooting her face and some got onto her hair.

She spent the night in the hotel and left before breakfast the next morning as she got a meeting to go to. We met a few more times in a different hotel and had it going for awhile during the same trip.

Before I left SG.... we caught up over coffee and she wanted a relationship.. that was my cue to run. I told her that it was never my agenda and we left it as that. She was not clingy at all.

I was lucky as there was no more contact between us since... and she sort of moved on and i believed she is currently engaged now to another banker.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Ex consider FB anot?

We had a thing going on, she had her fiance i had my fiancee, but we were addicted to each other.

But eventually we broke it off when she migrated overseas.
I gave her 1 filled her up 1 last time before she left, dunno got tiao kia anot.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulover View Post
Met a SG girl on one of those dating apps while I was on holiday. She was a successful business owner and was gonna venture into the banking world.

We chatted for a while even when I went back to Aust and decided to meet up when I returned to SG. I told her that I was not looking for a relationship but for fun... unless she was keen to move over.

She came to my hotel room when I was visiting SG and we had a couple bottles of wine before kissing and making out. Started sucking on her DDs and start fucking her missionary then doggy.

As she was bit on the chubby side, she was very shy and had requested for lights to be turned down. I turned on the night lights just as she ride cow-girl while I squeeze her DDs.

When I was about to shoot... i made her lie down and shoot onto her body... shooting her face and some got onto her hair.

She spent the night in the hotel and left before breakfast the next morning as she got a meeting to go to. We met a few more times in a different hotel and had it going for awhile during the same trip.

Before I left SG.... we caught up over coffee and she wanted a relationship.. that was my cue to run. I told her that it was never my agenda and we left it as that. She was not clingy at all.

I was lucky as there was no more contact between us since... and she sort of moved on and i believed she is currently engaged now to another banker.
I love DDs... especially if over size 40

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Same here too .
Old 05-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Definitely bro..
Cs also not bad...
but DDs are good for tit-fuck...
and watching them bounce...
Old 05-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hardees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Definitely bro..
Cs also not bad...
Agreed with you
Old 06-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
LeikezeElliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
Same here too .
Same here also .
Old 07-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Definitely bro..
Cs also not bad...
DDs not easy to find.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Marathoning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardees View Post
Agreed with you
Agreed with you too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1