The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I just insisted on anal and cumming in her mouth and she swallow

instant break up
I also use the same method. Insist on cum in mouth (which actually is really my favourite besides CIP), anal and CIA, and threesome.

Usually they will agree to cim, anal and CIA but the deal breaker is threesome, especially when I ask if I can have threesome with their best friend or their cousin or their daughters.

They'll break up with me willingly without any problems.

Actually my issue is sometimes I damn tired of finding new FB or maids. But then I see new girls, I also feel tempted and wish to change my FBs.

A lot of conflicting emotions.
Old 07-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hempowerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
was thinking of letting go one regular ml fb...she was ok initially, never ask for money, just purely enjoying the sex..but lately, she gave a lot of excuses whenever I ask her to hotel...said period come, need to do chores at home etc..also complaining normally if fj, can make some money but she do free for me...I told her if I had paid sex, I can get it any where...I had sex with you because got chemistry and also felt nice without commercial feel...sometimes it is the ego...after our last meet up, decided not to contact her...if she is not keen to carry on, then so be it...
Maybe its time to find a new 1 bro
Old 07-12-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Actually my issue is sometimes I damn tired of finding new FB or maids. But then I see new girls, I also feel tempted and wish to change my FBs.

I just get bored after a while, no matter how good they are in bed. Strangely the older i get, the younger my FBs are becoming lol..
Old 08-12-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

I like n also looking for a fix FB, better communication n understanding
Old 09-12-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fuck buddies usually break up when one develops feelings but the other does *not* have those same feelings. No?

I had one very different break up.

In 2018, my friend Ray (not real name) and I became fuck buddies. After our first time on a weekend, things heated up quickly... too many bonking in the first 3 weeks, so I decided I would go back on the daily pill. I like the man to be bareback and creampied anyway and Ray was of course happy as most men would be. We said we would be exclusive. I should have expected that it was only a matter of time when Ray might explore elsewhere. Around half a year later, our frequency was gradually reducing. I asked Ray if he was getting bored. He didn't say boredom but he said he met another woman and had been bonking her occasionally. I felt a little bit betrayed because he was not upfront and we had agreed to be exclusive to be safe for us. I asked him... he said he was bonking her raw... she lets him do raw from their second time and he had already bonked her several times... he can't remember... maybe lost count or lying. He suggested doing a 3-some. I reluctantly agreed... so we did the 3-some happened twice. During the first time, the other woman seemed considerate. During the second time, I felt a bit of jealousy... partly because she was more controlling... she wanted him to cum inside her first, and he obliged her and then my turn. After the second 3-some, I declined doing another 3-some and distanced myself from Ray. Roughly 2-3 weeks later, Ray called me to do a blood test for STD. He had sores on his dick... looked like pimples.... and tested positive for genital herpes. I got a very big fright. I tested negative. It would seem that the other woman was getting bonked by another man who infected her and she infected Ray. This was how I lost Ray.

Last edited by wondergal; 14-12-2023 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-12-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
Bennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I more on the extreme side, i was nearly caught by my wife(was gf at that time). My FB and me had a long night discuss about it so we chose to stop it. We are still friend and we didn't block each other on fb and whatsapp. We still meet but in group and not individual anymore.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

My most memorable break up was ..... kenna caught by her husband. hahaha.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Fuck buddies usually break up when one develops feelings but the other does have those same feelings. No?

In 2018, my friend Ray (not real name) and I became fuck buddies. After our first time on a weekend, things heated up quickly... too many bonking in the first 3 weeks, so I decided I would go back on the daily pill. I like the man to be bareback and creampied anyway and Ray was of course happy as most men would be. We said we would be exclusive. I should have expected that it was only a matter of time when Ray might explore elsewhere. Around half a year later, our frequency was gradually reducing. I asked Ray if he was getting bored. He didn't say boredom but he said he met another woman and had been bonking her occasionally. I felt a little bit betrayed because he was not upfront and we had agreed to be exclusive to be safe for us. I asked him... he said he was bonking her raw... she lets him do raw from their second time and he had already bonked her several times... he can't remember... maybe lost count or lying. He suggested doing a 3-some. I reluctantly agreed... so we did the 3-some happened twice. During the first time, the other woman seemed considerate. During the second time, I felt a bit of jealousy... partly because she was more controlling... she wanted him to cum inside her first, and he obliged her and then my turn. After the second 3-some, I declined doing another 3-some and distanced myself from Ray. Roughly 2-3 weeks later, Ray called me to do a blood test for STD. He had sores on his dick... looked like pimples.... and tested positive for genital herpes. I got a very big fright. I tested negative. It would seem that the other woman was getting bonked by another man who infected her and she infected Ray. This was how I lost Ray.
Ray could also be sleeping with other women beside the one he told you ......
Old 13-12-2023, 02:09 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

normally screwing someone else does the trick.

its a shitty thing to do, but then again, women do it to men too.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-12-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 2
Lunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had 1 incident, the lady lie to me that she is divorcee. Only separate living and she stay alone, i went up often
To cut the story, 1 fine night her 'husband' barge in to the house with the spare key,together with his mum and uncle
A big show followed by the police arrived, took my particular screened
In the end allowed to leave as i did no wrong
Never i meet her again no matter how good her bed skill
Old 13-12-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

She messaged me yesterday that she felt guilty towards to her hubby. That’s it.
Old 13-12-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15489 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
She messaged me yesterday that she felt guilty towards to her hubby. That’s it.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 13-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Fuck buddies usually break up when one develops feelings but the other does have those same feelings. No?

Always better be safe than sorry. God bless the guy n his other girl. Never let little head take control. We will lose what’s good for us
Old 14-12-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Ray could also be sleeping with other women beside the one he told you ......
Ray said he wasn't. In reality, women can get sex much easier than men can.
Old 14-12-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I also use the same method. Insist on cum in mouth (which actually is really my favourite besides CIP), anal and CIA, and threesome.

Usually they will agree to cim, anal and CIA but the deal breaker is threesome, especially when I ask if I can have threesome with their best friend or their cousin or their daughters.

They'll break up with me willingly without any problems.

nice bro. i used to pretend to suddenly be very lame, indecisive, weak so she felt like she wanted to leave me.

but this is gold, just ask for 3some with someone forbidden.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1