The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

Early camping
Old 16-12-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 9
GanLIMPEH99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGanLIMPEH99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGanLIMPEH99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGanLIMPEH99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward to your next update to this nice story TS
Old 18-12-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Andrew snapped back into reality when Kylie called out to him prompting him that they should go, his house was still a few blocks away so there was still some time for him to formulate a plan as they make their way there…

Andrew: ok my block is just infront…

Kylie: So later I wait for you downstairs you pass me the umbrella ok? Here is bright so I think I can wait alone.

Andrew: ok I can go up quickly to grab the umbrella then walk you home

Kylie: huh? Don’t need luh, from here I think I can walk back myself.

Andrew: cannot la later you must cut through the park again and afterwards still must walk quite far and all the way its quite dark and ulu one I don’t think its safe.

Kylie: but its so troublesome for you to walk back and forth…

Andrew: yea…but…umm…actually I have been thinking…since the rain is still so big its useless even with umbrella…do you want to head up to my house to wash up first then decide?

Kylie: uhhh..?

Andrew: we go up wash up now quickly first at least won’t fall sick then after that maybe the rain become smaller we can walk to your house or something I guess…

Kylie: but its so late now I don’t want disturb your family.

Andrew: my partners are overseas nowand my brother is staying over at his girlfriend house so no one is at home.

Kylie: ohhh…but…

Andrew: aiyah just come up first then decide…if not we really gonna fall sick and you remember I promised Kelvin to take care of you right???

Without waiting for a reply Andrew dragged Kylie by her arm as they entered the lift, Andrew led the way and they arrived at his unit and into his room. He switches on the room light and passed Kylie a new set of towel to dry herself…

Andrew: ok you dry yourself with this towel first.

Kylie: ok thank you.

Andrew: later I give you another new towel you can use it to shower.

Kylie: eh? Shower?

Andrew: of course la, I already on the heater just now need to take a hot shower then won’t fall sick.

Andrew opened up his wardrobe…

Andrew: hmm…lets find something you can wear…you come over take a look also.

Kylie: uhh…I can wear those if you don’t mind.

Andrew: this? the basketball jersey?

Kylie: Yes…I always wear them at Kelvin’s house…

Kelvin and Andrew are both hardcore basketball fans, not only they play the sports both of them are also faithful follower of NBA…

Andrew: yah…Kelvin probably have tons of them as well…ok cool…which team you want?

Kylie: san antonio spurs hehe

Andrew: haha good choice man~ Ok you can go shower in the masterbed room toilet I will go shower in the common toilet.

At this moment I paused my wife and asked did she felt any strange vibe coming from Andrew? And what was she feeling or thinking about when she went up to his house? She said she did not feel anything funny or strange from Andrew and although she felt nervous initially Andrew behaviour actually made her felt at ease and comfortable, my wife said she was just glad she could take a hot shower after being drenched in the rain. However, she added on it was probably a mistake that she chooses to wear the basketball jersey, she explained she chose it out of muscle memory and instinctively made that choice when she saw them in the wardrobe. It was only after she finished showering she remember how exposed those jersey was at the arm area and Andrew’s jersey was 1 size smaller than her ex so it look even shorter on her, the length just covering half of her thigh.

Realizing this my wife told me she wore back her bra and panty even though they were still damp from the rain. She continued on and told me she went back to Andrew’s room after she was done, as my wife entered his room she saw him sitting on the bed wearing nothing except a pair of boxer using his phone, my wife was surprised at how fit and well-toned Andrew body was but after a second or two she looked away shyly as Andrew apologized and quickly put on a piece of singlet.

Andrew: sorry about that, it’s a habit.

Kylie: no its my fault maybe I should have knocked first.

Andrew: nothing serious la, you go swimming pool or beach guys also topless ma…

Kylie: yea I guess so.

Andrew: anyway Kylie you look really cute wearing this.

Kylie: haha…thanks you~ its comfortable…by the way do you have a hair dryer I can use?

Andrew: have have…its over there you can use it, the switch is already on. I will go make us some hot drink you ok with milo or want something else?

Kylie: Yup milo is good!

Andrew: ok I will also find if there are something for us to eat, I’m a little hungry…

With that Andrew went off to the kitchen to prepare the drinks and snacks while the loud sound of the hair dryer fills the quiet house. After Andrew was done he heads back to his room to find Kylie, my wife’s did not notice him as her head was turned away from the door as Andrew stood there watching Kylie blows dry her hair, he could see her bra clearly from the gaping hole of the jersey as Kylie raises her arm while holding the hair dryer, this motion lifted her jersey even higher revealing even more of Kylie’s smooth and flawless thigh. Andrew bended his head slightly hoping to catch a glimpse of Kylie’s underwear as the jersey was just centimetres away from exposing her underwear but my wife turned around at the last moment and saw Andrew by the door, he regained his posture and signalled to her the food are ready and Kylie replied with a “okay” sign. Andrew walks away from the door and sat on the sofa as he felt his dick getting hard due to Kylie again…

To be continued……….
Old 18-12-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Anyway guys sorry if the story build up is too long or draggy because these are narrated from my wife recollection and her POV to me that's why its like this. I know most of the bros here prefer more actions and I can promise you that as the story develop there will be more actions, hope you guys continue to enjoy the story
Old 18-12-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
RainyTheRainMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update to this excellent story. Please continue bro
Old 08-01-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Kylie joined Andrew at the sofa shortly after...

Kylie: ok I’m done~ sorry to make you wait.

Andrew: don’t worry man, careful the milo is still hot.

Kylie: Ahhhh~ so nice to have hot milo in such weather.

Andrew: yea it will help warm our body too…but sorry nothing much to eat just some biscuits if you want…I already ate them if not hard for me to sleep if I’m hungry haha.

Kylie: its ok la, so late already shouldn’t eat too much also…

At this point they did not talk much, Andrew could hardly focus on the conversation, Andrew had finished his food quickly and was glancing at Kylie’s body while they chatted. My wife told me she noticed this and that Andrew was looking at her with a strange vibe so she tried to cover up or adjust her sitting position but there was little she can do due to what she was wearing, it was at this point my wife realized how suggestive she must have looked to Andrew all night. Not knowing what to do Kylie quickly finished her food as well and offered to do the dishes since Andrew already prepared the food, she carried the plates and cups and head into the kitchen. While Kylie was washing the dishes Andrew entered the kitchen and stood behind her, he gently placed both his hands on Kylie’s waist…

Kylie: eh!?? What are you doing Andrew? – Kylie asked meekly…

Andrew: thanks for doing the dishes.

Kylie: huh? its nothing…I can do it…you can wait outside…

Andrew: Kylie…do you feel lonely since Kelvin is away now?

At this point my wife was feeling nervous and shy, she wasn’t sure what to reply or how to react, so instinctively she just continues washing…
Andrew’s face was close to Kylie as he whispered those words into her ears.

Andrew: You know I can keep you company until he is back…

Kylie: I…I don’t know…

Andrew swapped the position of his hands and wrapped them around Kylie waist instead as he pulled her in close to him…

Andrew: Do you know what is a friends with benefit relationship? We can keep each other company until Kelvin is back…we don’t need to tell him anything…this will just be between the two of us… he won’t know a thing…

Kylie: ……………………….

Andrew: there won’t be any feelings involved and we can stop before he come back…there is nothing to worry about…we will just be like normal friends…how? do you want…?

Kylie: I’m…I’m...not really sure…I…

Andrew: I understand I understand…I don’t need an answer now…but I think we can try tonight…you just need to relax…ok…?

Kylie: uhh…

Andrew: any time if you don’t feel comfortable, we can stop…you just tell me ok? I won’t force you to do anything…just relax Kylie…

Andrew started roaming his hands around Kylie stomach and waistline, his head nudging lightly against her head, as he slowly breathe down her nape and side of her face…

Kylie placed the last dish on the drying rack as she closed her eyes, slowly easing her tensed body to a more relaxed state…

Kylie: I…I have finished washing…

Andrew: ok…ok…you can relax now…hmm…you smell so nice Kylie…and you look so cute and sexy now…

Kylie: hmm……hmmm……

Kylie’ body is starting to react from the touches of Andrew, after seeing her reaction Andrew gradually moved both his hands upwards, slipping them into the gap from the side of the jersey as he grabbed both of Kylie’s boobs, Kylie let out a few soft moans as Andrew continues to play with her boobs…

Andrew: your bra is still wet…why are you still wearing them…you will catch a cold like this you know? Let me help you remove them…

In a few seconds Andrew have swiftly detached Kylie’s bra in one motion but my wife did not stop him as she tucked in her elbow to allow Andrew to remove the bra from the side of her clothes. With the bra removed, Andrew started caressing Kylie’s boobs more vigorously, playing with her erected nipples, causing Kylie to moan louder, her head resting on his chest and she felt Andrew’s harden dick pressing against her butt…

Kylie: hmm….HMMM…MMMMMM~~~

Andrew: your nipples are so sensitive huh…? look like you are enjoying yourself Kylie…can I kiss you…?

Kylie with her eyes closed nodded her head in approval as she felt Andrew’s lips on hers few second later, they gently kissed each other lips a few times as they slowly play with each other tongue by slipping them in and about their mouth before locking together as they frenched each other deeply. As they continued on Andrew removed his right hand from Kylie’s chest and grabbed her right hand as he guided her hand on top of his erected cock.

Kylie: you…you are so hard already Andrew

Andrew: of course…you looked so hot throughout the night you know…?

Kylie: mmm…emm….mm…

Andrew: yea don’t stop, keep stroking it…

Kylie have now started to stroke on Andrew’s cock out of her own will without him holding her hand, he took this chance and slip his hand underneath her clothes, slowly caressing Kylie’s inner thigh then gradually encircle his fingers outside of her panty.

Andrew: ahh…Kylie…you are so wet too now huh…? Is it because of the rain or you are getting wet

Kylie: its both – Kylie replied shyly

Andrew: then its better to remove your underwear too and let it dry…come let me help you.

Andrew pulled down Kylie’s underwear in one swift motion

Andrew: your pussy is really wet…nice…just relax~~

Right now, Kylie has nothing on beside a piece of oversized basketball jersey giving Andrew full access to her body, his right hand playing liberally with her pussy while the other hand roamed freely on Kylie’s boobs and nipples, their tongue still locked together as they continued to french each other.

Kylie: mmm…mmm…hmmm~~~~~ so nice~~

Kylie: don’t stop…keep going…ahhhh~~ AHHH~ AHHH~

Andrew: ok…you like this? You like me fingering you? You are so damn wet now Kylie

Kylie: Yes YES!! I’m gonna come~~~ don’t stop~~ ahh…ahhhhh….ahh~~

Kylie: ENNN!! En…en~~~ mmm...mmmm~~~

It did not take long for my wife to cum as Andrew withdraw his finger out of her pussy, Kylie was so horny and wet more of her pussy juice trinkle down her thighs, her legs felt weak and wobbly as she leaned on Andrew for support. Andrew turn her around to face him.

Andrew: you ok?

Kylie: hmm…yes I’m fine...

Andrew: wow…you were really wet, you enjoyed that right?

Kylie nodded her head bashfully, Andrew smiled at her and kissed Kylie gently on her lips, she was still holding onto his dick and did not let go.
Andrew: good good…now its my turn, can you help me?

Kylie: here? In kitchen?

Andrew: Its so late and no one can really see us anyway – Andrew lowered down his shorts as he spoke

Andrew: can you use your mouth Kylie? You have given a blowjob to Kelvin before right?

Kylie: yes…but very rarely as I don’t really like…

Andrew: ohh…why don’t you try first? If you really don’t like you can stop ok? Just do it slowly first…

Kylie: hmm…ok…I try~

Kylie lowered down herself as she kneeled in front of Andrew’s fully erected cock, according to my wife his size was noticeably bigger than Kelvin and mine, she took a few look at Andrew’s cock before giving him a blowjob. Kylie sucked and wrapped her mouth around the tip of his cock a few times as she gently eases his cock into her mouth, little by little Kylie got used to the motions as she continues sucking and blowing Andrew’s cock deeper into her throat.

Andrew: yahhhh…you are good Kylie…very nice~~~

Andrew: come look up at me when you blow…I want to see you expression when you are sucking my dick…

Andrew: that’s right…look at me…you like it right…come go faster…yeaaaa~~

Andrew was enjoying the sight of Kylie sucking his cock like a hungry slut, he could see her boobs swaying vigorously as Kylie obeyed his instruction and increased the pace. Andrew bended forward and tucked down one side of Kylie’s jersey allowing her right breast to bounce out from the clothing as he grabbed and played with it, this continued on for a few minutes and Andrew can feel that he is going to cum soon…

Andrew: Ahhhh~~~ niceeee…ahhhhh…im going to cum soon Kylie…

Andrew: don’t stop…don’t stop…keep going…ahhhhh~~~ I want to cum inside your mouth ok…?

Kylie paused awhile upon hearing the request before nodding her head in approval as she continues to suck on Andrew’s cock trying to make him cum and within the next minute her “hardwork” finally paid off as Andrew unloaded all his cum inside my wife’s mouth.

Andrew: Ahhhh~~~ it feels so good to cum inside your mouth Kylie…that’s the way…

Andrew: you swallow cum before? If not you can try mine, you will like it…hah!

At this moment I was stunned by what she relayed to me, I asked my wife did she really did it? Because she did not allow me to cum in her mouth for as long as we have been together not to say swallow my cum but after some hesitation she admitted to me it did happened. As per my wife thinking back she can only recalled that her crush on Andrew was probably a really huge one and the feeling she had for him might have always been there but as she was attached to his best friend she couldn’t do anything about it so whatever happened back then she remembered that in her mind she was just thinking all about how she could please Andrew that night.

I let out a soft sigh and told my wife to continue, she continued on and told me after they were done they went to wash up and get ready to sleep. It was already very late and both of them were really tired, Andrew told my wife that the bed was too small for both of them to sleep comfortably so she can sleep on his bed and he will sleep on his parent bed instead, my wife was not expecting that but she agreed anyway as she was so tired and dozed off immediately the moment she lies down on the bed. The next morning my wife told me she was woken up as she felt someone stroking her thigh and fondling her breasts…

to be continued.....
Old 08-01-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
zuckoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice. Looking forward to next update!
Old 08-01-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward to more!
Old 08-01-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Kylie joined Andrew at the sofa shortly after...

Kylie: ok I’m done~ sorry to make you wait.

Andrew: don’t worry man, careful the milo is still hot.

Kylie: Ahhhh~ so nice to have hot milo in such weather.

Andrew: yea it will help warm our body too…but sorry nothing much to eat just some biscuits if you want…I already ate them if not hard for me to sleep if I’m hungry haha.

Kylie: its ok la, so late already shouldn’t eat too much also…

At this point they did not talk much, Andrew could hardly focus on the conversation, Andrew had finished his food quickly and was glancing at Kylie’s body while they chatted. My wife told me she noticed this and that Andrew was looking at her with a strange vibe so she tried to cover up or adjust her sitting position but there was little she can do due to what she was wearing, it was at this point my wife realized how suggestive she must have looked to Andrew all night. Not knowing what to do Kylie quickly finished her food as well and offered to do the dishes since Andrew already prepared the food, she carried the plates and cups and head into the kitchen. While Kylie was washing the dishes Andrew entered the kitchen and stood behind her, he gently placed both his hands on Kylie’s waist…

Kylie: eh!?? What are you doing Andrew? – Kylie asked meekly…

Andrew: thanks for doing the dishes.

Kylie: huh? its nothing…I can do it…you can wait outside…

Andrew: Kylie…do you feel lonely since Kelvin is away now?

At this point my wife was feeling nervous and shy, she wasn’t sure what to reply or how to react, so instinctively she just continues washing…
Andrew’s face was close to Kylie as he whispered those words into her ears.

Andrew: You know I can keep you company until he is back…

Kylie: I…I don’t know…

Andrew swapped the position of his hands and wrapped them around Kylie waist instead as he pulled her in close to him…

Andrew: Do you know what is a friends with benefit relationship? We can keep each other company until Kelvin is back…we don’t need to tell him anything…this will just be between the two of us… he won’t know a thing…

Kylie: ……………………….

Andrew: there won’t be any feelings involved and we can stop before he come back…there is nothing to worry about…we will just be like normal friends…how? do you want…?

Kylie: I’m…I’m...not really sure…I…

Andrew: I understand I understand…I don’t need an answer now…but I think we can try tonight…you just need to relax…ok…?

Kylie: uhh…

Andrew: any time if you don’t feel comfortable, we can stop…you just tell me ok? I won’t force you to do anything…just relax Kylie…

Andrew started roaming his hands around Kylie stomach and waistline, his head nudging lightly against her head, as he slowly breathe down her nape and side of her face…

Kylie placed the last dish on the drying rack as she closed her eyes, slowly easing her tensed body to a more relaxed state…

Kylie: I…I have finished washing…

Andrew: ok…ok…you can relax now…hmm…you smell so nice Kylie…and you look so cute and sexy now…

Kylie: hmm……hmmm……

Kylie’ body is starting to react from the touches of Andrew, after seeing her reaction Andrew gradually moved both his hands upwards, slipping them into the gap from the side of the jersey as he grabbed both of Kylie’s boobs, Kylie let out a few soft moans as Andrew continues to play with her boobs…

Andrew: your bra is still wet…why are you still wearing them…you will catch a cold like this you know? Let me help you remove them…

In a few seconds Andrew have swiftly detached Kylie’s bra in one motion but my wife did not stop him as she tucked in her elbow to allow Andrew to remove the bra from the side of her clothes. With the bra removed, Andrew started caressing Kylie’s boobs more vigorously, playing with her erected nipples, causing Kylie to moan louder, her head resting on his chest and she felt Andrew’s harden dick pressing against her butt…

Kylie: hmm….HMMM…MMMMMM~~~

Andrew: your nipples are so sensitive huh…? look like you are enjoying yourself Kylie…can I kiss you…?

Kylie with her eyes closed nodded her head in approval as she felt Andrew’s lips on hers few second later, they gently kissed each other lips a few times as they slowly play with each other tongue by slipping them in and about their mouth before locking together as they frenched each other deeply. As they continued on Andrew removed his right hand from Kylie’s chest and grabbed her right hand as he guided her hand on top of his erected cock.

Kylie: you…you are so hard already Andrew

Andrew: of course…you looked so hot throughout the night you know…?

Kylie: mmm…emm….mm…

Andrew: yea don’t stop, keep stroking it…

Kylie have now started to stroke on Andrew’s cock out of her own will without him holding her hand, he took this chance and slip his hand underneath her clothes, slowly caressing Kylie’s inner thigh then gradually encircle his fingers outside of her panty.

Andrew: ahh…Kylie…you are so wet too now huh…? Is it because of the rain or you are getting wet

Kylie: its both – Kylie replied shyly

Andrew: then its better to remove your underwear too and let it dry…come let me help you.

Andrew pulled down Kylie’s underwear in one swift motion

Andrew: your pussy is really wet…nice…just relax~~

Right now, Kylie has nothing on beside a piece of oversized basketball jersey giving Andrew full access to her body, his right hand playing liberally with her pussy while the other hand roamed freely on Kylie’s boobs and nipples, their tongue still locked together as they continued to french each other.

Kylie: mmm…mmm…hmmm~~~~~ so nice~~

Kylie: don’t stop…keep going…ahhhh~~ AHHH~ AHHH~

Andrew: ok…you like this? You like me fingering you? You are so damn wet now Kylie

Kylie: Yes YES!! I’m gonna come~~~ don’t stop~~ ahh…ahhhhh….ahh~~

Kylie: ENNN!! En…en~~~ mmm...mmmm~~~

It did not take long for my wife to cum as Andrew withdraw his finger out of her pussy, Kylie was so horny and wet more of her pussy juice trinkle down her thighs, her legs felt weak and wobbly as she leaned on Andrew for support. Andrew turn her around to face him.

Andrew: you ok?

Kylie: hmm…yes I’m fine...

Andrew: wow…you were really wet, you enjoyed that right?

Kylie nodded her head bashfully, Andrew smiled at her and kissed Kylie gently on her lips, she was still holding onto his dick and did not let go.
Andrew: good good…now its my turn, can you help me?

Kylie: here? In kitchen?

Andrew: Its so late and no one can really see us anyway – Andrew lowered down his shorts as he spoke

Andrew: can you use your mouth Kylie? You have given a blowjob to Kelvin before right?

Kylie: yes…but very rarely as I don’t really like…

Andrew: ohh…why don’t you try first? If you really don’t like you can stop ok? Just do it slowly first…

Kylie: hmm…ok…I try~

Kylie lowered down herself as she kneeled in front of Andrew’s fully erected cock, according to my wife his size was noticeably bigger than Kelvin and mine, she took a few look at Andrew’s cock before giving him a blowjob. Kylie sucked and wrapped her mouth around the tip of his cock a few times as she gently eases his cock into her mouth, little by little Kylie got used to the motions as she continues sucking and blowing Andrew’s cock deeper into her throat.

Andrew: yahhhh…you are good Kylie…very nice~~~

Andrew: come look up at me when you blow…I want to see you expression when you are sucking my dick…

Andrew: that’s right…look at me…you like it right…come go faster…yeaaaa~~

Andrew was enjoying the sight of Kylie sucking his cock like a hungry slut, he could see her boobs swaying vigorously as Kylie obeyed his instruction and increased the pace. Andrew bended forward and tucked down one side of Kylie’s jersey allowing her right breast to bounce out from the clothing as he grabbed and played with it, this continued on for a few minutes and Andrew can feel that he is going to cum soon…

Andrew: Ahhhh~~~ niceeee…ahhhhh…im going to cum soon Kylie…

Andrew: don’t stop…don’t stop…keep going…ahhhhh~~~ I want to cum inside your mouth ok…?

Kylie paused awhile upon hearing the request before nodding her head in approval as she continues to suck on Andrew’s cock trying to make him cum and within the next minute her “hardwork” finally paid off as Andrew unloaded all his cum inside my wife’s mouth.

Andrew: Ahhhh~~~ it feels so good to cum inside your mouth Kylie…that’s the way…

Andrew: you swallow cum before? If not you can try mine, you will like it…hah!

At this moment I was stunned by what she relayed to me, I asked my wife did she really did it? Because she did not allow me to cum in her mouth for as long as we have been together not to say swallow my cum but after some hesitation she admitted to me it did happened. As per my wife thinking back she can only recalled that her crush on Andrew was probably a really huge one and the feeling she had for him might have always been there but as she was attached to his best friend she couldn’t do anything about it so whatever happened back then she remembered that in her mind she was just thinking all about how she could please Andrew that night.

I let out a soft sigh and told my wife to continue, she continued on and told me after they were done they went to wash up and get ready to sleep. It was already very late and both of them were really tired, Andrew told my wife that the bed was too small for both of them to sleep comfortably so she can sleep on his bed and he will sleep on his parent bed instead, my wife was not expecting that but she agreed anyway as she was so tired and dozed off immediately the moment she lies down on the bed. The next morning my wife told me she was woken up as she felt someone stroking her thigh and fondling her breasts…

to be continued.....
Omg !!..can't tahan already TS...the sexciting part has finally cum ...naughty Kylie n Andrew starts to make love to each other for the 1st time in his kitchen ...both having the chance to see, touch n play with each other's hardened dick, boobs, nips n wet pussy for the 1st time ...if I were Andrew I would be hard too esp when Kylie is blowing his erected dick ...can't wait to read how much more naughty they will be towards each other...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Where's TS @Asta5x ??...when is the next update ??

Old 20-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Where's TS @Asta5x ??...when is the next update ??
like not much interest in vol.2 so not sure if i should continue writing anot
Old 20-02-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Getawayerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any updates? quite long didnt see any updates, dont stop the story there
Old 20-02-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go on, go on ...there r silent readers too...c'mon bros n sis, come out n show support to TS

Old 20-02-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Go on, go on ...there r silent readers too...c'mon bros n sis, come out n show support to TS
I am one of the silent readers. I have just upped TS' @Asta5x points to 287 to encourage him to continue his exciting story of his wife with other guys.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 20-02-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please continue bro. Support with 2 hands up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1