The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Was a colleague

Then ex colleague

Then colleagues again

Then ex colleague

We are still fucking occasionally after 5 years
Old 02-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
cygnunu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Was a colleague

Then ex colleague

Then colleagues again

Then ex colleague

More good years!
Old 03-04-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
I am very lucky when it comes to ladies. This happened in the past like 15-18 years back.

I had a very good lady friend who always confided in me about her bf. So one night we went out for drinks and she drank more than the usual. We were at a country club in Singapore. After drinks we both sat outside near the greens admiring the vast greens and cool breeze.

I liked her a lot. She is tall and pretty, nicely shaped and big breast. We looked at each other and she asked me if I ever fantasized about making love with her… I recall telling her hmmmm yea. Then she replied Wah like that ah, actually if you sound convincing I might just let you enter me.

I say yes loudly, she asked me what makes her so attractive to me while she is not treated like she should be by her BF!

I jokingly said, I’m horny Liao, let’s book a room and make love. She drank the last bit of wine grab my arm
And said let’s go.

I remember we both strip and enter the showering room together and wow she was at least a 34E cup with a 24 inch waist. Shall not go into the details but that night I cream pied her at least 2 times.
You need to go into details. We NEED to know the details! Haha
Old 03-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayibass View Post
After that night more cream pies?
Ok so she was my former classmate in poly turned bff turned FB.

She is not exactly model like in looks and figure, but above average.

That night we both were high from drinks, didn’t even wash up or shower from the days work. So we both smell abit off down south haha. I remember her pussy smelling way off but seeing me struggle with it she ignored it and pull my head towards her pussy. Ofcourse I ate it. Likewise she commented my dick to be very salty. When I entered her, I can feel her warm pussy engulfing my dick.

She was already wet and so am before entering her. First shot was quite fast which ended around 20mins. Multiple position like lotus doggy missionary reverse cow girl etc. I ended off but shorting my load into her in missionary. When I pull out. I can feel the air rushing in and some load coming out, befitting the word cream pie.

We laid there dozing off from the euphoria of love making.

It was early morning I guess ard 5/6am when we were awaken by the sound of birds chirping and next room opening and closing of doors.

We were abit shy from looking at our naked bodies since the alcohol wore off.
Then I hug her from behind. I thought maybe she wil reject me. Wah no leh, she used her legs and rub against mine. Slowly slowly she reach for my dick and exclaimed, Wah so big already? Bet it’s my pussy taste now, no I won’t wanna eat, I responded by stroking her pussy and slowly inserting my finger and use the other hand to rub her clits. She was in excstacy and ask me to dig deeper and stroke it faster. I obliged.

Then she turned around and beginning the to turn her pussy towards my face. Saying I don’t care, I want you to lick my pussy clean. Then I say ok what about me, without responding she started licking and deep throating my dick. I was like wow, I then started to lick her pussy lips and French it as if it’s her mouth. 10-15mins must have passed and she asked me why haven cum. I told her I’m circumcised so I last longer now. She asked, really? If you make love with my… pointing to her pussy… it will last how long? I say dunno? Wanna test? She replied ok, let’s try, taking her stop watch from her phone she timed it and immediately started cow girl me alternating with up down strokes. Wah her pussy is really tight and her boobs was literally bouncing off I couldn’t resists and started grabbing and sucking it. She played with my nipples and started to lie on me while I can see her cumming when her body twitched. She whisper in my ears I’m tired, your turn to fuck me now. So I started to hug her and French her and pound her pussy hard. She moaned and ask me don’t stop.i think in 5 mins or so, i told her I’m cumming, and asked, face or mouth? She said where you left your speem last night. I obliged and shot all into her pussy.

She was spend and I looked wow 45mins of action!we both lay down and washed up individually. I then asked her wats next ? She said breakfast and go home, she would need to Wash up and go meet her clients.

From there we had regular meet up, we usually fuck each other first before any other activities. There was even once we met up with ex class mates and it was there her friend saw cum stains on her hair which was from me when I accidentally shoot onto her face and hair. Haha
Old 03-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Your story is damn rubbish bro. Why didn’t you fuck her? Something wrong with you or what? You fucking dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
9 years back in Malaysia there was a colleague in finance department which I admired but too bad she was married to someone else. We chat quite a lot back then. One day I she was unhappy due to an argument among them. We met on the lift lobby and went for a drink in a bar few street away from company.

She complained about her husband that night. Me being a nice guy trying to comfort her, and suggest ways she could do to make good their relationship. After discussing her issue then she asked me what type of lady do I like. I upfront told her, confess to her that I like her but too bad she is married. She then asked me whether did I fantasized having sex with her. I answered yes honestly and we burst into laughter.

After an hour of drinking in pub, we walk back to our respectively car which parked quite near. When we reached her car, she asked me what would be nice if she can do for me. I requested for a handjob. She invited me to the back seat of her car and she started undressed my pants and underwear. She gently caress my lil bro. I asked permission to caress her boobs and slowly entered my hands inside her shirt and grabbed her lovely breast. I cummed in less than 3 minutes and I gave her a handjob after that as well.

We chatted as usual on the second day and after 8 or 9 months.she got a better offer elsewhere and we ended there.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Too many.

See those fresh grad lawyers and wealth managers just make my imagination go wild. Wish I could eat them for breakfast.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DiagonalZeether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Only pussy wannabees talk about ex colleagues they wished they fuck. Real man actually fuck those colleagues and don't have to tell other people about it.
very chio lady
Old 13-04-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
That time greenhorn.

Anyway I try my best not to commit adultery. So far after marriage I yet to screw anyone wife yet. I plan to keep it this way until enter graveyard
Actually. Receiving a HJ or even just making out doesn't make it sounds any better... did u heard of people who don't get wet when go for a swim? Is either u just jump in there with a big splash or just stay at the spectators stand for good.. 😂
Old 13-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Currently still advancing on trying to hook up an ex colleague too.. been chatting almost everyday. Back then I feel that she and another girl is the prettiest in the company but they r from another office branch. Only get to see them at company events or cross branches meeting/training, always goes for smoke break in the past tgt and also lunches with this particular one that I'm after cox the other one, I'm not able to get close to her as she always surrounded by her own office colleagues. Been at least 3 years since. The one I'm after had put on abit of weight but I dun care. She still have tht pretty face and curvy women have always been my thing. And due to the weight gains, her not so small boobs becomes a bigger boobs. To me, her figure is just like that song from John Mayer.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Grundynext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Was a colleague

Then ex colleague

Then colleagues again

Then ex colleague

power bro..salue u
Old 15-04-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I have 1 ex colleague which we both go home together, when i got to know she was facing a divorce case with her ex husband. I felt sad for her, from patting her to comfort her to hugging her massaging her till finger her. She got so high we end up having heavy patting in her car and she gave me a bj. Sad is i didnt really want to f her as i dont feel right to take advantage on her in this situation. We did this for a few time in the car till 1 day she told me she found a bf. And we move on with each other live but we still msg each other. I still distrub her with on off dirty text msg.
Old 15-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Downnwatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a colleague who often tells me about her husband. and finally she told me that she was going to get a divorce. She said she didn't want to go home. She want me go to drink beer together because she is very stressed. then we went to the bar together and at first I just wanted to cheer her up. But we were drunk, and she really teased me. finally I took her to the car and we had sex there. And im very bad , I don't feel sorry at all. even though I knew she was in trouble. hahaha
because actually I've been interested in her for a long time but I held back because she was married
Old 15-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
AstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downnwatch View Post
I have a colleague who often tells me about her husband. and finally she told me that she was going to get a divorce. She said she didn't want to go home. She want me go to drink beer together because she is very stressed. then we went to the bar together and at first I just wanted to cheer her up. But we were drunk, and she really teased me. finally I took her to the car and we had sex there. And im very bad , I don't feel sorry at all. even though I knew she was in trouble. hahaha
because actually I've been interested in her for a long time but I held back because she was married
envy u bro
Old 15-04-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lalaloloqwery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downnwatch View Post

Sometimes opportunities come to be taken right hahaha
Old 15-04-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

I've had a colleague that didn't really caught my attention. She's got a pleasant face, skinny, generally seems nice lol.

Few years after I left the company, saw on her IG that she fractured her foot, had to go on crutches and got herself a soft cast, before changing out for an aircast boot.

Saw her posting photos of her on crutches, with the cast/boot, fucking wanked multiple times and fantasized about banging her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1