The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Re: my maid story gone?

It's as real as seeing a Sasquatch buying cigarettes at a 7-11
Old 31-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Didn't know it's possible to delete threads until today.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hehemata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Didn't know it's possible to delete threads until today.
So sad. Luckily I kept a copy of all his posts and attachments (except for maybe those int he last week).
Old 01-04-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
Can't believe there are people that believe it's a true story
The pics and video TS post ive seen it before in some telegram pinay chat, just waiting to see how long he can go on only
What bullshit. This is why I stopped sharing 10 years ago, and stopped yet again 10 years later today. Fuckers who don't appreciate, keep asking for more, or try and poke holes at your stories. And of cos, white knights who try to have your leftovers by going to bao toh to the girls he managed to identify.

I'm done contributing to this community.
Old 01-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
What bullshit. This is why I stopped sharing 10 years ago, and stopped yet again 10 years later today. Fuckers who don't appreciate, keep asking for more, or try and poke holes at your stories. And of cos, white knights who try to have your leftovers by going to bao toh to the girls he managed to identify.

Chill la

Ignore those people

U still fan lots of loyal fan
Old 01-04-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
Chill la

Ignore those people

U still fan lots of loyal fan
I feel bad fro bro, cause a lot of fans is one things, sometimes you just have had enough for even just 1 person shitting on you
Old 01-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
I feel bad fro bro, cause a lot of fans is one things, sometimes you just have had enough for even just 1 person shitting on you
haiz now no longer has good thing to see
Old 01-04-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

@Sexadd1ct, bro. I wanna say I enjoyed ur thread a lot, with the attached videos. I always look forward to seeing ur next update. Appreciate ur time and effort to update us. Unfortunately, there are always naysayers and all kind of samsters. Not worth to let them affect u with their -ve comments.
Old 01-04-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hehemata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Chill bro.

The lone incel does not speak for everyone.

Your updates are the highlight of my week. I always check in on your thread specifically.

Complete the story leh please what happened?
Old 02-04-2024, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Sanctum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanctum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro, your story good stuff, of course will have ppl always want to read see know more.
Its an affirmation that you post enticing interesting stuff.

If you let the very few detractors get to you, it blemishes the appreciations of many more others.

I myself envy you so so much.

Do keep posting if you can, if not, thanks for all that you have share, it was awesome.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
haiz now no longer has good thing to see
Singapore mah, cannot have nice things. Got share bikes, people cut the lock and claim ownership. Got umbrella sharing for those who are caught in the rain, use to cross the road, also claim ownership. Park chairs also got people claim ownership I think, a few years ago saw an article about it, dunno is it park chair or bus stop chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctum View Post
Bro, your story good stuff, of course will have ppl always want to read see know more.
Its an affirmation that you post enticing interesting stuff.

If you let the very few detractors get to you, it blemishes the appreciations of many more others.

I myself envy you so so much.

Do keep posting if you can, if not, thanks for all that you have share, it was awesome.
I hope he can, but I think what bro is worried about is kana bao toh to his helper, then the relationship dies and more problems are created rather than sharing the story and people reporting him. Sad that people must be special and do things that the majority frown on
Old 02-04-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

The impt question is: your story true or not?

Must be honest right at the beginning.

True,say true. Fictional, say fictional
Old 02-04-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

man, no matter what, I am really appreciate and like your maid story and post. Chill. Sometime just ignore online negative comments.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hey there, fellow writer! I just wanted to drop in and give you some encouragement. When you share your authentic stories, it's totally okay if some folks doubt you. What really counts is that you've lived through those experiences and they're a part of who you are.

Let the doubters chatter away; you don't need to spend energy convincing them otherwise. You've felt every moment of your story—every scent, every touch, every sensation. Those memories are yours to treasure, and no one can take that away from you.

When I wrote my own XMM tale, I braced myself for skepticism. Sure, my story was true, but it was also wildly audacious and very unique. Yet, instead of doubters, I found bros reaching out to share their own XMM stories with me . And guess what? I've also met a lovely gentleman who , inspired by my stories have gone to hunt, and have also gotten more XMMs in few months than I had in a year.

While I'm delighted that I've amassed a small fandom, Im also humbled and made aware that my experiences are not that special or unique afterall, but people stick around probably because they enjoy my story telling .

So all I want to say is, keep sharing your stories, my friend. Embrace the uniqueness of your experiences and let it be read. IF your story is special and rarely experienced by anyone, the doubters will linger, but they can't dim your light. You've got this!
Old 04-04-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Hey there, fellow writer! I just wanted to drop in and give you some encouragement. When you share your authentic stories, it's totally okay if some folks doubt you. What really counts is that you've lived through those experiences and they're a part of who you are.

Let the doubters chatter away; you don't need to spend energy convincing them otherwise. You've felt every moment of your story—every scent, every touch, every sensation. Those memories are yours to treasure, and no one can take that away from you.

When I wrote my own XMM tale, I braced myself for skepticism. Sure, my story was true, but it was also wildly audacious and very unique. Yet, instead of doubters, I found bros reaching out to share their own XMM stories with me . And guess what? I've also met a lovely gentleman who , inspired by my stories have gone to hunt, and have also gotten more XMMs in few months than I had in a year.

While I'm delighted that I've amassed a small fandom, Im also humbled and made aware that my experiences are not that special or unique afterall, but people stick around probably because they enjoy my story telling .

So all I want to say is, keep sharing your stories, my friend. Embrace the uniqueness of your experiences and let it be read. IF your story is special and rarely experienced by anyone, the doubters will linger, but they can't dim your light. You've got this!
Well said bro! I shared my own experiences in this thread more than 10 years ago & I had very encouraging comments from many of the readers here! Just continue to post & for sure there'll be the silent readers who'll continue to support u! For those who might not have read about my rxperiences, you can check out the thread title "A Relationship With 2 Spinster Sisters". Happy reading!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1