The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: my maid story gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
What bullshit. This is why I stopped sharing 10 years ago, and stopped yet again 10 years later today. Fuckers who don't appreciate, keep asking for more, or try and poke holes at your stories. And of cos, white knights who try to have your leftovers by going to bao toh to the girls he managed to identify.

I'm done contributing to this community.
Just like authors who write books and novels. True story and fictional books

When u say it's true story, better make sure everything is authentic and true.

Just like a book author who claim his book is based on true story. If it's not true, he will get sued and lose readers.

Ppl already say u stole photos from Telegram for yr true story. No integrity.

If it's fictional, just say it's fictional. Ppl will have different expectations reading yr story.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

Just like a book author who claim his book is based on true story. If it's not true, he will get sued and lose readers.

If it's fictional, just say it's fictional. Ppl will have different expectations reading yr story.
Firstly, if you read my story, I made no claims of whether it was fictional or real. Not knowing adds to the joy of reading such stories, like I myself do. Of cos “if” real, I would not be dumb enough to include all my own personal details. Of cos the dumbest mistake I made was sharing real photos and videos.. end up getting horse shit from ppl like you, black mail, and white knight backstabs. She’s not working for me any longer but we’re in contact. And I’ve been getting crap thanks to white knights who went and told her about my posts.

And that guy who claims to have seen my photos in some Pinoy telegram, you know the truth. I dunno if making such claims to throw rocks at me makes you feel superior but hey, bro, for what seriously?

Have a nice life.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Firstly, if you read my story, I made no claims of whether it was fictional or real. Not knowing adds to the joy of reading such stories, like I myself do. Of cos “if” real, I would not be dumb enough to include all my own personal details. Of cos the dumbest mistake I made was sharing real photos and videos.. end up getting horse shit from ppl like you, black mail, and white knight backstabs. She’s not working for me any longer but we’re in contact. And I’ve been getting crap thanks to white knights who went and told her about my posts.

And that guy who claims to have seen my photos in some Pinoy telegram, you know the truth. I dunno if making such claims to throw rocks at me makes you feel superior but hey, bro, for what seriously?

Have a nice life.
bro, I really feel that there's no need for you to be angry. In the very first place when u shared your story , you're already the winner. U managed to get thrills from ur maid, u managed to fuck such a hot sexy maid, and all these other doubters never even get that chance. Of course they gonna get envious, and that envy will turn to doubt because it only makes them feel better. The only thing they will want to do now , to get some kind of "consolation prize" and feel that they "win" , is to pull u down and feed off your negative emotions.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Have a nice life.
Bro, I curious how they manage to let your maid lover know? How they get the contact??????😏
Old 05-04-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Bro, I curious how they manage to let your maid lover know? How they get the contact??????😏
Apparently he recognised her clothes in her Tiktok and matched it with the photos / videos i posted, and used it as an opportunity to msg her to act like a concerned do-gooder.

Oh well, I don't want to say more. My bad, wanted to spice the story up with photos and videos. Shall take a break. Back in another 10 years haha
Old 05-04-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Apparently he recognised her clothes in her Tiktok and matched it with the photos / videos i posted, and used it as an opportunity to msg her to act like a concerned do-gooder.

Oh well, I don't want to say more. My bad, wanted to spice the story up with photos and videos. Shall take a break. Back in another 10 years haha
Oh I see. That's always assholes out there spoilt the show.....😂
How about the other Myanmar gf? The married one? Maybe can continue that story just don't post any pic....
Old 05-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
all4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

its correct
Old 05-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It’s like that one, ppl just want to spoilt the mood, make you dont want to share liao
This happen many many times already and in another 10 years, same thing will happen again one
The last guy i remember is the one that share his experience with ybb one
Ppl also judge him and end day he stop sharing altogether
Old 05-04-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

some stories is reality and fantasy
Old 06-04-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 2
koxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the different between both
Old 06-04-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Have a nice life.
bro continue your story here...
Old 07-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
Loff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did TS request for it to be deleted or other situation ?
I particularly like his thread, story with pics, outstanding pics.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
pokey93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Why not you only send videos and pictures to those who requested? What's the last message you tagged me on , I didn't see
Old 08-04-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

That's why, always respect your partners. Get their consents.

There are many who are happy to read your story of them with some photos of themselves on the threads. It turns them on...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 10-04-2024, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
n00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry to hear about what happened. Regarding those hypocritical white knights, there are a lot of sore losers like them in this world. But life is fair coz these losers remain in their state and can only fantasize the good life that others enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1