The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
I am a Serial Sugar Daddy But Still Miss Good 'Ol Days of FL Cheonging

I think I'm gonna start a thread here. I am a serial Sugar Daddy. Started around 2018, now been 2 years and I lost count how many short term, medium term, long term sugar babies I've had.

Some are women I dreamed about dating in my younger years.

It's been a wonderful journey, full of ups and downs, great experiences, stupid mistakes too.

Before this, I've been actively cheonging Thai and mostly Southeast Asian FLs from 2009 to 2018, until my business got really successful and I re-discovered the sweet world of sugar dating.

Although now I've had sugar babies like:
- 2 Brazilian models, friends of each other
- 1 Polish model
- 1 Spanish expat
- 1 Polish MILF (exactly my age, so for me still gorgeous)
- 1 cute tight Latina student
- 1 Malaysian Indian model
- 1 cute Indian student
- 3 French women (a teacher, a tourist and a student)
- 1 cute geeky German digital nomad
- 1 hot Malay student
- 1 Latvian student
- 1 Russian bargirl
- 1 Singapore local Chinese model
- and maybe more, I can't remember all

I still miss a good uncomplicated 1 to 2 hour fuck session with a Thai FL - back when we had more options and the options were mostly good - waiting for the confirmation from the OKT, secretly going up to the mysterious location, the whole excitement, surprised by how hot the FL looks, and surprised again by how good they are in bed, and back then, some stables offered Nuru massage, being bathed by these ladies, and sometimes fucking them right in the showers. And again, surprised by how some of them are decent at massage too.

I mean, I love my sugar dating experiences too, but there are more steps, and a bit more complexity involved.

Whatever it is, I have no regrets, just missing the good 'ol chionging days. Hoping and praying for this pandemic to end soooooon. Meanwhile I enjoy what I can from my sugar babies.
Old 13-10-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
empire177 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyempire177 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I am a Serial Sugar Daddy But Still Miss Good 'Ol Days of FL Cheonging

That's a large variety of girls!
Old 13-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10912 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

What a colourful life you live, cheers!
Old 13-10-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

你的生活。。。
我的梦想。。。
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 13-10-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
nightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to behold

Something I can only dream of.......
Old 13-10-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Really jealous... of your successful business. Pretty sure it can lead to many styles of ideal lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
I think I'm gonna start a thread here. I am a serial Sugar Daddy. Started around 2018, now been 2 years and I lost count how many short term, medium term, long term sugar babies I've had.

It's been a wonderful journey, full of ups and downs, great experiences, stupid mistakes too.

Before this, I've been actively cheonging Thai and mostly Southeast Asian FLs from 2009 to 2018, until my business got really successful and I re-discovered the sweet world of sugar dating.

- 1 Polish model
- 1 Spanish expat
- 1 cute Indian student
- 1 hot Malay student
- 1 Latvian student
- 1 Russian bargirl

I still miss a good uncomplicated 1 to 2 hour fuck session with a Thai FL - back when we had more options and the options were mostly good - waiting for the confirmation from the OKT, secretly going up to the mysterious location, the whole excitement, surprised by how hot the FL looks, and surprised again by how good they are in bed, and back then, some stables offered Nuru massage, being bathed by these ladies, and sometimes fucking them right in the showers. And again, surprised by how some of them are decent at massage too.

I mean, I love my sugar dating experiences too, but there are more steps, and a bit more complexity involved.

Whatever it is, I have no regrets, just missing the good 'ol chionging days. Hoping and praying for this pandemic to end soooooon. Meanwhile I enjoy what I can from my sugar babies.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 13-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

For what i see, there are many babies in sugarbook.com, is it true?
Old 13-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a yandao kia ah? Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post

- 1 Polish model
- 1 Spanish expat
- 1 cute Indian student
- 1 hot Malay student
- 1 Latvian student
- 1 Russian bargirl

Old 13-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Maybe more yandao than him!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 13-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

Gosh. Are you an amdk?
Old 14-10-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter reporting.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
ktkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, care to share the est of how much money and time you spend?
Which country's babe is the most costly?
Old 19-10-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Go find your baby in sugarbook. There is a lot of them
Old 20-10-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of

Bro, how short were your short term arrangement? TIA
Old 20-10-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

its isnt meant to be this way. if the women didnt have spending money, you wouldnt need to be a sugar daddy. makes the whole act just about money. its a sad state of affairs truth be told. in other poorer countries u just need to go up to any girl and ull find out in 10 minutes if ure fucking. but in sg u need to take out the dough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1