The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Public flashers/Nudity - Best if from GF/wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Good-to-suck nipples. Thanks for nice share bro!
Old 09-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
vixenvelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, my name is Vel. I've been a lurker here for awhile and just recently created this account to move my sexual desire to the next level.

A short background of myself, I was a SQ girl for a few years until I decided to call quit last year. Joined a marketing film and started my new journey in a sales position. It started to get bright as I was getting the attention of my colleagues and clients, probably because sales role was pretty male dominant?

Things were running smoothly until the covid pandemic hit, I have to accept paycut. With so much time to spend, I started selling handmade items and lingerie online.

Fast forward till the start of phase 2, I had obsoleted my handmade item (you know the reason ) and have sold a fair amount of lingerie.
Majority of the buyers were men, some of them want the lingerie wore and stained (I can get pretty wet). Unfortunately, I got banned from the platform because of some explicit pictures.

However, the thoughts of these men makes me wet. Here's my little gift to the nation. Happy NDP!!!

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...fece368af.jpeg

https://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...f0aba8d8b.jpeg

Old 10-08-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share sis
Old 10-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vel,

Sis , Thanks for sharing. Able to share some explicit pictures.

You can see how to upload picture from this link
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...postcount=1615

Cheers!

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 10-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sugarmummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which marketing firm are you at
Old 10-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Stay home can be a lot fun too!
Stay safe everybody!

Mr and Mrs Ow are idols..
Old 10-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
vixenvelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you rat oppa!

So many pm received, so I am going to share here instead, user: @vixenvelda

I took over my brother's caro**** account and revamped. For all interested parties xoxo =P
Old 12-08-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Old 13-08-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenvelda View Post
Hello guys, my name is Vel. I've been a lurker here for awhile and just recently created this account to move my sexual desire to the next level.

A short background of myself, I was a SQ girl for a few years until I decided to call quit last year. Joined a marketing film and started my new journey in a sales position. It started to get bright as I was getting the attention of my colleagues and clients, probably because sales role was pretty male dominant?

Things were running smoothly until the covid pandemic hit, I have to accept paycut. With so much time to spend, I started selling handmade items and lingerie online.

Fast forward till the start of phase 2, I had obsoleted my handmade item (you know the reason ) and have sold a fair amount of lingerie.
Majority of the buyers were men, some of them want the lingerie wore and stained (I can get pretty wet). Unfortunately, I got banned from the platform because of some explicit pictures.

However, the thoughts of these men makes me wet. Here's my little gift to the nation. Happy NDP!!!

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...fece368af.jpeg

https://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...f0aba8d8b.jpeg

If u willing to do meet up, take off your panties n see man jerk off, I am sure got many buyers like me.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 14-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenvelda View Post
Thank you rat oppa!

So many pm received, so I am going to share here instead, user: @vixenvelda

I took over my brother's caro**** account and revamped. For all interested parties xoxo =P
great acc sis.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Old 17-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Old 17-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Old 17-08-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1