The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2023, 05:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Been 2/3 years since I have tried TT, will be back to try, been seeing ppl saying that she have improve a lot
Old 21-10-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 14
sfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud of
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Confirm bro. Chemistry and chit chat do wonders. Both tt n mm, i went all in on 1st visit. Impt must bring ur own raincoat, as they "squirt" so heavily. Lolx

So missed my last session with TT...
nice la next time i bring my own raincoat. thought 3b package was the max they offer already.

ya i specifically told mm i want to see her squirt and the bed was so wet and she wanted me to lay down in it first
Old 21-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirm bro. Chemistry and chit chat do wonders. Both tt n mm, i went all in on 1st visit. Impt must bring ur own raincoat, as they "squirt" so heavily. Lolx

So missed my last session with TT...
Upped +156 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-10-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfdemo View Post
nice la next time i bring my own raincoat. thought 3b package was the max they offer already.

ya i specifically told mm i want to see her squirt and the bed was so wet and she wanted me to lay down in it first
Enjoy. Both are great. Though they have to keep all things within the time, but during the actions, cant feel they rushing to get things done. Depends on which style u like. TT has her slutful side where aome may prefer. Her voice can already make one wet liao..
Old 22-10-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +156 for you
Thanks bro. Favour returned...
Old 22-10-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fatman81 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
After an intense session with Joanne, today I made a trip to find TT. Been a while.

Being a heavy drinking night before, I went for some pho before the session. TT texted to go up, I paid the bill and went up. Before she opened the door, I quickly whipped my cock out already.

It was MM who opened the door though! She saw my cock and giggled. 'Come in lah!' she exclaimed. Behind her was a full naked TT, already waiting for me. She saw my cock out, and straight went down on me, in front of MM who was watching on nonchalantly.

The rest of the details, I won't repeat again. Classic TT story.
Hi bro,share ctc pls many thanks
Old 22-10-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
After an intense session with Joanne, today I made a trip to find TT. Been a while.

Being a heavy drinking night before, I went for some pho before the session. TT texted to go up, I paid the bill and went up. Before she opened the door, I quickly whipped my cock out already.

It was MM who opened the door though! She saw my cock and giggled. 'Come in lah!' she exclaimed. Behind her was a full naked TT, already waiting for me. She saw my cock out, and straight went down on me, in front of MM who was watching on nonchalantly.

The rest of the details, I won't repeat again. Classic TT story.
Bro, u r The Man!
I only unzipped my fly when I'm knocking on the door!
I guess whipping out our dicks are fine b'cos we can draw the curtains!
I thought of playing outside but they declined!
Old 22-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfdemo View Post
wa confirm bo? i only tried MM once and kept thinking if only could have a fj with her.
Com lan firm ar! Both are good to go full but I personally don't like tarma. Read some good review on the tarma portion tho.
Old 22-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Oh so for fj need topup?
Need 4 blue in total. Worth it for me. I have been alternating 3 girls in general. Tt has been my failsafe greatest option if I need to cum deeply.
Old 22-10-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Bro, u r The Man!
I only unzipped my fly when I'm knocking on the door!
I guess whipping out our dicks are fine b'cos we can draw the curtains!
I thought of playing outside but they declined!
Maybe a lot of guys will do the same as you next time? Lol
Old 24-10-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Need 4 blue in total. Worth it for me. I have been alternating 3 girls in general. Tt has been my failsafe greatest option if I need to cum deeply.
Who is the 3rd? The 1 that left?
Old 24-10-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who is the 3rd? The 1 that left?
Yea. Joanne leaving. I have another ml on my list also
Old 24-10-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Yea. Joanne leaving. I have another ml on my list also
Who is it? Please care and share!
Old 24-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Who is it? Please care and share!
It's from another thread de. Not too polite to say here. Can pm me if u want.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Many of you folks have been asking to open a thread for TT (83095966). So here it is! WhatsApp directly for details and booking.

Looks: Kawaii SYT. looks 22-24 years old
Body: Petite type, smooth skin and fully shaved. Yep, even down there.
Boobs: All natural soft C cups
BBBJ: Top notch. You can’t expect less from MM’s cousin
GFE: Super high GFE, you will want more of her. Especially when she calls you 老公 or 姐夫
Playability: Max at 11/10. She will satisfy most of your fantasies, just don’t go overboard and spoil the experience. Respect goes both ways.

Those who want to experience AV-style tarma with her cousin, feel free to text her directly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1