The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Tribal Girls - Back to the Wild

Everything you dream of in a tribal girl is true. Absolutely. I recently have a good luck of meeting someone like Jane. She is shy of loin cloth and traditional costume but who care when they come buck naked. I met her by chance n she came to my room. I went out to get some rubber nearby and the texting back n forth was exasperating. Clearly communication is tough: I tried hard to figure out which pintu is she referring to? Main door, the gate. Finally I figured out she is at outside the door to the room.

To be continued.
Old 15-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
JiByeClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tribal Girls - Back to the Wild

1st camper here to support
Old 15-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
i32D deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyi32D deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First to support!
Got pictures anot?
Old 15-06-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
iBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too
Old 15-06-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Dam! My fans are unbelievable! They threaten to burn my house if I do not continue the story tonite.

Good luck has fallen on me for living with me a tenant from Nepal came a year back. She is of Mongol decent. Her forbears are nomads that settled on the foot of the Everst. Everynite she will wash me and kissing is a wild thing. We tongue to tongue to tongue till she is all wet and ready to penetrate. And her warm embrace is so native so instinctive..so inviting so submissive till I almost cum inside.
Old 15-06-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!

support u la !!!!!
Old 15-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rhyming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support from me also
Old 15-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Looking at the map, where is Paro? Tserim came with her driver to the airport to pick me up. The road to Thimpu meandered thro the countryside. Every building's facade is ornately designed. After lunch we checked into a hotel near her place. She lived with her sister n mother. I wonder if she is willing to spend the nite at the hotel.
Old 15-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
MixGrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 15-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Nomads.

Eagerly awaiting the next page.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-06-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Handsome boy! Here to support!
Old 15-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

interesting...please carry on...
could be a new direction for me...
hehehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 15-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Everything you dream of in a tribal girl is true. Absolutely. I recently have a good luck of meeting someone like Jane. She is shy of loin cloth and traditional costume but who care when they come buck naked. I met her by chance n she came to my room. I went out to get some rubber nearby and the texting back n forth was exasperating. Clearly communication is tough: I tried hard to figure out which pintu is she referring to? Main door, the gate. Finally I figured out she is at outside the door to the room.

To be continued.
Jane is fair. I kept asking if she is Chinese. Here is her explaination. The people group settle at the foot of KK are called cina balu or Chinese widows. She comes from the Du Sun tribe. She further explained the meaning of Du Sun: roughly translates mean, Du - left n Sun - Ship. I see, so Jane are ancestors from China and are left behind when the trading boats left for china some 500 years back.

She is already wet when stripped to her birthday suit. She rides me like a cowgal in the middle of summer in the heart of Miri. She is a wild thing. She told me she works for Panasonic in the sales department and will be in Kuching. I cannot be more fortunate as I am planning to make my way to the cat city too. I am having a heart attack as we continue to make love. After shower, she only as for a cab fare of 30 ringgit and promised to called again.
Old 15-06-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

We arrived in Munee late afternoon. After being turned away from the first resort, we checked into the second. U know, it is like one of those chalet back home. Becky, let us check out the street and grab a bite.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting wild story' please continue.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1