The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
gongtee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: All Petain FR experience

I had site meeting at the new shopping centre ( near Petain ) and the end at 1800hrs, i descide to visit pertain street.Most of the door is closed. until House 14 room 07 the door just open

name:Zhen Zhen( formly from KS )
body: 6.5
BJ: 6.5with CD and licking ur asshole
FJ: 6.0
service: 8/10
RTF: yes
Old 29-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
gongtee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gongtee View Post
I had site meeting at the new shopping centre ( near Petain ) and the end at 1800hrs, i descide to visit pertain street.Most of the door is closed. until House 14 room 07 the door just open

name:Zhen Zhen( formly from KS )
body: 6.5
BJ: 6.5with CD and licking ur asshole
FJ: 6.0
service: 8/10
RTF: yes
Sorry,forget write the damage;

Damage : $30
Old 30-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannual auto View Post
Brother Fornicator,can post the yesterday FR to share?
Well Bro. I would love to. But the thing is for what? To get zapped again?

Yesterday I was with Xiao Tian in the afternoon (2:00pm), waited for her for about an hour because it was her first day after a one month leave and she was in Kelantan waiting for her yellow card. Finally she arrived and I booked her for an hour.

Later that evening I wanted to try Super, but as I was waiting by her door she turned off her light.

So, I went to Judy but she was busy working. As I was in a hurry to go back home to the wife, I went to see Violet. Glad I did because she was just hanging around with the other WLs in H14. Booked her for 2 great sessions.

You want FR? Ok, yesterday, 28 Dec., was fucking awesome, period!

As for today, 29 Dec., I stay home to spend time with the wife. It was her turn to get fucked. Another awesome day!

Cheers mate!
Old 30-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H16 R15 Amy & R17 Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrows View Post
Here's your FR on Amy:

Since nothing happened in PT for me the afternoon..went for a Thai bonk. Wasn't too sextisfied, so found myself back at PT for a look see at 7-nish this evening

More and more "popular" ladies' doors seemed to be locked with notices stuck on them. Maybe someone should do a weekly update on who's on leave and when they'll return

Anyway, as luck would have it, Amy at H3R15 is back from her month long leave. In I went.... She quite pretty. Like a young 30's attractive colleague in the office!

Amy is all smiles and has a very friendly disposition. We exchanged pleasantries which very quickly got meaningful as we stripped and washed up. By the time we were on the bed, the good vibes were evident. Amy is a sensuous lover, she took her time to slowly lick my nipples while her fingers very gently traced my entire body right down to my inner thighs sending waves of titallating pleasure coursing through me. Blood started to gorge into my dick and inflated like a fat uncooked sausage. Amy looked at it and was pleased. With a quick smile at me, she began to devour my 2 swollen balls, moaning and groaning as she stared at my dick getting harder and hader.

Amy looks really great BBBJing. With her hair tied up, she looks like my sophisticated ex-boss sucking the hell out of me. She BBBJed me for at least 10 minutes, alternating from slow strokes, to engulging my entire meat into her throat, to short fast bobbing. Damn fucking solid!! My dick head bloomed like a mushroom and she knew it was time.

She capped my concrete hard rod, laid down and I fucked her. And I fucked her deep, hard and good. I think I must have done something right cos her knees clamped me in a vice-like grip and Amy started bucking against my pelvis with each of my long thrusts. This is one good fuck guys!! Doesn't even seem to care about time. I was in her room for half an hour!

Special mention: Her moans. Amy doesn't scream or shout, which seems fake at times. Amy moans and grunts breathtlessly and differently depending on what I was doing. Very real like!

Amy
Face: 7 (PT standard, like an attractive OL)
Body: 7 (not bad, an ever so slight tummy but still very tight, not flabby kind.)
Boobs: Haha Small B cups with inverted nipples
Cathbath: 7.5 (good use of her tongue in unison with her roaming hands)
BBBJ: 7.5 (I like her technique, and she sure can deepthroat!!!)
FJ: 8 (her "performance was excellent. She grabs the sheets, her eyes fluttering, and her sensuous moans and gorans that seem oh so real)
GFE: 8 (very easy, friendly person to be with)
As per my sessions with Amy, she only give BJ and not BBBJ. I asked her not to put condom but she declined.

I do agree that her BJ technique was great.
Old 30-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 30th dec is lunar 15 day

May i remind bros today, 30th Dec is also the Chinese Lunar 15 day. As usual alot of WLs, eg, Pat may not be checking in. The next day, new yr eve, causeway jam, again many WLs may not travel here also.

Me, probably Jan, a good start for 2010.
Old 30-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
studsturdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, just got the best BBBJ of my life:

name: super
body:7/10
BBBJ:10/10
FJ:7/10
service: 9/10
RTF: Hell YES

Those bros that like BBBJ and who wanna paint on her should go for super.
Old 30-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhhh, I outdated?

last time all put H & R number, now most put the name only

I cheong PT > 15yrs for quicky, never asked their name ,

so where is Super?

thanks.
Old 30-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
Ohhhhhh, I outdated?

last time all put H & R number, now most put the name only

I cheong PT > 15yrs for quicky, never asked their name ,

so where is Super?

thanks.
Very true. Last time is remember H and R.
Also never remember ask their name.

I cross reference to the petain s list. super is at h7 r3.

I going batam to balai. Enjoy guys
Old 30-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
I cross reference to the petain s list. super is at h7 r3.

I going batam to balai. Enjoy guys
Have a great trip bro!! Me, my only trip is down to PT later to rtf Super or MJ. Have a good one dude!

Cheers
Old 30-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Have a great trip bro!! Me, my only trip is down to PT later to rtf Super or MJ. Have a good one dude!

Cheers
looks like we should organise a gathering for all BL's club members

I should be there on Sat or Sunday afternoon...

I usually go to city square mall's bread talk cafe for KOPI-O after the session
Old 30-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi Alvin36, i think the response of meeting is slim, i mean there is a member who replied he don't wish to meet face to face. I respect everybody, no problem, do continue to write here.

So, next trip is either this Sat or Sun? That is what i have in mind, if faith allows, we might pass each others.
Old 30-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

Cheers
Maybe I see wrongly, H7 2nd floor only 2 rooms open today, R1 and the R? directly opposite R1. The other side all closed. Good luck. Cheers.
Old 30-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Well Bro. I would love to. But the thing is for what? To get zapped again?..As for...Another awesome day!

Cheers mate!
Take it easy. Cheers.

I like your previous FRs too.
Old 30-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Take it easy. Cheers.

I like your previous FRs too.
Hi Bro forex, thank you.

And for that, here's a brief FR for today, 30 Dec.

I had 2 "super" sessions with ..... yup, you guessed it, Super!

She was great! The 2 sessions was really worth it. Licked each other alternately, then go to 69, then licked some more, catbath, AR, painting, oh God!

She even compliment me by saying that I have good control because no matter how good she stroked or sucked my cock I just wouldn't come. As you know, CIM is not my thing.

Ok, so we fucked afterwards as the 2 sessions was about to expire, we did missionary briefly and went to doggy since she has this big, soft, smooth ass. Plok-plok-plok, boom!

What a super day!

Cheers Bro!
Old 30-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
looks like we should organise a gathering for all BL's club members

I should be there on Sat or Sunday afternoon...

He he... like bro jacky said, not many would meet face-to-face.... anyway, I don't usually go down on Sat and Sun bro Too crowded

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Maybe I see wrongly, H7 2nd floor only 2 rooms open today, R1 and the R? directly opposite R1. The other side all closed..
I guess luck was on my side bro..hehehe I went to H7R3 (ground floor) and after waiting half an hour, Super open her door to me!!!

The session was even better than the first time with her!! Super may not have the arsenal of tricks and moves like Violet or Janet, but she possesses something which beats all others based on its mere quantity...

Super is super willing to please, super obliging, super patient.

For instance, she will suck, lick and caress my nipples, balls and dick till I am fully hard and ready. Not sooner. And she'll make sure of that. She takes her time. She doesn't stop all that tongue and mouth action till she sees my dick was ripping with angry veins, and I am sufficiently steamed for the bonking action - this lasted at least 15 mins!!!

And later, when I wanted to CIM, because I just love her sensuous, mid-pace BBBJ, she looked at me and without hesitation said "of course", like it was my right...

Superb session with Super.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1