The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
(help) abortion clinic in asia/SEA

My foreign gf is already,16 weeks pregnant, we wish to know if there is any legal and safe private clinics to do the abortion thanks.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (help) abortion clinic in asia/SEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwee View Post
My foreign gf is already,16 weeks pregnant, we wish to know if there is any legal and safe private clinics to do the abortion thanks.
It is sad to hear that someone is going to kill his own baby.

Hey, do you know that foreigners are not allowed to do abortion here?
Old 01-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
It is sad to hear that someone is going to kill his own baby.

Hey, do you know that foreigners are not allowed to do abortion here?
Yes, it is very complicated to do it here, the laws doesn't make sense
Old 01-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it is very complicated to do it here, the laws doesn't make sense
Is taking the baby's life away the only option you have?
Old 01-05-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is taking the baby's life away the only option you have?
The hardest choices require the strongest wills
Old 01-05-2018, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
The hardest choices require the strongest wills
Killing your own baby, causing harm to your girlfriend... I won't consider these as hard choices. You are avoiding taking responsibility as a husband and a father, how hard could these be?
Old 01-05-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Killing your own baby, causing harm to your girlfriend... I won't consider these as hard choices. You are avoiding taking responsibility as a husband and a father, how hard could these be?
How do you know the decision to abort wasn't made by the girlfriend in question? Also, if the guy is unable for whatever reason to take responsibility for the financial wellbeing and upbringing of this unexpected child then would it not be far more horrible to bring an unwanted child, possibly unable to be cared for by the birth parents and only to be bought up in less than ideal environments?

For someone who can so cavalierly talk about "whores are for fucking not loving" in his signature on here, you do have quite the hypocritical attitude towards women and the choice to have a child or not by anyone. That includes their right to abort. God forbid any whores of yours gets pregnant from a burst condom when you do your sordid deeds with them. Would you still say "I will take responsibility for the child" by then since you don't even care for feelings to be felt towards whores?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don t abort, just accept it n get married, should have taken precaution, but when pregnant just take up the responsibilit my opinion, sorry for being nosy just an opinion
Old 01-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
How do you know the decision to abort wasn't made by the girlfriend in question? Also, if the guy is unable for whatever reason to take responsibility for the financial wellbeing and upbringing of this unexpected child then would it not be far more horrible to bring an unwanted child, possibly unable to be cared for by the birth parents and only to be bought up in less than ideal environments?
Whether to keep a life or not has nothing to do with how financial wellbeing TS is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
For someone who can so cavalierly talk about "whores are for fucking not loving" in his signature on here, you do have quite the hypocritical attitude towards women and the choice to have a child or not by anyone. That includes their right to abort. God forbid any whores of yours gets pregnant from a burst condom when you do your sordid deeds with them. Would you still say "I will take responsibility for the child" by then since you don't even care for feelings to be felt towards whores?
How I am going to give opinion has nothing to do with what's on my signature... and also none of your business.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

I guess many of you are pro-life here, but I am pro choice.

TS and the gf probably has talked about it ad nauseam and have finally made the choice to abort the baby.

While many of you prefer for him to keep it, the factors may be stacked against him and her in bringing up this baby healthily.

Though a life is at stake as many of you view it and it is his fault for making her pregnant, an abortion is by no means an escape route.

I would not want a child to be brought up malnourished and poorly educated with minimal opportunities in life, always having to bear the brunt of more privileged children and always having to work harder to make up for his short comings which were not his choice to start with.
To place a child in a financially and psychologically unsound growing environment does more to harm that child than to not allow it to be born in the first place.
A child should not be given birth to just for the sake of preserving a life, it leads to years and decades of suffering that one has to struggle through.

This is merely my opinion, but I hope that by sharing this those who are pro-life can see it from us pro-choice point of view.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 01-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

I know to some this may be killing but rather end it now then suffer in the long run, any place in Asia that does it?
Old 01-05-2018, 04:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for spiritual guy to come in and give lecture on how the aborted little one would be following the mother for the rest of her life.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know to some this may be killing but rather end it now then suffer in the long run, any place in Asia that does it?
Tonnes in JB.
Just cross the border.
You'll need insider info as it is a grey zone.
What nationality is your gf?
Old 01-05-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

How a 5 minutes of pleasure can change lifes.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 19
ahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of light

Always remember when fucking please remember to use protection .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1