The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
bededi61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jenny

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983264&highlight=

Looks : pretty plus abit of cute looking. But mostly sexy without being slutty
Body: tight young body while got good assets.
Boobs: firm perky real breast, cn suck and play with her boobs.
Shower: she scrub me up real nice and clean wash my little bro for me stroking and teasing.
Bbbj: her mouth works like wonder. She sucked the hell out of me. Like I have never been sucked before that kind of feeling.
FJ: when she bounce and ride me got from slow and passionate to rough and fast. Sibei shiok. Power
Old Today, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
cosav3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ninew https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984231&highlight=

Location: 8/10, spacious shower, no registration & very discreet
Face: 8/10 sharp features
Body: 9/10 petite body, slim tummy
Gfe: 10/10 very comfortable, would occasionally check if im enjoying myself.
Massage: 10/10, very good at pressing, enjoyed her massage alot, kept kissing my back as well
Frenching: 8/10 really into frenching, tongue action

BBBJ: 8/10 combination of good suction and licking, her tongue action also helps make it feel better
FJ: 8/10, able to accomodate different positions, can easily manoeuvre bc she is petite
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sstsgap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Grace (Terminal21) on 28 April

Thanks bro Kim for the arrangement made to book Grace this morning , smooth and hassle free as usual.

Like the other bros mentioned, Grace is really like an OL you always see in office and dream about to bang one day.

Face:She is pretier IRL, has smooth skin and pretty fair

Body: tall and amazing body, with a pair of Cs from my observation, very very nice butt for doggy

BBBJ: damn good with a good technique , not DT though as my tool is a bit thick, paid her favour by painting her and she moaned and grasp the bed sheet, pussy no smells.

FJ: Pussy is so tight, need KY due to the tightness. High GFE, and she speaks French so we did a lot of DFK even while fucking her in missionary, she could handle deep and long bonking ealier, tried cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggy for 1st round last about.30 mins , rest for about 10 mins and we talked about many things, continue the second round last about 40mins, tried missionary and finished in doggy again, always take me some time to cum but she never complain or ask if im cumming soon that may ruin my mood, overall a very positive experience about her and hope i still can see her again before she leave, She is leaving soon
Old Today, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Cockcocola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Lust Kisses

LOOKS: Chinese looking SYT Type with nicely clean and shaven pussy, baby smooth below
BBBJ: slow and sensual. syt
FJ: tight af. accommodate positions where she's on top.
Body: SYT , smooth skin and slim. what you'd expect from a SYT.
GFE: Typical horny SYT GFE...

Recco for SYT lovers.
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Downnwatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Tata from Club Friday.
OKT intro Tata to me.

He say confirm won't regret one la. And decided to take the plunge. He's right though, no regret at all.

Opened the door, good looking girl, I'd say 85% similar to photos. Nice push up bra, making me want to strip her off right here.

Service wise. Is very good. As what advertised. Great bj skills, covering alla rea and do it hands free, give full seductive look, asked me if it's good.

Continue to the main action, capped on and let her ride. Good rider, nice boobs bounce, then switched position to doggy, piak piak sound.

After deed still tried to catch my breath, she not tired leh, instead hop on my back and give massage. Shoulder felt very relaxed, cock also stand again haha

2nd round spent a good amount of time doing missionary, took me 20 mins to cum.

So indeed. I didn't regret.

Thanks bro CF for the introduction, will try other girls from the same stable.

On a side note. Really quite hot girl.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
Banditento is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBanditento is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBanditento is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBanditento is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984208&highlight=

Gesia
Flirtygirls

Looks: 9/10 Pretty enough for most. Wont reject type, find her cute also.

Body: 9.5/10 Slender and well toned.

French: French alot, I Like

BBBJ: 9/10 She can take it to the throat gently.

Fj: 8.5/10 willing to change positions, tries her best to respond to the session, had a good workout ^^
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PussyRacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ebi from KinkyThai

Request OKT to recommend commando service from his stable.
There were a few suggestions and I picked Ebi's name.

My expectation was to see a milf since her profile's age was on the "high" side.
The "real" deal was she looked surprisingly young with a petite and tight body to match.
BBBJ was heaven with her tongue twirling around my 2ic's head. When tool was harden enough, proceeded to ram that small tight pussy. The grinding feeling was again out of this world.

She told me she just arrived 5 days ago. She seems fearful of being raided by mata for some reasons.
After shot was fired, she proceeded to massage me.
Left her a small tip for good service
Will rtf if my old body manage to recover fast enough.
Thanks OKT for arranging this gem.
Old Today, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
h3ro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cola

What she lack off she will use her skills to repay for it.

Look discount abit milf looking, light make up still lookable

Figure slim not baby elephant, boobs natural and she use to grind on me when showering me impress by her action. Can suck and lick

Her blowjob was solid Licked from the base of my balls up all way to the tip of my cock before my whole cock rest in her mouth. Suck my cock long and no teeth feel.

Caps on! She rides on me well, and I'm tickling her nipple she give me the horny expression. Flip her over for missionary and fuck her deep and hard. She clench her fist witb her bedsheets and seems enjoy fucking. Caps off and cum on her face. She never give any attitude and massage for me after deed.

Overall I'm Satisfied and happy bonking

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984174&highlight=
Old Today, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JustJustin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983057

FR for Rita (Silkstockings)

Looks: 10/10 (Tbh, she is super pretty. She also looks like a Japanese in some angles. Imagine those chio bu you see in club and now it's you bonking her. Woah turn on man. Photos are accurate, but better irl)
Body : 9.5/10 (large tattoo on her back. Very cute boobs that's soft and perky. Not too small but not big cuz she slim. Bakness 1-2)
Frenching: 10/10 (no joke, her tongue stamina is next level stuff)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she can bbbj for long and quite deep too. Saliva dripping everywhere. She also does solid licking in between)
Fj: 10/10 (wild man. She legit will make herself cum. The juice also can flow one)
Comms: 10/10 (English np)
Gfe : 10/10 (she will hug you during the breaks. As she browse her phone, you can roam if you want)

Rtf: if have chance.
Thanks bro for the arrangement! bros if you have chance please try. She is one of the best this year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1