The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Thanks to TS for the intro. Her looks will grow on u and I like her smile …. Massage was hard n good …. She say she was trained …. After massage service is lovely n sensual …. Price is reasonable as well. Being going there every week after intro …. 😝

Hi bro Icebreg,

Happy that you enjoy her services, indeed she is cute, loves to see her respond while we roam around her.

Happy weekends ahead and chiong safely ...... Cheers
Old 23-06-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Oblivion View Post
Solid rec from from bro peiyee.

Made an appt and went down. As mentioned by bro, place was clean with shower room attached. Didn't get the solid jet pressure but that wasn't the aim of the journey anyway.

Cute SYT with great massage strength, speaks english and very patient during sensual.

Went for oil massage and was not disappointed. Oil poured all over arms, back and legs with massage made me super relaxed, oil down my crack and massage made me super energetic.

GQ was popped and sensual was not just up-down for release. Alternating pressure and speed made me cannot tahan and ask her to speed up to release.

All in all, amazing session! Already looking forward to my next visit.

Damage: $86 (Hot Oil - 1hr) + $50

Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 23-06-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Contact kindly shared by OldUncleSG. Viet ML at the WH joint. Tbh, first time visiting a joint with this setup but its near home and the overall experience is worth the $ too.

Name: N*n*
She is considered relatively young or at least a young MILF. Slim, not fat. Massage is strong, which I considered one of the better ones I had from a Viet ML here in SG. Some teasing near butt crack though not too much, I almost started wondering if she will ask the GQ. The GQ did came in the end, and she became more agressive with the rubbing and teasing. Finished with off some auto roaming under her shirt, and she allowed her butt to be caressed in her yoga pants.

Damage: $50+1B
Will rtm. Friendly and chattable ML. Wallet friendly too, compared to my usual $89 haunts.
Old 23-06-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Earlier in the evening, after work, went to revisit one long forgotten ulu mall in the east. Used to have billiard and LAN gaming at the basement, now is something else. So there's this ML, she has been there for a long long time, few years back still got find her but I moved out of east side and then today passed by, saw her again decided to go for a quick massage and release. Because I know her skin and boobs are very well maintained. Her name (solid state of water) is just like her expression. Very cool and bo chap type when you walk past her shop.
Massage is good, not the piano type. The ending is best, one of the best in the entire mall despite her age. I was so hard, she is toying around. She lifted up her work uniform and also pulled down. My hands were all over her when she stood beside me. Smooth skin from top to bottom. My finger is just right outside the zone and can feel the wetness. I was so horny and asked her to come on top but she said no umbrella (and I also dun have) so coincidentally. Nvm. Another day. Today just the simple basic happy meal can already. Be back another time.
Will only share more info with seniors with power.
For others, you know then good. If not just try guessing and then go find all the ulu malls in the East. I have already narrowed it down for you. I won't reply even you PM me.
Thank you.
Old 24-06-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Earlier in the evening, after work, went to revisit one long forgotten ulu mall in the east. Used to have billiard and LAN gaming at the basement, now is something else. So there's this ML, she has been there for a long long time, few years back still got find her but I moved out of east side and then today passed by, saw her again decided to go for a quick massage and release. Because I know her skin and boobs are very well maintained. Her name (solid state of water) is just like her expression. Very cool and bo chap type when you walk past her shop.
Massage is good, not the piano type. The ending is best, one of the best in the entire mall despite her age. I was so hard, she is toying around. She lifted up her work uniform and also pulled down. My hands were all over her when she stood beside me. Smooth skin from top to bottom. My finger is just right outside the zone and can feel the wetness. I was so horny and asked her to come on top but she said no umbrella (and I also dun have) so coincidentally. Nvm. Another day. Today just the simple basic happy meal can already. Be back another time.
For others, you know then good. If not just try guessing and then go find all the ulu malls in the East. I have already narrowed it down for you. I won't reply even you PM me.
Thank you.
If I feel like eating tasty chicken rice. Is there one nearby ��
Old 24-06-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all

Anyone have experience at this nicday hair spa to share experience PM pls

Located at Kembangam
Old 25-06-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on A** at O*** S** at bedok. She said a few days new at the MP.

Looks: 8/10 - young sweet cute GND, long pretty hair.
Breast: 8/10 - B-cup, original, soft.
GFE: 6/10 - not much. She’s viet, limited english.
Massage: 9/10 - I like it. Not too hard but not too soft. She did back-stepping, that was the highlight. I guessed she was 45kg, she said 44kg hehe. Felt good on my back pain. Hardworking girl. Switch side then GQ.
HJ: 7/10 - she massaged the head in circular motion slowly and softly. Not much stroking tho.
Damage: 1B3R for HJ and top side roaming. Could tell she was holding her moan when I played with her nips. But no zhut
RTM: maybe. I like the back stepping. But maybe on plus service, could get 1B in HJ with top roaming elsewhere.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3126 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn69x View Post

Massage: 9/10 - I like it. Not too hard but not too soft. She did back-stepping, that was the highlight. I guessed she was 45kg, she said 44kg hehe. Felt good on my back pain. Hardworking girl. Switch side then GQ.
HJ: 7/10 - she massaged the head in circular motion slowly and softly. Not much stroking tho.
Damage: 1B3R for HJ and top side roaming. Could tell she was holding her moan when I played with her nips. But no zhut
RTM: maybe. I like the back stepping. But maybe on plus service, could get 1B in HJ with top roaming elsewhere.
1b3R no zhut !...
Old 25-06-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I did not say that Lina is SYT. She is in her late 20s.
Her body is good : of course not super tight like 23yo SYT DaiDai (who recently relocated from Farrer Park to Geylang).
https://www.sbf.net.nz/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=6817

Location is no doubt open, but wearing a mask helps.
There is also staircase at the back ... You just need to ask for directions ...
Bro OldUncle,

Thank you for your prompt response via PM.
I will make my time to pay Lina a visit when possible, and leave a MR here…
Cheers,
Lovelyboy
Old 25-06-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
zeggylark is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
FR on ML C*** M road (Previously from GMT)

Looks: 9.5/10 Pretty, feminine, elegant and sexy looking pre-milf. Super sweet smile (i realised a lot of viets have very good smile)

Figure: 9.5/10 slim with C cups (enhanced) with zhut zhut available. Super no horse run curvey figure. 5g roaming available

Massage: 7/10 she knows how to press, just let her know if not hard enough. Backstepping available too.

Sensual: 8+1/10 BBBJ with very good suction. The way she looks at me when blowing is really really torturing as too pretty already. Her beautiful looks and the sexy wavey hair brings the session to another level, thats y have the +1

GFE: 8/10 ML feminine as mentioned, loves to chat. Gives very nice hugs and loves to be hugged too. Had a long DFK with her before leaving the room.

Shop ambience: 7/10 have proper doors to separate the rooms with Basin available for light washing. Showering available at the back of the shop.

RTM: of course!

Remember to go sponsored shops for massage too!
Sounds great sia, would love to try it since I stay in the east. Can't figure out where the place is though. Any ideas?
Old 26-06-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
duke80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for Eunos?
Movin there soon
Old 26-06-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Thank you.

Bro pls share ctc.. would love to try.. :-)
Old 26-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn69x View Post

Doesnt sound like her.

She was basically CMI when i had her a few months back, i even cut short the session cos it was so bad.

Not saying that you are lying, either that or she went to the mountains to train.
Old 26-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!

I rarely give FR but I just came back from a joint and I’m fuming.
Not gonna give away the name of the joint, but interested do PM. ML was a lady named M****ll*.

1. Massage damn piano, never even press the places I said pain.
2. We were chatting and throughout the convo, understand that she want someone to Bao her at 3-4K per month.
4. Kept sweet talking me until I added another 30 mins. When I came out unhappy and the counter ask if ok, I told her no and she was shocked why I added time.
3. Didn’t pop the GQ question and she proceeded to do it anyway. I told her I will need interaction (min auto roam) if not I won’t cum since I have high tolerance. Didn’t allow anyway and kept hinting me I will need to Bao her to auto roam. Need to show $incerity.

Needless to say, my soldier went at ease after hearing her nonsense and after the session, no tips were given.

Now bros, feel free to let me know if my FR makes sense for you, or if I was wrong. If I’m wrong I’ll happily go back to give her the tips.
Old 26-06-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
I rarely give FR but I just came back from a joint and I’m fuming.
Not gonna give away the name of the joint, but interested do PM. ML was a lady named M****ll*.

1. Massage damn piano, never even press the places I said pain.
2. We were chatting and throughout the convo, understand that she want someone to Bao her at 3-4K per month.
4. Kept sweet talking me until I added another 30 mins. When I came out unhappy and the counter ask if ok, I told her no and she was shocked why I added time.
3. Didn’t pop the GQ question and she proceeded to do it anyway. I told her I will need interaction (min auto roam) if not I won’t cum since I have high tolerance. Didn’t allow anyway and kept hinting me I will need to Bao her to auto roam. Need to show $incerity.

Needless to say, my soldier went at ease after hearing her nonsense and after the session, no tips were given.

Now bros, feel free to let me know if my FR makes sense for you, or if I was wrong. If I’m wrong I’ll happily go back to give her the tips.
No wrong Bro
Never give in to nonsense services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread