The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taming My Lawyer

Yeah very similar backview and ass!
Old 14-09-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is the name of the Law Firm?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 14-09-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
Sorry dont have bro
Got pics of your wife with small butts

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. If only the update can be longer and less random.
Nevertheless, thanks TS.
Old 14-09-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

When I eventually caught up with the lady in red, she was already being sandwiched by 2 guys, dancing seductively and flirting with them.

I was disappointed but still remained st the bar to watch her with the 2 guys. As She was flipping her hair sideways and showing off her moves, I realised the face look familiar although its quite dark. When I take a closer look, I realised its Melissa!

Melissa was having a good time dancing with the guy in front of her,with her hands hanging over his shoulder while his hands roamed over her hair and face.

The guy behind her had better luck. I saw him grinding his dick on her ass(woo thats what I wanted to do on her!). His hands were occassionally roaming her 2 breasts, but Melissa did not seem to reject.

Wow what a different Melissa to what I have known. She is always fierce and strict when we meet but when she let her hair down, she is totally another person!
She was enjoying herself being touched and being grind at the ass. And her dressing made every guy nose bleed.

Melissa did not have the time to spot me as soon after, the actions heated up as she was kissing passionately with the guy in front while I saw the guy behind groped her ass under the dress!

Knn keep telling me busy, but go out hook up with guys.....
Old 14-09-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Soon after, Melissa left with the guy she kissed, leaving the guy behind alone. I tried to follow them but was too slow. They went off too soon.

The next day Melissa replied to say she was "super busy" and would meet me on the eve of the day we are supposed to appear in court. In my mind, I was thinking, you are "super busy" in getting fucked! But I needed to depend on her to win the case, so I decided to act normal, like I have never seen her in Ce La Vi.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
Soon after, Melissa left with the guy she kissed, leaving the guy behind alone. I tried to follow them but was too slow. They went off too soon.

The next day Melissa replied to say she was "super busy" and would meet me on the eve of the day we are supposed to appear in court. In my mind, I was thinking, you are "super busy" in getting fucked! But I needed to depend on her to win the case, so I decided to act normal, like I have never seen her in Ce La Vi.
Haha super busy usually means no time for you but got time for others.
Old 15-09-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting wild lawyer
Old 15-09-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

The eve of the day when We were gona appeared in court, We met up again in her office conference room. Melissa acted as normal, totally different from what I saw in Ce La Vi.

My mind could not shake off the images of her getting passionate with the 2 guys, but here she was, in her office suit, jacket and tight pants.

I tried to strike up a conversation away from our case but she just brushed off saying the next day is the court appearance, so we needed to get everything in order. So we went back to our discussion.

After our discussion and strategy planning is done, I muster the courage to ask her whether did she go to Ce La Vi a few nights ago. She rolled her eyes and tried to compose herself, and then she replied No.
She said she doesnt like to go to such places as she doesnt drink.

I could tell Melissa was getting nervous when she replied me. I tried to push my luck further by saying I saw someone like her. She just laughed and said she was busy at work here and all the more, she wouldnt dress up in a dress.

I knew She wouldnt admit, so I just said probably I saw wrongly. She just smiled guiltily and said yes. Suddenly her private phone beeped again and she went on to read her message. Soon after, she began to chase me off by saying she has another client coming up. However, I saw that the message came from her private phone, not from her work phone! But I said ok and she quickly walked me out of the office to the lift. I realised it was already 11pm! Wtf another client coming up at 11pm? What a liar!
Old 15-09-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

When I stepped out of the lift at ground floor, I saw an Arab/Dirty ang mo guy stepped into the lift. I still feel fishy about Melissa and stopped at the lobby to think how to spot her. Just then, I saw the lift which that guy just took, stopped at the level where Melissa's office is. I had to go up and check it out.

Took the lift up to where Melissa's office is, and when the lift door opened, I saw that her office was already pitched dark. I walked to the office and tried to push the door opened, but it was locked!

Thinking that Melissa and that guy might be inside, I stood at the door trying to hear any noise or sound inside. But totally quiet.
Old 15-09-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9970 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, support!
Old 15-09-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Just when I was wondering how fast Melissa has left, maybe she took another lift to the carpark. I decided to leave and pressed the lift button. Then suddenly I heard some slapping sound on a body from the far corner ahead. I also heard walking sound and suddenly I heard someone said"put me down"! I recognised as Melissa's voice!

I walked quickly towards the far corner ahead, but when I reached there, I stopped and peeped at my right,which is another walkway.

TADA! I saw that guy carried Melissa over his shoulder and walking forward,which was away from me. Fearing that Melissa might see me as her face was facing my direction, I did not walk forward. It was until they turned another corner that I started to tiptoed to the other edge of the walkway.
Old 15-09-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

When I reached the other corner, I squatted and peeped slowly so as not to be caught. The guy was still carrying Melissa over his shoulder in front of a door, presumably a toilet. I could not squat for long, so I sat down and used my phone to video them instead. At least I could see from my phone sitting down.

The Arab/Dirty Ang Mo guy was trying to coax Melissa to go inside that door. At that moment, I could not see what door was that and I could only guess its a toilet. Melissa pretended not to hear him and act cute trying to coax the guy to put her down.

But the guy sticked his fingers onto her pants where her pussy is and she stopped sai nai. I could see her "painful" expression as she continued to slap his back. Eventually Melissa spoke and she asked to be put down first so she could get the key from her handbag. And the guy did.
Old 16-09-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Melissa opened up the door with her key and they both went in. I heard the locking sound and began to walk towards that door.

I reached the front of the door and heard them kissing. Although I couldnt see anything, hearing them also good. They kissed for a while and soon I heard unzipping sound, not sure who unzipped who, but happy to carry on listening. I took out my phone again to record audio of them.

It took a while of silence before the guy commented on Melissa's beautiful ass. I think so too! Just then, I heard a slapping sound, presumably him slapping her ass. She commented on his huge dick too! What a bitch! The guy returned her comment by saying her nipples are huge too! They wete flirting with each other and I got steamed!

Melissa then commented he is very hairy and she always love hairy guys. The guy laughed and then asked her how many guys have she got. She laughed as well and said only him.Really bitch sia. They went into kissing mode and after a while the guy asked her to suck it. Whoa meaning Melissa gona suck his cock.
Old 18-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story waiting for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1