The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2833 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best quality massage

Not a new contact but I swear by it

Includes thai style of cracking of our back, neck, throw in free cupping or ear digging.. the massage is hard type despite her being pint size. She got very long nice hair and a nice perfume.

Always feel so relaxed.. and good for those who like to chit chat..but not for boob lovers or those who want more than vanilla service. Her juagen also quite decent.

Looking to exchange such contacts. Cheers
Old 27-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepodang View Post
Bro soundworks.. share with me also.. thank u boss.
Pm you , cheer.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
LimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Bro , just pm you .
Hi bro, able to share contact? TIA
Old 27-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boldtel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbs View Post
Really meh? Haha go try yoko at e-wellness, near bugis area. 55 + 50 which is hard to find now what more syt with good massage
Agree with you bro, her massage really top notch despite her petite size. One of the best. Pretty and good assets too, most important not 88$ joint
Old 27-04-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mrdrapper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share contact pls TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post

Includes thai style of cracking of our back, neck, throw in free cupping or ear digging.. the massage is hard type despite her being pint size. She got very long nice hair and a nice perfume.

Always feel so relaxed.. and good for those who like to chit chat..but not for boob lovers or those who want more than vanilla service. Her juagen also quite decent.

Old 27-04-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

Quote:
Pm you , cheer.
Just tried your recommendation. Thumb up for it. She really give solid massage, even try to solve my unbalance hip. Pretty ml with good massage skill is hard to find. Tks you !
Old 28-04-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post

Hi Bri can share contact. Need a hard massage for my back thanks
Old 28-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Old Uncle visited Viet ML Selina @ vicinity of Boon Keng on 25th April - her first day of work there.
She was formerly from Mind & Space @ Upper Serangoon.

To me, Selina's massage skills are excellent : with good strength and technique.
58 per hour for entrance, and the usual top-up for basic enjoyment (can zhut zhut). Jovial and nice lady.
I have added her to my list of regulars.
Old 28-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimJj View Post
Hi bro, able to share contact? TIA
Just Pm you cheer
Old 28-04-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 9
Littleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I have contacts for exchange only. Your points should also be at least 500 and above and these are good gems.

ML ONE contact near Alexandra IKEA / food village walking distance:
Looks: 8/10 accurate WeChat pics
Age late 20s to early 30s.
Body: 158cm tall at most with nature B- cups with sensitive nips
Pussy: easily and very wet.
Massage: 9/10.
Rates 50+50 where to find? I normally tip 60 given inflation as she is very good.
Not a time watcher and if u become regular she will give you alot more love if you know what I mean.

ML TWO is based near NEX at serangoon.
Looks: 7/10 WeChat pics touched up to remove blemishes. Love her hair and smell.
Body : 7/10, b cups all natural. She volutairly took my hand to put on her boobs. Allowed ful body roaming.
Massage: 10/10... Nothing to say cos I ask for hard power massage and she can do accupoint massage as well.

This girl is super accomodating shop is small and two ladies operating.

Rates 50 per hour, 70 for 90 mins plus tips 50...where to find nowadays with roaming and all.

I have a few more contacts but will only share after I have done more long term test to see how far I can u lock.

Both the above girls can take out ONLY if you can build chemistry. They are not interested with going to hotel and just bang for cash. So far I have been lucky.

Hi able to share ML 2 please? thanks in advance!!
Old 28-04-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just Pm you cheer
Bro
I am also looking for solid msg
Please share contact
TIAv
Old 29-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ddddd34567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can PM contact pls. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Old Uncle visited Viet ML Selina @ vicinity of Boon Keng on 25th April - her first day of work there.

To me, Selina's massage skills are excellent : with good strength and technique.
58 per hour for entrance, and the usual top-up for basic enjoyment (can zhut zhut). Jovial and nice lady.
Old 30-04-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Fguy31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Was looking for her and wondering where she went.
Hi can PM pls thanks!
Old 30-04-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Densco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share bro..pm me thx
Old 30-04-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hi bro pls share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread