The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-10-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gurpppaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Has anyone tried Demonia in Sukhumvit Soi 33
?
Old 30-10-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
I'm pretty sure Wonderland is mostly LBs isn't it? Tall and very beautiful but almost certain they're LBs.
Wonderland is TOTALLY lb!! Or changers

Not a surpriz...based on his revu...the prices he is citing...he is clueless....or rich & not care

Geez
Old 30-10-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Wonderland is TOTALLY lb!! Or changers

Not a surpriz...based on his revu...the prices he is citing...he is clueless....or rich & not care

Geez
Which Wonderland is this? Google-sensei gave me a steakhouse when I searched 😅
Old 30-10-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Which Wonderland is this? Google-sensei gave me a steakhouse when I searched 😅
How u search? Wonderland is at nana plaza if u read carefully. Go visit nana plaza n u will know many agogo bars there. What i dislike is the mamasan constantly haggling you for drinks n girls
Old 30-10-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
How u search? Wonderland is at nana plaza if u read carefully. Go visit nana plaza n u will know many agogo bars there. What i dislike is the mamasan constantly haggling you for drinks n girls

Yup n majority are changers....as opposed to lb...
Old 01-11-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Nana plaza has like 5 “rainbow”
At rainbow 2 , the girls are quite beautiful
Someone told me rainbow only real girls , no lb
Is that true ?
Old 01-11-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackJoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yea bro. You go up 2nd floor turn left. There all lb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Is that true ?
Old 01-11-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is that true ?
not only rainbow no LB
you can pay 100 baht to some staff in the whole nana plaza and ask them to point out which bars are LB which have no LB.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Rainbow LBs

Quote:
Is that true ?
If you believe that, check out RB 1.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Red Dragon/Mandarin

The ฿95 Happy Hour promo has been canceled.

Last edited by Siammy; 03-11-2023 at 01:43 PM.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Smile Beer Garden

This long-standing FL hangout has reopened as a beer bar complex. Some of the venues seem to be as small as a closet. It interconnects with the Soi 7 beer bar complex, which is still filling out the rear section.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Smile Rainbows 4, 5

RB5 dead.

RB4 really rocking. #165 still there. Also like her blondie friend.
Old 04-11-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Finally had a bit of time tonite.
Ventured to soi cowboy n went inside barraca. 3 stories of beauty and difficult to find a seat man. Super crowded tonite and tons of girls. Got quite a number of beauties there if u look around patiently and some not even taken.i guess just too many choices. Saw 224 at lvl 2 and immediately she caught my eye. Look a bit like celest chong and she was my boyhood crush before. Long hair slim n nice pair of fake boobs. She was sitting with someome else after i found a seat n requested mummy for her. First time mummy couldnt find her. Then i went downstairs to hunt. After a bit of chit chat. Opt for ST. Drinks 880, BF 700, ST3000, room 500, bigger sized condom 40 tip. She was quite accomodating, kissing , 69, few positions. Next time i will relax longer before calling for ST. Normally 1 hr ST less than 40 mins end. Prefer cowboy then nana now as nana I feel too pressurized by LD and mamasan. Here mamasan dont ask for drinks but i gave her
Old 04-11-2023, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
This long-standing FL hangout has reopened as a beer bar complex. Some of the venues seem to be as small as a closet. It interconnects with the Soi 7 beer bar complex, which is still filling out the rear section.
Bro speaking in codes. Maybe regulars will know and i also dunno
Old 05-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
21/09/2023

Discovered this nuru massage shop yesterday. Aries Massage Bangkok (search this on google map for location). I don't think I saw anyone writing a FR on it before. Took the risk and went in and the receptionist attended to me. They are operating in the same way as SOAP. So you get show this tablet and you choose the girl from there. The damage ranges from 3500-5000 baht for 70 or 80 mins service. I chose the only 5000 baht girl there Elsa. She is a petite girl at 40kg with cute little boobs.

She took me upstairs and the room was clean, new and big. There is a big bed and also a big inflatable mattress (same size as Soap). So she shower and wash me clean clean and started to give me a BJ. This is one of the best BJ I have gotten. She made it seems like she is worshipping your dick. The feeling was 10/10. We then made it to the nuru part and yes, her service was deserving of that price tag. She is on the same level as Paris from Soap. The nuru was good, her sound system was good. She gave the longest ass rim I had in my life. Suck my toes and gave a foot job. It was exceptional service. After I shoot, she removed the CD and gave another BJ.

Chit chat with her (basic English) and got to know that u can shoot however much time u want as long as it is within the time limit. Got to know that this shop just opened for about 2 months. It indeed looks very new and clean to me. She say I can choose to do on bed or on the mattress. Up to the customer (Soap only has the inflatable air mattress).

I think this shop has very little exposure therefore I am writing a longer FR than I normally would write for bros that love nuru like me. I will be making another visit for a MFF and will provide more info on it.

Cheers.
Based on your FR, i visited Aries when i was in Bangkok in Oct. I picked Elsa as my choice. She is a petite friendly and able to strike conversation well in English.
When the action starts, her service is top notch like a JAV actress in soapbath scene. Non stop BBBJ action was so memorable and 80mins feels like having 2hrs. I would visit again next time round
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1