The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Anyone experienced ML swallowing your cum after CIM

Hi bros. Just curious if any bros had encountered an ML who swallow your cum willingly?
Old 26-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone experienced ML swallowing your cum after CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. Just curious if any bros had encountered an ML who swallow your cum willingly?
How do you consider willingly or unwillingly? She smiled while swallowing or something ?
Old 26-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 20
mrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
not sure did they swallow as i am on bed feeling shiok lol. if she swallow maybe hungry or thirsty lol
Old 26-04-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15614 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfireball59 View Post
not sure did they swallow as i am on bed feeling shiok lol. if she swallow maybe hungry or thirsty lol
You are just enjoying the experience right?😛
Old 26-04-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
How do you consider willingly or unwillingly? She smiled while swallowing or something ?
lol. Not say smile. But swallow without complaining and naturally
Old 26-04-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Poxyt is Cool - loads of Potential

Sharing my regular CIM ML, COCO which I have been visiting for the past 6 months.

looks: 9/10. Subjective, but she's the type of young milf that I like.

Massage: 9/10. Good solid proper massage

Body: 9/10. Some curves and a bit of tummy. Boobs is natural soft C Cups , and a nice ass for doggy.

Sensual/teasing: 10/10. Her warm water catbath was very sensual and nice Especially liked the way she licked me all over.

BBBJ: 10/10. Good suction and not mechanical. She's more of the gentle type, not the hungry devouring type lol. Felt amazing when she sucked me while playing with my asshole with her finger.

Interested bros can PM me for contact.
Old 26-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13832 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poxyt View Post
Sharing my regular CIM ML, COCO which I have been visiting for the past 6 months.

looks: 9/10. Subjective, but she's the type of young milf that I like.

Massage: 9/10. Good solid proper massage

Body: 9/10. Some curves and a bit of tummy. Boobs is natural soft C Cups , and a nice ass for doggy.

Sensual/teasing: 10/10. Her warm water catbath was very sensual and nice Especially liked the way she licked me all over.

BBBJ: 10/10. Good suction and not mechanical. She's more of the gentle type, not the hungry devouring type lol. Felt amazing when she sucked me while playing with my asshole with her finger.

Interested bros can PM me for contact.
All 9/10 …10/10… machiam fake ones
Old 27-04-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
The same boss have been opening new shops recently. Negative FRs all get removed within few hours. Only hear the good things
Old 27-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 6
Just4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
this guy has been posting in every thread and promoting the same lady zzz
Old 27-04-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

former hml ml crxxxxl...best experience..cim and swallow
Old 27-04-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Got a few I end with the ml lying down and I’m on top fucking her face. Shot down her throat. I stayed there for awhile before pulling out of her mouth as I don’t like ml to spit out immediately. If ml allows me to find her again then she is willing
Old 27-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ya . I got one experience till now can never forget. She was in red, so went for vanill ice cream. Feeling was so shiok till when I shot out, I didn't even warn her and I was expecting her to spit it out but she just swallow it like taking water.
Old 27-04-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

China girl, Malay girl, Vietnam girl, thai girl, all have swallowed but all were the past. The Malay ger was my favourite girl to go for bbbj cim. So sultry, and it wasn’t expensive. The China girl was a milf and gave commando style bbbj and eat it all up.
Old 27-04-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ok both chio PRC and Malaysian ML have.

One is a pretty girl who volunteered to receive and swallow without being asked, she claims it’s because she enjoyed the rod unloading inside her mouth (maybe she wants to kc me) the Malaysian ML allows unloading automatically.

Unfortunately, both have returned back to home country.
Old 28-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
former hml ml crxxxxl...best experience..cim and swallow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfireball59 View Post
+162 for both.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1