The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Thanks for the good share on NZ girls, bro.
Yup, you got the right AK.
I didn't do any wash hair service but still got devoured anyway... Lol!
Just read your super juicy FR. Power!! Looks like I need to go NZ soon but the enhanced security checks imposed due to the Ulu Tiram incident means heavier jam now. And June school hols coming soon... Sianz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Haiz. Boss is back from overseas so have to "show face" in office everyday liao. SG tirak also sucking up my free time esp the weekends. Coolie life!
Someone said 198 looks like Korean superstar IU. But I still prefer 188's sweetie pie looks. She reminds me so much of 183...
Coolie life? Your life considered very good already... Got SG tirak, JB tirak... plus which other countries?? I wonder how you manage sia. Haha.
These 2 new viets are hot stuff now with back to back bookings. 52 and a new 53 just arrived today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Go apply for flexi working schedule lor... then you can WFH at JB spas or your love nest. Aman got a new TV room liao you can consider working there too.
Aiya, just buy her a new iPhone lor. Confirm she will rape you jialut jialut until your legs go jelly
Yes, I also find 188 looks sweeter... And doesn't that number reminds you of someone?? Hahaha
The Aman TV room is very small only, not conducive for working. Best TV room is still VIP with big comfy sofas. I used to see many road warriors working with their laptops there... like machiam their virtual office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Buy her iPhone?? Mai lah. Coolie me has already bought an iPhone for my SG tirak when she was back, now boh lui liao.... I shall let the other 水鱼 do that honour bah. Afterall, she has no lack of suitors.
I did try applying for WFSpa but request was denied by my boss.
Haiz... I missed the previous 188 too. But life goes on, ya? 所为旧的不去新的不来
She may have no lack of suitors.... BUT... you are the chosen ONE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1