The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ConanDestroyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Barbarian's Cries

Wenching is the act of seducing a woman to have sex with her. (Barbarian women in turn seduce men.) But while sex is the goal, a barbarian wenches because he loves and honors women. At the risk of sounding crude, if all a barbarian wants is a good fuck, he is better off with a she-goat. The act of seduction itself is half the fun, with foreplay being the other half; the actual coupling should be merely the climax. And while it is true the men tend to want to come to the point more quickly than women, a barbarian who respects and satisfies the woman's needs will find her more than eager to satisfy his as well.

The main thing to keep in mind about these disciplines is that a barbarian does what he does to please himself, not others. In this respect, they are like savages, who are motivated by selfishness, whereas civilized men are expected to place society's needs above their own, to maintain harmony and cooperation. However, like civilized men, barbarians govern their actions; in fact, it would be correct to say that barbarians are motivated by enlightened self-interest. But whereas civilized men are governed by society using laws, religion, and customs, barbarians are self-governed using personal honor. Their honor was based on the three virtues of the warrior code: courage, generosity, and loyalty. The greatest compliment the Irish could bestow on anyone was to say that he or she was brave, generous, and faithful.

I will be sharing a few personal experience of how I learnt and mastered Wenching as my rite of passage as a barbarian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1