The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro he came in ten minutes
Exactly, he has invented a RUNNER ..

LAC/MBC prices; never more than 1,500 peso for ST - or ten minutes .. and never more than 3000 for OVERNIGHT

Unless you guys are rich, and want to show off (in which case, do it in other places) please don't spoil market like how the Koreans and Japs have in MBC, till even Ang Mo are mad at the women doing AC style runners ..

There are NO MAMASANS, the self-appointed mamasans are leeches .. do your own pick up, and walk out ..

BTW, haha_123: did you know that an average pinay gets paid 100$ (or about 3,000 peso) per hour IN SINGAPORE ?? YOU PAID SINGAPORE PRICE IN MANILA and of all places, LOW COST MBC

Hmmmm

no, for first timers to Manila, who like to splurge, stay away from MBC

Z: Of late there a lot of action from Dirty Harry / Mayor Lim .. but Videoke Joints, go for such price.

I still prefer to get a LOW COST girl from MBC for 3000 all night and head to Music box, if my own contacts all run dry ... though my contacts don't run dry often ..
Old 06-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Z: Of late there a lot of action from Dirty Harry / Mayor Lim .. but Videoke Joints, go for such price.
etsys: I usually have a few hours to kill in Pasay when waiting my flight down south. I will rest at the videoke joints at 5 star terminal and the girls mentioned VIP room 700p. Any idea what action this covers? Heard its 3 bottles SML LD. Plus privacy. Some mentioned happy ending also. Anyone with experience on this??
Old 06-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
For one shot.
imo, way to ex bro
Old 06-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got a text from my regular MP in Wilderness. They open again, some other MPs open also, but not PDP. Not all girls coming in to work though. But they are open, so good news for all horny bastards
Old 06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
LAC/MBC prices; never more than 1,500 peso for ST - or ten minutes .. and never more than 3000 for OVERNIGHT

Noted.
Looks like I need to read up more from this thread before I venture to Manila again.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifller View Post
imo, way to ex bro
Point noted bro.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Go easy on him..he already paid his due..now he'll be wiser la lol

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 06-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yup yup.... Easy on him.

Upped him ready for a genuine FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
Go easy on him..he already paid his due..now he'll be wiser la lol
Old 06-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

My FR was meant to be a reference for newbies cheonging Manila for the first time. I'm also considered a newbie as this is only my 2nd time into Manila.

Anyway the girl I brought out was a 8/10 in terms of looks eventhough my friend didn't think so. We clicked well and me and my friend enjoyed her company with lots of laughter and cheeky comments. Occasionally she would lean onto my shoulder, hold onto my arms, plant light kisses on my cheeks and whisper into my ears. Of course, things got much hotter when we got into the taxi. I felt my cock bursting out from my pants as her hands kept carressing on my sensitive spots.
On the bed, she showed all her experience and I had to stopped her BJ before I erupted. I was already very much aroused and that's why I only lasted 10 mins.
So at that time, I thought 3000 peso was a fair deal, with another 200 peso for her taxi fare.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I enjoyed ur FR.

All of us are in the learning mode....

Ur welcome to express ur opinions/perceptions.

Honest Frs are always the best.

Thats why i liked urs.

Quote:
My FR was meant to be a reference for newbies cheonging Manila for the first time. I'm also considered a newbie as this is only my 2nd time into Manila.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
don9688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
I will be in Ortigas on 20th this mth. Anyone hv ctcs where I hook up with ? Was thinking of bringing along for out of town as well. Please PM me.

Cheers
Old 07-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

To-date I've been to 2 pubs along P. Burgos St. 1 pub is called "Dimples" and the other is just opposite to Makati Palace Hotel.

I estimated that there were at least 30 girls inside each pub. But most girls were of the "exotic" type, which explains why there were more Ang Mo than Asian customers. I must say that the girls wear very tiny bikini, thereby leaving very little to the imagination. A few of the girls were dancing on the stage with mirrors all round. But some girls can be seen flexing their tummy fats, or had chests as flat as an airport runway, or faces that looked like ladyboys. Needless to say, me and my buddy sat there for about 45 mins without being able to take any of the girls.

Soon after we entered, the mamasan came over and sat beside me. She tried to introduce to me some of her girls, but I rejected politely. Luckily she was not too pushy and I just bought her a San Miguel Light. She even told me there were VIP rooms on the upper floor, whereby I can bring the girls up for more privacy. But I just wasn't interested and didn't even bother to ask about the price for the girls.

Perhaps some other seniors have better luck with the pubs along P. Burgos St.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Haha etys gonna lecture you about pburgos liao..

But in your defense I also ended up there after icon but I had a wild adventure hehe

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 07-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To-date I've been to 2 pubs along P. Burgos St. 1 pub is called "Dimples" and the other is just opposite to Makati Palace Hotel.
Only veterans have luck in P Burgos, as P burgos are all LD Bars, a-la TP / PM here .. so .. you have to sink a lot of $ for LD .. or be handsome enough for a girl to offer herself for an after work meet up .. and all have the same MO, so atleast 5 LD, then a big barfine, before you can take the girl out, and then another chunky tip to the girl ..

Most of the customers there are plain simply there to throw money .. and a normal bill is about 5,000 peso to 10,000 peso .. not my cup of tea

as for your MBC/LAC girl, well, as stifler to said, it is too ex, if not way too ex .. and I hope you don't bump into her again, lest she says "ALL SINGAPOREANS Are 3-3-3" (Japanese style - 3 inch, 3 minutes, 3,000 peso .. and off she goes for her next catch of the day .. )

You may have better luck in Edsa-complex.

Try Edsa, but be early.. before the korean wipe out the nice girls .. straight deals, barfine, and a small tip .. case closed .. but don't teach the girl to be a 10 minutes/1 hour type .. please .. over night means, all night .. regardless you screw in your sleep or not ..

Boinking: no lectures, I already upped haha_123 my 9 points
Old 07-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
They should be at Maxwell food court rather
Whats at Maxwell Food Court?

Anyway I just touched down in Manila yesterday. Didnt have the chance to cheong. Anyway managed to visit Hollywood briefly just before I came back to the room. It was highly recommended by a bro here. But I must say that the quality of the girls there are deplorable. Not worth visiting. Met a driver by the name of Eric. Anyone know him? Anyway my friend here told me to visit Divinio. I will be there right after this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1