The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute
Photo taking with Models

just wanna know any bros here who attends those kinda model lingerie shoots..wat kinda camera do u bring n how pro are u? i feel like attending one of these but scare very amateur n pple laff...smore if get a boner how..haha.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 03-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Photo taking with Models

i should think at these event people are more interest to take her pics and they can give a shit if u getting a boner. if u really scare, wear double underwear and loose pants. unless u have a iron rod hidden in your pants, no one will know.

why not tell us what is the best camera u have? and aditiionally, "pro"ness is a quality that is very hard to judge. just go with the flow.

really now, why would they laugh at you?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 03-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, i reckon that you are attending one of those paid shoots where the organizer will provide the model, the location, the fashion pieces and whatsoever equipment (e.g. strobes, flash, reflector, etc - except the camera).

If the above is true and it is a indoor shoot, please bring an SLR (film or digital does not matter). you might want to check with the organizer if he/she has the sync chord or a wireless trigger for you. U will need it for shooting with strobes/studio flash.

It is not a matter of how pro u have to be because ultimately you get to keep your own pictures and you do not have to show anyone. If this is really your first time, let others do the shoot first (unless yours is a one to one shoot) so that you can observe and see what they do.

If in doubt, ask the organizer for help. Since you pay, the will not laugh coz they want you to join the next event. Afterall, they are after your money.

If you really need more info, feel free to drop me a PM...

cheers

Oracel0711

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
just wanna know any bros here who attends those kinda model lingerie shoots..wat kinda camera do u bring n how pro are u? i feel like attending one of these but scare very amateur n pple laff...smore if get a boner how..haha.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the advice. bro oracle too in depth for me to catch..me using normal digital cam..

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 04-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

In the annual Canon Marathon, there were a lot of normal compact digital camera there.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential

That event was more like a shoot anything anywhere u like... TS's kind of event is probably an organized shoot.. unless of course, we are talking about fashion catwalk at some public mall (if so, any camera will do)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994 View Post
In the annual Canon Marathon, there were a lot of normal compact digital camera there.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

I think Oracle was meaning this:

If you go to one of those organise shoot,please bring SLR not Handphone camera because SLR is the tool of professional photog
If u show up at one of these private shoots with a Nokia 3.2MPX handphone cam.... every one will be thinking "WTF" to say the least.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 04-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

If you think not worth to invest in tok kong camera, you can always rent one.

Much cheaper and you can also rent those horse-racing telephoto lens at the same time to make yourself look sibeh pro. Maybe the model will also give your camera lens more attention.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makka111 View Post
If you think not worth to invest in tok kong camera, you can always rent one.

Much cheaper and you can also rent those horse-racing telephoto lens at the same time to make yourself look sibeh pro. Maybe the model will also give your camera lens more attention.
Can rent from where?

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Can rent from where?
Camera Rental Centre - Camera / DSLR / lens / Video / Studio Rental Service in Singapore
Old 05-11-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future

I think what gears you bring there more or less tells the model or organizer what's yr intention is correct me if i'm wrong
Old 05-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info. Will contact this company if I need to rent camera.

One idiot who has no balls to mention his name deducted my rep points for this question. If he doesn't know the answer, just keep his cb mouth shut.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
deypherus is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i was thinking of organising a shoot for noobs! all first timers who dont have any powerful cameras or experience! anyone interested add me at [email protected] or drop me a pm. the themes for the shoot that ive tot of so far are:

1. sports
2. fashion
3. uniforms

MSG ME IF INTERESTED! then after the shoot we can share the pics here.. haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1