The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 27-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Went to recce Sxxlxxd this earlier this week. Wanted to see the ambience and see price list. Surprisingly, I recognised the receptionist Mixxx from her Bukit Timah days. Price is 79/89 category. 4 therapist spa but no time to try. She made the standard comment that all masseuse are good. Still deciding to go or not as I dont like the deals.
Old 27-04-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Opp SGH, MILF Haven - 5 PRC + 1 Viet
1. Milf which has SG Milf mirror image - 依依
2.Korean speaking MILF - 娜娜 , super fair skin , small buily, petite size, lively fun personality

Yesterday, decided to visit my favourite SPA. I was surprised to find Lady Boss has just open a BRAND NEW SPA nearby. It has 3 beautifully rooms and 4 MILF - all green green horns - completely no experience "NOTHING" even no MASSAGE skills but very eager to learn from SBF SAMSTERS. To apply for this POST - PM me

BTW the CHINATOWN squirter queen YY is leaving and she bids farewell to all.

Pudding next target is NaNa aka Korean babe
their advertisements are everywhere now and in the main shop’s account for reg customers. Hope they don’t end up like Sep Spa….I guess your fav spa is Jolene’s two units down, haha… she still speaks damn cute after so many years but still closed her legs to me.

not all new, there is one with quite bad reviews over the past few mths from another shop, maybe because she is moving here liao . The rest, just want to say don’t trust the pics, the chain recently upped their PS level, ... but won’t be disappointed type, this chain is famous for all MLs having some strength, and good attitudes. there is a AQ not in the Ads?

Suddenly 2 new f joints in BM area…. Simidaiji…. Hope this compels the 3 F Joint at TB to lower their prices to std rates…. And my current fav joint at RV to open her legs… haha…

Last edited by Xyberduke; 27-04-2024 at 10:50 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

Was politely asked to remove for Rose at BM for safety.

Last edited by JDLKH; Yesterday at 01:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 1
WarNut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy weekend bros! Last FR for the month and the last piece to my puzzle for L2. Today I am talking about Secret , her looks can discount 20% off the online photo. Massage was amazing cause she has a lot of strength on her hands and she knows where most of the pain points are. IMO she is second to Blue in terms of massage. Moving on to post activity, my tip is just be very direct with her with what you desire. What you give is what you get since she is very realistic and no frills de. Myself, I did upside down painting with her clean empty white piece of canvas while she helps me to blow dry my brush. Eventually, she drys it really well that i unintentionally splattered all the paint into her and she cleans it up really well I must say . If you are looking for GFE , it’s not Secret. If you are looking for a good time, the Secret might be your answer. annyeong
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
Was politely asked to remove for Rose at BM for safety.
Rose from which joint at BM? can share her ctc bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1