The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cashlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2 type of Thread/message that Annoy

There are 2 type of thread/posting that I dislike.

1st type, Thread starter will say, he pass by this HC/TN/KTV/FL, give a few description and ask "Any bro tried before? How is the gal? how is the service?" To these people, I would say why dont you give me $150-$200 i will try and then answer your question.

2nd type, some nice bro posted a FR and state very clearly, I repeat, very clearly, "Any bro, interested, please PM me." Then there will alway be some joker who say "Can PM me the contact?"

Let hope we see less of this in the future.
Old 18-03-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2 type of Thread/message that Annoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashlove
type of thread/posting that I dislike

well said.......well said
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有

Last edited by ryanlim; 18-03-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 18-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

u are right...but then again...u can't blame those pple...if the FR is so good & interesting...who would not wan to have the experience too? So they ask for contact lor..hoping to have a taste lor..

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 18-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
u are right...but then again...u can't blame those pple...if the FR is so good & interesting...who would not wan to have the experience too? So they ask for contact lor..hoping to have a taste lor..
nothing wrong with asking for contacts, tat's what this forum is all about - exchange of information. but if the thread starter specified tat all request thru PM then why waste bandwidth by posting?
Old 18-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

true...true..agreed...bo ta chek...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee
but if the thread starter specified tat all request thru PM then why waste bandwidth by posting?

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 18-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
1st type, Thread starter will say, he pass by this HC/TN/KTV/FL, give a few description and ask "Any bro tried before? How is the gal? how is the service?" To these people, I would say why dont you give me $150-$200 i will try and then answer your question.
you know why got such thread? cos S$150-200 expensive mah ... must get enuff info and ensure that its worth it then will go and try .. money hard to earn, cannot anyhow spend you know

Quote:
2nd type, some nice bro posted a FR and state very clearly, I repeat, very clearly, "Any bro, interested, please PM me." Then there will alway be some joker who say "Can PM me the contact?"
The only reason I can think of is maybe those jokers read the juicy FRzz until small head BIG BIG [hard on] then big head SMALL SMALL [brain cells shrink until cannot think]

For both types of jokers as mentioned above, they never seem to realise the fact that

For type # 1 - there is no such thing as 100% good service
For type # 2 - the gal mentioned in the FR is yummy for the writer but might not suitable for the joker who request for her contact. But as long as its free 1, just grab.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

新的公室?????
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 18-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlim
新的公室?????
Yike scare leow! Bery bery scare leow. Kena zap 35. Kekeke.

Mus tks boss 4 the bonus.

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 18-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are 2 type of thread/posting that I dislike.

1st type ....

2nd type ....

Further to my earlier comments at post #6, I believe the postings as mentioned above (type 1 / type 2) will appear from time to time due to

newbie / semi-newbie who are not tactful in forum postings. They simply barge in to ask for info/contacts without even reading the FAQs. Also, they at most times feel there is a obligation for the thread starter to spoon feed what-so-ever info they require. Many are starting to regard Sammyboy Forum as a internet search engine.

- SAM can voch my above views. *wink wink*

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

I agree with the threadstarter that we have MANY newbies (not all though) coming in with requests. Basket, you want info, you go to info counter. you expect info counter to come to you??? very sad.... i think boss must put a agreement thingy and let the newbies read before joining. then again, newbies will just skip the reading and just click "I agree".....
Old 18-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
then again, newbies will just skip the reading and just click "I agree".....
actually hor.......i'm guilty of that too
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 18-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
I agree with the threadstarter that we have MANY newbies (not all though) coming in with requests. Basket, you want info, you go to info counter. you expect info counter to come to you??? very sad.... i think boss must put a agreement thingy and let the newbies read before joining. then again, newbies will just skip the reading and just click "I agree".....
Sad to say that your suggestion is not going to help to rule out those newbies' naive request. From time to time, there are still numeruous NBs who ask this:

"SAM, how come I cannot access to the Private Picture section"

Well, SAM has a hard time replying / re-directing them

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT

maybe you should volunteer your services to Boss in helping him replying / re-directing ya
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 18-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlim
maybe you should volunteer your services to Boss in helping him replying / re-directing ya
SBF traffic Controller .... I dun mind if such designation comes with 7 pts zapping power I sure do you 1st .. hehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Sad to say that your suggestion is not going to help to rule out those newbies' naive request. From time to time, there are still numeruous NBs who ask this:

"SAM, how come I cannot access to the Private Picture section"

maybe add a few more clicks like "are you sure you have read?", "you will be zapped if you ask silly questions. do you understand?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1