The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Johnlee99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to hide evidence of KTV?

Thanks fellow bros for all your valuable advice. Didn't think of the gym one that's quite smart.. ICT especially hahaha. Really have to evaluate her level of suspicion and decide accordingly.
Old 14-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlee99 View Post
As per title of thread, would like to seek senior bros kind advice on this. Just for context by evidence I mean mainly smell as I think that is the most obvious one. Smell of the lady's perfume on your clothing, smell of cigarette/smoke in hair/clothes as well. Context: Told wife need OT, actually went KTV, reach home might get spot check by wife.

Hoping to hear more immediate/on the spot solutions rather than reach home immediately wash because that might draw more suspicion, maybe because usually laundry is done eg every monday for a full load, why suddenly wash just this shirt etc. Unless bros just hand wash in the shower but also might draw the same suspicion?

As per my own research I have not found any particularly convenient/easy solutions. Found things such as soak in vinegar, baking soda wtv but at that point might as well just wash already. Hence why am I seeking advice from fellow experienced bros.

As for smell of the room/cigarettes in the hair I have not managed to find any immediate solutions but for this a shower would of course do the trick without drawing any suspicion.

Some contingencies I have thought of are bringing a change of shirt to change into afterward, or spraying your own cologne but that's about it. Will appreciate any advices, TIA!
Your wife should make you a sudden video call once and for all. Why must you walking at tight rope?
Old 14-10-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Your thread title is wrong. Instead of hide evidence of KTV, it should be destroy evidence.

Avoid wearing white top in case of lipstick stain.

Best is go to giordanio or bossini and buy those cheap $8 tshirt to wear to KTV. Once done, throw away the tshirt and wear back your own clothes.

Do not keep the receipt in your pocket too. Sometimes end of session w/o knowing you could have accidentally kept it in your pants packet. After session ends, tear the receipt.

If you got ur own car, u send a ktv gal home, your car could smell her designer or gucci perfume. Remember to open all your car windows max fan speed on to blow out all the scent.

P.S. I been chionging KTV for 10 years.
Old 14-10-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Depends on what excuse you gave to go ktvs.
Meet friends la kopi, work late ? cig smell from friends/nearby table, chatting time colleague smoking.

Perfume smell, avoid girls with strong perfume.

Excuse, friend bring gf, really strong perfume, lady colleague really strong perfume.

Then legit excuse to ktv

Boss bring to ktv, friend sad, friend happy, friend want to try ktv, friend birthday.

Also, you have to be more specific, explain to who in particular ?
wife/gf/parents/siblings/relative ?
If every time go ktv need to explain to so many ppl, then you have bigger problems than evidence of ktv.

Each circumstances precautions different.
This one very hard what happens your wife ask you to show her the prove of the chat you and your friends or your boss meeting place time and where etc

If such case then I think your wife are very sensitive and definitely you got catch a few time that why now she don’t trust you anymore
Old 14-10-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro... ur wife like the sibei suspicious type..

you are playing fire.. because if she is the sibei suspicious type.. no matter how u cover ur backside.. sure she can find somthing... even if really cannot find anything she will also think of something...

so u think twice b4 u go play...

or u just use the most powerful singapore man excuse la... say u go ICT.. stay in cannot book out.. outfield cannot bring phone... 1 year play 1 time.... play 10 days in a row... stay in hotel...
Yeah man I use this way too but too bad I no more ICT so now I use Oversea trip for business purposes as an excuse haha 😂
Old 14-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Yeah man I use this way too but too bad I no more ICT so now I use Oversea trip for business purposes as an excuse haha 😂
Bro.. can 'volunteer' to extent.. we all love SAF and singapore so must 'serve' our country!
Old 14-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Don try to explain away girl perfume. Unless ur wife is a stupid one they eill not be satisfied wit explanations such as colleague or fren wife using. The intensity of the perfume are diff when the person is in contact with u vs across the table. have a change of clothings or shower if possible and bring things to cover up if last resort. My favourite is those tiger balm for muscle pain as its a very strong smell and i like to workout so muscle ache is a common thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro.. can 'volunteer' to extent.. we all love SAF and singapore so must 'serve' our country!
Can volunteer really buy too bad too late liao now this age to volunteer also no use liao haha
Old 14-10-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
houganger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really depends how hardcore you want to go clearing up evidence.
Also best if you can start covering tracks before she’s suspicious, cos if she is she can look deeper without you knowing and will catch you.

Easiest first, keep spare clothes and change into them before you come back. If got car keep it in the car? If not you can try keeping it in a bag and put it in the dry riser near your house or at the staircase. Bring in the clothes to wash or what when your wife is out. Cos I assume your shift is irregular hour.

Next best is shower. If you can go back to work to shower, that’ll do, if not get gym membership to shower there, if you drive can go east coast or what. The commitment for this is big, but really goes a long way.

Pay in cash. Make sure to clear your phone browsing history. iPhone stores recent location, so clear that. If you take grab or what, clear the receipts and trip history.

Hardest to cover up is your money usage, cash is best, but withdrawing large sums regularly is suspicious too.
Old 14-10-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
lee4lex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"You do not talk about Fight Club."

Want discuss? Meet in person.
You don't know who else read this ...

If possible, delete thread please.
Old 15-10-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Can volunteer really buy too bad too late liao now this age to volunteer also no use liao haha
aiyo bro... only your wife know you volunteer to extend to serve ur country... mindef no need to know one... understand?
Old 15-10-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houganger View Post
Next best is shower. If you can go back to work to shower, that’ll do, if not get gym membership to shower there, if you drive can go east coast or what. The commitment for this is big, but really goes a long way.
This is really hard to do after a night of heavy drinking. Clearing browser of chat history is also a bad idea. She will note that there is always no history. Meaning you have cleared it regularly. Why do you need to clear your history regularly if you have nothing to hide? Better to stick to the good and old methods. Use a 2nd phone.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

stay single best, no stress at all.. Marriage is like lifelong nightmare lol.
Old 16-10-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On working overseas trips after project finishes, got R&R, probably 1 or 2 days. So u may take full advantage to go ktv. In singapore, not possible because sg island very small, even can meet your neighbours too.

It depends on company culture, sometimes collegues can feel ur dirty culture especially females. It's really not v nice to talk about bbbj, it may spread unknowingly from a guy or an ugly lookimg female and then overheard by a chio colleague. How would a v chio colleague feel if she knows that you are pyschologically perverted? She will definitely be v sensitive to touch, use her buttocks instead of her chest when she walks past you. Please be mindful of your talking and curb your sexual habits, especially in regards to bbbj. As for me, i working in a lousy field so not really interested to talk or even interact with v chio collegues. If v chio colleague dare to use buttocks instead of her chest, i going to shun her permenantly or push to other yandao male colleague or managers to talk to her.

Last edited by Pictionary; 16-10-2023 at 03:04 AM.
Old 16-10-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

These are tips that I go by:

- I only go during HH. NH would raise suspicion as I am not the type to stay out late. Sudden change in behavior is very obvious to women
- Smoke / alcohol smell on the clothes. When i go to clubs the entire room needs to be smoke free that means all the bros do not smoke and that includes vapes.
- Shower immediately when reaching home. Wrap the clothes you are wearing using the shower towel and wet the towel further to mask the smell. Put these clothes at the bottom of the clothes bucket if needed and make sure the toilet is well ventilated
- Be very careful when messaging cais from the clubs and only do so in complete privacy. If they catch you smiling when texting their senses would be heightened. Once you give them a reason to suspect you are in for a rough time
Old 16-10-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Your thread title is wrong. Instead of hide evidence of KTV, it should be destroy evidence.

Avoid wearing white top in case of lipstick stain.

Best is go to giordanio or bossini and buy those cheap $8 tshirt to wear to KTV. Once done, throw away the tshirt and wear back your own clothes.

Do not keep the receipt in your pocket too. Sometimes end of session w/o knowing you could have accidentally kept it in your pants packet. After session ends, tear the receipt.

If you got ur own car, u send a ktv gal home, your car could smell her designer or gucci perfume. Remember to open all your car windows max fan speed on to blow out all the scent.

P.S. I been chionging KTV for 10 years.
Better dont send KTV gal with heavily perfume.. Yes open all windows and use match stick to light and burn might help and dilute.. but the seat belt will absorb the perfume.. trust me it is very difficult remove..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1