The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 02-03-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Re: MP along geylang rd

Deleted to avoid disclosure too much on location. Thanks bro for replying.

Last edited by kazun; 02-03-2024 at 11:40 PM.
Old 03-03-2024, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Charizard88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to mikhailG9 for the recommendation appreciate it. ( Find him for contacts )
Finally make a visit to yoyo during 2am
Was delay by awhile due to the previous customer being late. But not a big deal.

Area look very neat and clean pay for entrance and went to shower in the room itself
Looks of yoyo - similar to her telegram
Massage - normal , not pain not soft
more of a standard process
Gfe - because i was delay by awhile. After went in to the room suddenly hug me and say sorry sorry , while our eyes look at each other suddenly dfk like no tmr , the feeling she gave was like you are very close with her although you dk her
After Massage for like 15-20mins with alot of talking and flirting . Turn over and opt for the highest package. I would say i enjoy it , overall good
So if you like to have a super gfe feel Hug/kiss you non stop , Very teh/撒娇 attitude towards you.
Go for it. Worth to experience
Rtf - Yes but need extra Vitamins M and time
Old 03-03-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0sn0w View Post
Who’s coming back?
Upz returned...many thanks
Old 03-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard88 View Post
Thanks to mikhailG9 for the recommendation appreciate it. ( Find him for contacts )
Was delay by awhile due to the previous customer being late. But not a big deal.

Area look very neat and clean pay for entrance and went to shower in the room itself
Gfe - because i was delay by awhile. After went in to the room suddenly hug me and say sorry sorry , while our eyes look at each other suddenly dfk like no tmr , the feeling she gave was like you are very close with her although you dk her
After Massage for like 15-20mins with alot of talking and flirting . Turn over and opt for the highest package. I would say i enjoy it , overall good
So if you like to have a super gfe feel Hug/kiss you non stop , Very teh/撒娇 attitude towards you.
How much does she charge for full service?any foreplay?kissing bbbj sucking of boobs...kindly pm me the contact..thanks bro
Old 03-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngAngPao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks mike bro for the contact.

YoYo ready GF feeling gao gao and her figure is good, s curve and 有前有后. 想到現在都会流口水🤤。
And I can feel she did cum after our happy happy as she lay beside me. I touch and feel wet wet below 😊. This is also an achievement for a man like me 😉.

Damage: 4B1R with entry fee.
RTM: when vitamin come.
Old 03-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
How much does she charge for full service?any foreplay?kissing bbbj sucking of boobs...kindly pm me the contact..thanks bro
entry 60/hr, 3b for all in.
5g roam everything, she very service oriented.
many bros love her
Old 03-03-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Waiting for answers hahahah
Our remote worker to book the girls at this location.

Gonna come back and work from office Liao
Old 04-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

That visit was quick bro, was fast hand fast leg... haha
The wait was worthwhile. It was an unforgettable experience, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard88 View Post

Old 04-03-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
moneymind is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have anymore try one shop near to lor 32 ? It is on the main road ?
I think the ML are china but slim
Old 05-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

L*** and I maybe chemistry very good nowadays. Hard to not go back to her. Her massage really non existent la. But everything else is just power.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3104 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Recently, I received a contact from a lao jiao here and he introduced one of the NEW ML that can do very good traditional & stretching Massage (24 hours service) in the East, therefore I fast hand fast leg go try liao.

With-in a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in traditional massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I start to feel the relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area (i even extended another half an hour for her to complete the process).

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy while gave me a good sensual release. She continues her motions until I'm completely milk dry and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 7.0/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Bust: Not for boobs lovers
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $55.00 + tips
RTF: Absolutely

Sorry for he late FR as promised.

Just stop over at the Spa yesterday night almost mid-night after making an appointment via WeChat.

Saw the ML which bro RaymondRedd introduce, she looks almost 90% same as photos.
Small size but very nice Peach Shaped Ass which catches my eyes

Indeed very good and knew very well how to release your tension and stress with her Massage skill.

Over all very satisfy with her services & performance and left the place a happier man.

Damage - $55.00 + $50.00 for the extras
Old 05-03-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11958 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymind View Post
Have anymore try one shop near to lor 32 ? It is on the main road ?
I think the ML are china but slim
Dude the reviews are all above you in plain sight.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'll just make this short and sweet. Finally secured an appointment with Yoyo, and understood why she's difficult to book. Easily amongst the best experience I've had, at a reasonable price point.

GFE: 10/10
HJ/BJ: 10/10
Just about the ideal short getaway before facing the realities of life again.

Thank you Mike for the contact!
Old 06-03-2024, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 15
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Tried vic** from bli** para****

Looks 8
Hj 10
Sensual 10
Boobs 10
Massage 10

Saw some other pretty chicks in shop
Old 06-03-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
I'll just make this short and sweet. Finally secured an appointment with Yoyo, and understood why she's difficult to book. Easily amongst the best experience I've had, at a reasonable price point.

GFE: 10/10
HJ/BJ: 10/10
Just about the ideal short getaway before facing the realities of life again.

Thank you Mike for the contact!
Yoyo will be leaving in the wee hours of Mar 12, for a short break in China. She will return to Singapore a week later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1