The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 08-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

This is the weird part. I got one pvt room when only one curtain was used with customer, the rest are all empty. At the counter I told the ML I booked Nana, she replied ok. Then she brought me into the room. After shower, the same ML came in. She said she is Nxnx. I said why totally different person. By the way entrance $50 already paid. She said she not sure what photos was used as she paid for ad in forum. So is suspect either there is no one belonging to the photos in WeChat or the actual Ncnx is serving behind the curtain and so I was brought into room. She touched me and asked if I want other services, I said politely no, as no mood for a different ML. Then she said she got one new and young ML and brought her in which I rejected as well. So it up to other bros to experience.

QUOTE=Kopiosteve;23313042]Thanks for the FR bro. So it's only all curtains? No optional private room ?[/QUOTE]
Old 08-05-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. So it's only all curtains? No optional private room ?
There is an option for room, but you need to ask for it. I only realised after the massage lol.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies guys. Usually should have at least one room for curtain joints. But if totally don't have then hard to really enjoy. Hahaha.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

K*nd*s is back?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-05-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10809 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
K*nd*s is back?
How you know? Thot she was at KL weeks ago.
Old 08-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
How you know? Thot she was at KL weeks ago.
Her moments lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-05-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Visited rb.gy PRC ML DotDot @ East earlier today.
A /yau5zo 24yo petite SYT who is sweet looking with nice smile, and less than 44kg.
https://ibb.co/88V5HYT

Very nice to hug and hold. She is a good conversationalist too.
Best of all, she is super duper tight with very small opening.
Life is good
Tried DD a few days ago. She is great in holding proper conversation, feel like talking to close friend. Friendly and accomodating to request. My first impression see her look like Ariel Lin.
Thanks bro for sharing recommendation.
Old 08-05-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
This is the weird part. I got one pvt room when only one curtain was used with customer, the rest are all empty. At the counter I told the ML I booked Nana, she replied ok. Then she brought me into the room. After shower, the same ML came in. She said she is Nxnx. I said why totally different person. By the way entrance $50 already paid. She said she not sure what photos was used as she paid for ad in forum. So is suspect either there is no one belonging to the photos in WeChat or the actual Ncnx is serving behind the curtain and so I was brought into room. She touched me and asked if I want other services, I said politely no, as no mood for a different ML. Then she said she got one new and young ML and brought her in which I rejected as well. So it up to other bros to experience.

QUOTE=Kopiosteve;23313042]Thanks for the FR bro. So it's only all curtains? No optional private room ?
[/QUOTE]

Bro I agree . I just finish only . Cb The nana is fuckjng fat, neh neh hard and fake . Since I am here so wanna try the bbbj and op for just bj and not fj. Other bro say her skill is good. Lj. Cap me and bj awhile only , hj fuckjngn no skill also . Basically the wechat photo is faking .

Last edited by shiroi; 08-05-2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-05-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

If the real Nana is really pretty and pass her slot to her other sister when she is busy . Better stay away from this place . Incase waste ur time and money.

The reason I did not change the ml is because as long your service is good , got skill . I can accept even you are not pretty or slim . But this ger, no look no skill

Last edited by shiroi; 08-05-2024 at 11:23 PM.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post

QUOTE=Kopiosteve;23313042]Thanks for the FR bro. So it's only all curtains? No optional private room ?
[/QUOTE]
Too bad after the deed then I saw your fr
Old 08-05-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MAJER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her moments lor..
She is back to charged more right?
Old 09-05-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2837 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

can consider this ML along Geylang Road - she learn from Thai and TCM juagen style.

She is the slim type ::: https://ibb.co/zhK2k3r

Hardworking and massage no horse run, she confirm can crack entire body.. opens early, shop close late till 2am too. Place is renovated with light music.
Old 09-05-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
can consider this ML along Geylang Road - she learn from Thai and TCM juagen style.

She is the slim type ::: https://ibb.co/zhK2k3r

Hardworking and massage no horse run, she confirm can crack entire body.. opens early, shop close late till 2am too. Place is renovated with light music.
Got contact to share bro?
Old 09-05-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, can share? Thks
Old 09-05-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ellf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooperho View Post
Tried DD a few days ago. She is great in holding proper conversation, feel like talking to close friend. Friendly and accomodating to request. My first impression see her look like Ariel Lin.
Thanks bro for sharing recommendation.
Bro pls kindly share with me DD contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1