The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2004, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Is there a condom that covers even the balls??

Hi there brudders

1st of all, thanks to all kind brudders for viewing this thread.

I've have this weird problem since 2 years back, the skin at the base of my dick was torn during a HJ session as the bloody HC gal was using too much strength and since then its has recovered a few times as it begins to tear easily at the same place even though it was a fuck session.

To be safe from infection, since then I've been looking high & low everywhere even on the net for condoms that covers both the dick & the balls but to of no avail. I really do not know whether such a thing existed at all.

I've seen other brudders asking for funny things before on this forum but it seems that there definitely will be one informative brudder who can offer useful information to that request, this is why I finally posted today to find the ONE that can provide me this info.....

Hopefully somebody out there can provide me some links or information on where I can buy this item, and thanks a zillion in advance as you have help me a great deal.

Cheers & have a nice day ahead
Old 03-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Is there a condom that covers even the balls??

Quote:
Originally posted by snipeshot08
Hi there brudders

1st of all, thanks to all kind brudders for viewing this thread.

I've have this weird problem since 2 years back, the skin at the base of my dick was torn during a HJ session as the bloody HC gal was using too much strength and since then its has recovered a few times as it begins to tear easily at the same place even though it was a fuck session.

To be safe from infection, since then I've been looking high & low everywhere even on the net for condoms that covers both the dick & the balls but to of no avail. I really do not know whether such a thing existed at all.

I've seen other brudders asking for funny things before........
You can go to a Pharmacy, buy surgical quality gloves, put one of the fingers or thumb over the prick, use two other fingers for the balls, and let the rest hang loose!

I know it will not work properly but its just a joke! Don't get offended!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Is there a condom that covers even the balls??

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
You can go to a Pharmacy, buy surgical quality gloves, put one of the fingers or thumb over the prick, use two other fingers for the balls, and let the rest hang loose!

I know it will not work properly but its just a joke! Don't get offended!
No worry bro, thanks anyway for replying
Old 03-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is there a condom that covers even the balls??

Quote:
Originally posted by snipeshot08
Hi there brudders

Cheers & have a nice day ahead
How about asking the gal to wear a femidom?
Old 03-03-2004, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute
More information about the femidom here.

Covers both the womanĄŻs internal and external genitalia and the base of the penis, which provides broader protection.

http://www.femalehealth.com/theproduct.html
Old 04-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of
Dun really think that there is such a condom available.... but no harm trying the novelty shops... they even have condoms in test tubes...
Old 05-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
NEver heard of condoms that cover the balls, but seen those big enough to cover a person whole, of course, these are those that are used to promote awareness of AIDS.

Your area tears easily? Maybe just take a break for a while, let it heal properly first. Alternately, you may just apply some gel on the area that tears easily? Maybe that will prevent germs from entering if there is a tear or wat so ever?

Not 100% fool proof, can some other brothers come up with any facts that this may be safe? Me not a doctor or expert in this area.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:01 PM
WanYing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
nope dun have... no such thing yet.... even have doubt anyone will buy .. quite uncomfortable
Old 20-03-2004, 03:15 AM
CheoNemo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by iceage
More information about the femidom here.

Covers both the womanĄŻs internal and external genitalia and the base of the penis, which provides broader protection.

http://www.femalehealth.com/theproduct.html
But is femidom sold here? never see them in pharmacy before...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1