The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Depends on how deep is your wallet lor. Hahaha.

I've only been there once, wasn't that shiok feeling for me, so never returned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
Yah not cheap. But feeling good. How ah? Mixed feelings. Lol
Old 25-05-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 15
horn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud of

Can any kind bros who are willing to share pm me the contact for the shop near eunos mrt tacing bb court? Was ard the area but cldnt find the masseuse on wechat/michat. Saw one masseuse that came out, not bad but she went in before i cld ask her.
Old 25-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
All i never try before... that area i go to BM but sian of the place liao... so thinking if got any bros is local snake there and give some tips so i dun kenna landmine..

standard damage or they carry chopper?
Bedok Ctr's HK spa quite standard damage if you consider the facility (own room own shower), massage, hand release and the MLs' above average slutty looks.
Old 25-05-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoTheBear View Post
Depends on how deep is your wallet lor. Hahaha.

I've only been there once, wasn't that shiok feeling for me, so never returned...
After you cheong enough.. u wont pay expensive price or go expensive place liao.. u go cheong objective only got 1... syt or auntie also doesnt really matter because feeling during check clear is almost same..

the most i give u syt during check clear abit more song but worth paying xtra anot is up to individual liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bedok Ctr's HK spa quite standard damage if you consider the facility (own room own shower), massage, hand release and the MLs' above average slutty looks.
thanks bro will go and look see look see...
Old 25-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Share some information with you since you are new.
Basically most girls are usually quite open minded when u try different MLs within same spa, they are fine with that cos you supporting their "sisters" also.
Rule of thumb, u are there to spend, there are here to earn. So no need feel obliged or guilty over your chionging.
Since u just broke up and new to this industry, you tend to go for SYT and they are the ones with bargaining power. They only give GQ when you take P88, 1 blue note for GQ, 2 blue note for roaming. And since you are new and still feeling the fresh excitement, you might be more than willing to their offer or give even more than standard rate. (Spoil market)
There are still alot of places with very good service and reasonable price for GQ. Standard will be 55 entrance and 1 blue note for GQ. Anything more than that, you are carrot already. Since you are fresh, you decide your own spending. Check different threads more often and learn from the bros.
For places with Fj, 3 to 4 blue notes will be the market price. Dont get over quoted.
Its a long journey for your adventure. Chiong safe chiong smart bro. Have fun!

Quote:
Hi Experienced Bros,

Is it recommended to rotate ML within the same spa? Will I get black listed by the MLs if I butterfly within the same spa?

I think "between G & I" Spa got a few I really wana try.

Tested "BxYx"

Next in line
"JxJx"
"SxSx"
"Ixe" - like airport runway. Hahaha.

Pls advise. Thanks in advance.
Old 25-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
HK should be good for decent massage plus release.
I second this. Their massage no joke one got standard. Anyone tried F*** F*** from HK before can review? Her boba like big only heh
Old 25-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I think it still depends on the ML... but even if the ML dares to do it, it will be very secretive.. where got fun like that?
Ya lo. No fun if GQ not confirmed. Might as well I go HK. Good massage and side dish
Old 25-05-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
I second this. Their massage no joke one got standard. Anyone tried F*** F*** from HK before can review? Her boba like big only heh
FF used to be bedok一姐,can say that she one of the most beautiful ML in bedok. See real to believe. Massage is good but u have to op for p88 in order to get GQ from her. 😊
Old 25-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tried the between G & I" Spa before... B*** is pretty with nice body. But with that price...many choices available. Some can do more than what she offered

Last edited by lawrene; 26-05-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Old 26-05-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried Bedok there the m**i wellness? Saw this girl z**a from this place seems not bad, any bros got experience there can PM me.
Old 26-05-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try wenx** tcm at sim ave? ML name l*s*?
Old 26-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Really? Isn’t this a $88 joint? Got one lady FF keep telling me I have to take $88 or else “not relaxing”. Which is as big a hint as you can get….
Old 26-05-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any bros tried Bedok there the m**i wellness? Saw this girl z**a from this place seems not bad, any bros got experience there can PM me.
She’s pretty with a nice bod. Used to be at another joint at Farrer, was great value $50 + $50. This new place at Bedok is a $88 joint. I went to visit her once and she said the recep at that place will keep coming to look thru the glass door if you don’t take $88 package. Sux…. So won’t be going anymore
Old 26-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Many bros couldn’t link up with WH A**a because her wechat ID is those with wxid and since 2017 these cannot be added anymore because of spam. Here’s her wechat QR code:

https://www.sbf.net.nz/picture.php?alb...pictureid=5995

Her FB account has been frozen and will only unlock in two weeks’ time.

WH was a great place previously. Those of us who have been there will remember. Please support the two ladies working there now otherwise it’s going to close again.
Old 26-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Many bros couldn’t link up with WH A**a because her wechat ID is those with wxid and since 2017 these cannot be added anymore because of spam. Here’s her wechat QR code:

https://www.sbf.net.nz/picture.php?alb...pictureid=5995

Her FB account has been frozen and will only unlock in two weeks’ time.

WH was a great place previously. Those of us who have been there will remember. Please support the two ladies working there now otherwise it’s going to close again.
What am I looking at?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread