The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 30-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thzonespiker View Post
Nadia or Sonia ? A description of how she looks will help others to identify her n keep away.
i think he is toking abt sonia fm his original post. nvr heard bad things abt nadia b4
Old 30-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sex with ladyboys !

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloves View Post
ah yes, the so called "walk of shame". It is a fair question and it played on my mind the first time too. But the facts are these:

- Nobody gives a shit - fucking ladyboys is a way of life in Singapore. If the truth be told, they are probaby envious;
- What other people think is irrelevant. Please don't go through life worrying what other people think of you (especially complete strangers that will play no part in your life);
- Sex with a Ladyboy is the most remarkable, kinkiest, funniest and best sexual experience I have had. Its worth the potential (perceived) embarrassment.

Try it, dude. You will get addicted.
Welcome to the "3rd World" ! Amazing World of Sexy Ladyboys
Old 30-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloves View Post
ah yes, the so called "walk of shame". It is a fair question and it played on my mind the first time too. But the facts are these:

- Nobody gives a shit - fucking ladyboys is a way of life in Singapore. If the truth be told, they are probaby envious;
- What other people think is irrelevant. Please don't go through life worrying what other people think of you (especially complete strangers that will play no part in your life);
- Sex with a Ladyboy is the most remarkable, kinkiest, funniest and best sexual experience I have had. Its worth the potential (perceived) embarrassment.

Try it, dude. You will get addicted.
Well, I know other ppl's opinions matters not.
But what if someone I know drive past? Malu man.

But then again, I do agree that I shd heck care. Just a little fear factor there.

One more question:
Can any of u LB lover let me know if all LB lovers like to top and also like to be bottom?
If like both, then will these bottom lovers will also be turned on by men?
Or bottom lovers only like it if they see boobs?

Just curious abt the psyche of guys who like bottom.
No intention to offend.

Cheers!
Old 30-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg View Post
i think he is toking abt sonia fm his original post. nvr heard bad things abt nadia b4
There are 2 one of them is sonia n another one is nadia. The person whom jarredravi mention is called by the name of sonia.. i remember she got a tattoo on her left hand.. tats wat i can recall..
Old 01-12-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Hmmm, sonia is the bad one?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 01-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Hmmm, sonia is the bad one?
yes sonia is the bad one. pls be careful bro..
Old 01-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
One more question:
Can any of u LB lover let me know if all LB lovers like to top and also like to be bottom?

No intention to offend.

Cheers!
It's kind of like this: some straight men like cock but are not at all sexually attracted to men. Ladyboys look and act like women and also have cocks. So the straight man can experience the joy of cock with someone he is sexually attracted to. Aside from that, there is the exoticism and eroticism of gender bending (not to be underestimated) and the excitement of doing something taboo.

Also, some ladyboys possess extraordinary beauty. And they like having sex with straight men. Gay men, by the way, are not at all attracted to ladyboys.

In terms of being bottoms. If you've ever enjoyed AR or a finger in your ass you would know that anal stimulation can be very pleasurable. There are very sensitive nerve endings in the anus and many men find contact with their prostate gland to be highly pleasurable. If you've ever had a finger in your ass during sex and liked it then imagine how much more you might like a cock in you.

I love cock. I like to suck it and be fucked by it but I'm not at all attracted to men. That's why I love ladyboys. Thai ladyboys are the best.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredravi View Post
Hi bro spread the news my phone s3 got stolen at sight of lorong 18. i did my outcall with sonia a malay local ladyboy pls be aware of her. she steals stuff and item pls beware. i cannot get back my phone anyway its a dangerous place..

[Beware of local maly ladyboy call the name of sonia
This one?

http://i.imgur.com/XgD07.jpg
Old 01-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
It's kind of like this: some straight men like cock but are not at all sexually attracted to men. Ladyboys look and act like women and also have cocks. So the straight man can experience the joy of cock with someone he is sexually attracted to. Aside from that, there is the exoticism and eroticism of gender bending (not to be underestimated) and the excitement of doing something taboo.

Also, some ladyboys possess extraordinary beauty. And they like having sex with straight men. Gay men, by the way, are not at all attracted to ladyboys.

In terms of being bottoms. If you've ever enjoyed AR or a finger in your ass you would know that anal stimulation can be very pleasurable. There are very sensitive nerve endings in the anus and many men find contact with their prostate gland to be highly pleasurable. If you've ever had a finger in your ass during sex and liked it then imagine how much more you might like a cock in you.

I love cock. I like to suck it and be fucked by it but I'm not at all attracted to men. That's why I love ladyboys. Thai ladyboys are the best.
Well said ..
Old 01-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
i love cock. I like to suck it and be fucked by it but i'm not at all attracted to men. That's why i love ladyboys. Thai ladyboys are the best.
=======
aids!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Welcome to the "3rd World" ! Amazing World of Sexy Ladyboys
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:

well said, lb are not man! important take home point.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 02-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tlittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Well, I know other ppl's opinions matters not.
But what if someone I know drive past? Malu man.

But then again, I do agree that I shd heck care. Just a little fear factor there.

One more question:

No intention to offend.

Cheers!
Hmm... Highly recommend u go rowel rd. personally felt tht it is more safer than the lorong 16 gl... I really miss the lr24 thai lb. the quality there r the best. But due to the raids which hv the place die few months ago...
I wonder where those thai lb gone after the raids...

I prefer top. Coz i consider lb as 3rd ladies gen. Nvr consider them as man at all.
Since im not gay. Haha

But i did bottom once before, only for the high kinky seasion tht ended with good end... Not really like bottom. But enjoy to see the lady with the fainted orgasm looks at the end... Tht was great.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
??????????? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not ALL Malay sisters is like tat...
Maybe u choose the wrong LB
Old 02-12-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster