The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tegrity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Some of the brothers share a contact with me, so I thought I reply to this thread.

The small window acts as a deterrent for FJ or even BJ. It’s for the boss to make sure the ML do not do too much funny monkey business or, for the boss to wayang to the authorities that the shop is clean.

I have this contact which has a nice glass frontage. Shop is nicely renovated and bright, none of those black tinted glass. None of the funny cheesy images at the shop front too. The rooms are clean, nice smelling and with light music.

Each room has the sign which says no sexual activities and will be reported to the police. And each room has the small window. When I enter, I thought it’s pretty legit, lol.

ML is late 20s, decent looking, and her massage was super good. Just by massage alone, I thought it’s clean enough. She said she could do juagen for $50, so I try. Never push for P88 so why not, plus her massage was good. Juagen was done without towel.. quite happy with it as I felt it was authentic. I got frequent Ping Ping, Anqi, YF and Mindy, and she is not far off.. she told me it’s not recommended for release but if I want, she do not mind as she understands our needs.. and so, HJ was done but with no towel despite the window.

When the deed was done, I asked her why..she said she will listen.. if there are footsteps, she will quickly cover the dicky with towel. But she never looked at the window at all though, she relies on her ears to hear the footsteps.

She is still around so treat her with respect. Location is in central. Cheers
Hi bro, I'm always interested in jg. Can share contact and location? TIA
Old 30-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

Don't say do it under towel, even they put towel on my tummy , I will remove lol... usually they will also put tissue or block with tissue, I just push them away lol
Old 30-05-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

Under the towel wanking is totally no shiok at all. I prefer those that look you in the eyes, and alternate between licking or twiddling your nipples while jerking you off.
Old 30-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Don't say do it under towel, even they put towel on my tummy , I will remove lol... usually they will also put tissue or block with tissue, I just push them away lol
If they put towel or try to block with a towel, is a good sign that they know you still can shoot a lot and far far. Good sign.

I like when visiting a new ML for the first time and they are less cautious, thinking ...the cum going to dribble out only. Then get a shock when sprayed on their arms or clothes Some drops even get on the hair. Love one ML's momentarily pissed-off look when i accidentally slimed her watch (never give warning!)

Some ML will take the chance to disappear after that, taking time to clean off.

But the best attitude ones are those that casually wipe clean their hands, never leaving the room, and continue massaging you.
Old 30-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Same here. I dont know why they want to do that and not let us shoot freely and onto their hands. They lazy to clean our tummy with hot towels?

I dont like anything on my tummy except her hands which i will onto them
Old 30-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
If they put towel or try to block with a towel, is a good sign that they know you still can shoot a lot and far far. Good sign.

But the best attitude ones are those that casually wipe clean their hands, never leaving the room, and continue massaging you.
Not true, they put as kind of habit. They dont remember who can shoot far or near. They dont have such strong memory

I kena 1 good atittude which I asked her to use the cum as hand lotion. She is so sporting and started to rub and apply onto her hands like crabtree and evelyn until it dry up. Then she asked : Can already?
Old 30-05-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 4
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future

To me. I find it hilarious. Imagine them wanking you off under the towel and they look out of the window and a customer walks by clearly seeing whats going on.

They lock eyes at each other while her hand is sliding up and down the ding dong rapidly. Her straight face turns into a naughty cfm look grinning side to side which reads
"You are next!" Lmfao.

Anyways. All jokes aside. I woudnt go for it when there are so much better sevices available.
Old 30-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today went to massage and the ML from China popped the GQ and I went on with it. What disgust me is she wank me under a towel with no feeling at all and was so mechanical that I can't even shoot. During the process she also kept looking out at the window to see if her boss is spot checking. Worst still, she still demands me to pay her $50 tips. Wanted to gave her $20 but she saw a peice of $50 note in my wallet and she snatches it away.

H&W Spa, Yuki
This exact same thing happened to me last time at that bloody Fave Spa. Agree with you. Might as well don’t do the HJ.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2500 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegrity View Post
Hi bro, I'm always interested in jg. Can share contact and location? TIA

Sent bro.. anyway, I asked this ML

She told me that the window, if someone outside want to peek, it’s not so easy as it is how it was made. From outside, to peep in, the angle is different as the person has to view downwards and it’s not a direct straight line. Plus the lighting affects too. Also, the timing had to be very accurate to see the ML doing a HJ. Not everyone will peep in, and even if they do, the ML could be just doing massage.

I will continue to peep in and test the theory.

For me, she HJ me openly most of the time, and as she has good customer service, she won’t keep looking at that window but using her ears to hear the footsteps on the wooden floor.

I have an unique way of thinking - I don’t mind people to see me do HJ. I got nothing to lose..it’s the ML. I dream of banging ML in the presence of the window, and everyone who pass by can see..hahaha.. but so far no such spa. Hahaha. This contact only HJ at most.
Old 31-05-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

HJ under towel is a total waste of $. Might as well don’t do.

Should save your hard earn $ for other places.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

I always like to have the window when the deed is done

May it be FJ or BJ or just HJ...somehow my thinking is that I love others to see me in action.

I think it is always the girl who loses out and the guy is actually ok. Like in a r/s which goes sour, the guy can walk away and say I fuck u many times..but the girl cant do the same, except for saying the guy kukubird is small or weak or cannot cum. haha

anyway back to topic, the thing about window is that it is supposed to act as a deterrant for such activities and ML has to do it quick to avoid getting caught. Of course some do not care, but for me, I like to get my money's worth and delay my cum for as long as possible.

I have cases whereby was too engrossed and I even bang the ML doggy style and against the wall and managed to open up the sliding door a little. There are some bros who walk past and I bang the ML even harder so she can scream louder. hehe

For HJ, some may cover with towel, and i always will remove it. If the ML cannot take it, I will just say forget it, I do not want the HJ, and they will lose the HJ price. And then, i will proceed to autoroam, most of them have no choice but to let me touch. Some have no choice but to allow me to go under the shirt and tune their nipples or even unhook their bra. But I am not always successful la. It helps if u are their regular.

My most memorable case was this spa with window, i RTM many times till the reception know me. My HJ wise, I pulled up the ML shirt, unhook her bra, and suck her nipples with no resistance. Take note she do not allow others as I had to coax her, but i RTM her 2 times a week for a a few weeks so she is okay. I still manage to cum and guess what...when she RTC, i visit her colleague in the same spa, and she said in chinese..ohh..u are the famous customer, manage to persuade this ML do this - lucky the boss never walk pass, but everyone who walk past saw the ML via the small window.

And one of her customer actually saw the scene and demand for the same thing from this ML..this made my day..wahhaha
Old 01-06-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

can send me bro? i will take good care of her. hehe

Quote:
Some of the brothers share a contact with me, so I thought I reply to this thread.

The small window acts as a deterrent for FJ or even BJ. It’s for the boss to make sure the ML do not do too much funny monkey business or, for the boss to wayang to the authorities that the shop is clean.

I have this contact which has a nice glass frontage. Shop is nicely renovated and bright, none of those black tinted glass. None of the funny cheesy images at the shop front too. The rooms are clean, nice smelling and with light music.

Each room has the sign which says no sexual activities and will be reported to the police. And each room has the small window. When I enter, I thought it’s pretty legit, lol.

ML is late 20s, decent looking, and her massage was super good. Just by massage alone, I thought it’s clean enough. She said she could do juagen for $50, so I try. Never push for P88 so why not, plus her massage was good. Juagen was done without towel.. quite happy with it as I felt it was authentic. I got frequent Ping Ping, Anqi, YF and Mindy, and she is not far off.. she told me it’s not recommended for release but if I want, she do not mind as she understands our needs.. and so, HJ was done but with no towel despite the window.

When the deed was done, I asked her why..she said she will listen.. if there are footsteps, she will quickly cover the dicky with towel. But she never looked at the window at all though, she relies on her ears to hear the footsteps.

Old 01-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Having being wanked under a towel is just like masturbating with the hands inside the shorts/pants. Only difference is it is being done by someone else for a fee

So, I'd rather use that one blue Yusoff Ishak for another hour of full body massage. At least I get gratification over my full body instead of just that little bit

And tht's all I have to say about that

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2500 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
can send me bro? i will take good care of her. hehe
Sent buddy...have fun.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

hi bro, mind sharing the ctc? ty bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1