The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rocca at Balestier

MX is also there too.
Old 31-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Rocco is like the backwater of the massage scene… all the “retirees” work there
Old 31-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timely Rain View Post
Thanks Bro! I found it.

Will go try play play soon
Can share the Malaysian ml? Thanks
Old 31-05-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What meaning of guerilla warfare? Can share more?
Check your PM. You got mail to go for your guerilla warfare in a crowded place.

Points exchange minimum power 8 & above. Thank you.

Cheers .....

Jay
Old 31-05-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Got a Axxxe there at level 2...you can lie there naked as there is no shorts for you to change into...anyway, the massage is so so, entrance is $60 and upwards...playability still OK...can zhut zhut and finger finger...but price is standard for normal hj, otherwise is expensive for other service...milf type 6/10... A is for......
Old 31-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone bombard my mailbox about Zen. Actually I share some picture here and you all decide whether she is elephant or not.

I would say Zen is a legend since her Clark Quay days. 69, deepthroat, painting, CIM, COB, frenching all possible. Of so many I tried, Malay is like a special breed. I believe anal also possible but I say first ah. Never violated Zen’s ass before. But love banging her doggy with her big ass and lovely waist. Piang piang piang…missile tits. Wasted age catching up with her
Old 31-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
forte89 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Everyone bombard my mailbox about Zen. Actually I share some picture here and you all decide whether she is elephant or not.

I would say Zen is a legend since her Clark Quay days. 69, deepthroat, painting, CIM, COB, frenching all possible. Of so many I tried, Malay is like a special breed. I believe anal also possible but I say first ah. Never violated Zen’s ass before. But love banging her doggy with her big ass and lovely waist. Piang piang piang…missile tits. Wasted age catching up with her
Bro can share ctc?
Old 31-05-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
Can share the Malaysian ml? Thanks
I got bad feedback from some bros on this. Better to avoid
Old 31-05-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

thks for legend pics, sibeh hot and yummy still
Old 31-05-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post
Rocco is like the backwater of the massage scene… all the “retirees” work there
OMG OMG “retirees” means 60 and above?
Old 31-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal View Post
There can try if you ok with milfs. Standard damage. My regular was Je**y back then.
Many thanks for advice.

I also saw some thai or malay gals walking there at higher floors. Not sure if they are WL

Scare later hamtam wrongly
Old 31-05-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
MX is also there too.
Uncle, who is MX huh?
Old 31-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forte89 View Post
Bro can share ctc?
this zen contact is avaliable at beautycastle website
Old 01-06-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I got bad feedback from some bros on this. Better to avoid
Is she known as yoyo?
Old 01-06-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Is she known as yoyo?
Bro Errornotfound confirm another name leh.

Who is yoyo? Is she good?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1