The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
BonkHard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonkHard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Got a response that's neither a Yes nor a No. means got chance. Gotta work harder it seems. A few more visits and I might have a decent chance. Back to the drawing board

Some real good expert advised here. Lots to learn from the bros here

Latest Update: She will let me know when she has a window of opportunity.

I sense she has exited from offering a full experience or never done it (probably didn't have the need to). All speculation but if I succeed I update you bro's here.
Old 26-08-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkHard View Post
Got a response that's neither a Yes nor a No. means got chance. Gotta work harder it seems. A few more visits and I might have a decent chance. Back to the drawing board

I sense she has exited from offering a full experience or never done it (probably didn't have the need to). All speculation but if I succeed I update you bro's here.
If you free you should take a walk at a jetty and see people fishing. Then you wonder why people put the worms on the hook to lure the fish to eat, then you think again if the hook doesn't have worm then will the fish bite the hook?
You have the answer right here.
Old 26-08-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ml always kept a list of regulars and she will test out who are the generous one who can support them in cash and buying valuables. She slowly sets plan for u to moves in and showing you that you are a right candidate for her. When you spent too much on her that means you already fall for her. They use loves game to control your mind. Eventually you felt very painful as you kena cheated.

Last edited by Newsasap; 26-08-2023 at 09:42 PM.
Old 26-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

sometimes it is your luck to find a ml who is willing to go hotel with you...for some payment or even free....I had 3 experiences with mls who went out with me to hotel...first was a localised ml who I always look for when I go to their spa...after several months, I asked her if she is free after work, we can go makan and jalan jalan...she agreed and we went to geylang to eat and after some conversations about drinking at a hotel room, she told me can go hotel and drink...so I booked overnight and we just had some drinks on the bed, and I started to undress, she could sense I wanted something else...that night we had sex 3 times...gave her some money to take taxi home the next morning...
Old 26-08-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
sometimes it is your luck to find a ml who is willing to go hotel with you...for some payment or even free....I had 3 experiences with mls who went out with me to hotel...first was a localised ml who I always look for when I go to their spa...after several months, I asked her if she is free after work, we can go makan and jalan jalan...she agreed and we went to geylang to eat and after some conversations about drinking at a hotel room, she told me can go hotel and drink...so I booked overnight and we just had some drinks on the bed, and I started to undress, she could sense I wanted something else...that night we had sex 3 times...gave her some money to take taxi home the next morning...
You are lucky to know the good one. There are some highly skilled in sex that makes you addicted to them.
When u in need of her she will demands a lot from you to exchange her services. Partly you had kena her KC game. Without her you can't concentrate and focus on your job and family.

I have game with many of the popular ones out there. Can be very painful at times.
Old 26-08-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Careful of kc, but if you really want to try further just spend within your means if ask you buy things you gonna think twice or move on to another. That's my own rule.

I have my fair share of being kc and kcing others. Becareful and have fun. Haha. Like some say can be really rewarding.
Old 26-08-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

true, so we have to be clear headed when comes to this kind of relationship...I m sure it is just a fling where the ml won't even care if you are in love with her or not...probably just want some form of support..sometimes we just feel good to have the ml treat you like the special one....
Old 26-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Lucky you bro.
This was how i had to cut off 1 ml.
After a dinner and bang, she assumed she got the entrance to pink ic, and started getting clingy, and jealous when i asked to try other ml at her place.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

It depends on your skill. If you want a good one, it definitely won't happen with just ONE visit lol. It takes some time to build chemistry for that to happen. After trial and error with quite a number of MLs, I picked one and worked on her. Now I have a ML who can go out with me on off days and come to me anytime after work for overnights and it's way worth it than heading to GL. The feeling when we DFK or having sex is way better than being with WLs, though she's a total noob in the other services which a PRC WL can give. But those can improve with me lol. Of course, I won't share this ML so that I can still have her as and when I want. As my taste for girls is different, most bros will probably not pick her over her colleagues anyway lol.

About the point of kena KC, I haven't bought any special gifts for her yet, just got her simple souvenirs when I travel for work or leisure. She did hint me about 七夕 though, but I guess she knows that we are not that kind of relationship (yet). It did affect me in some ways, making me feel like I was cheating when I went to chiong overseas. I don't even go to Geylang much or visited other MLs. Ok, good can save $.

I don't know how deep I'm going to continue with this or just go all the way. I don't care about that "route to pink IC" thing, cuz that takes a long time to achieve. Probably if it can ever reach that time, it may not be any useful for her anymore for anything else except to continue her life with me unless she had other thoughts or something comes along the way.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It is better to make your advances at her in person. The best timing is when she teases you when doing the extras, make your move and get bolder with each time.

Before I finally got this ML to agree to keep coming over, I had another potential target. But I didn't continue cuz I don't need her anymore and the feel with her was somewhat lacking far behind. It will need a longer time to build chemistry so didn't want to invest $, time and effort on her for no reason.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is fishing you to visit her more. You can also plan your own fishing journey. If you not into kc game, money talks.

I heard stories of people throwing lots of money at ML just to bed her overnight. After he got what he wanted, he disappear. These are real big player.
Old 27-08-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Tried a few times with different ML.
The experiences were all good but not a cheap experience. You needs alot of time too.
So if you wants to try, choose someone you can clicked. Otherwise go for the commercial route.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boldtel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
You are lucky to know the good one. There are some highly skilled in sex that makes you addicted to them.
When u in need of her she will demands a lot from you to exchange her services. Partly you had kena her KC game. Without her you can't concentrate and focus on your job and family.

I have game with many of the popular ones out there. Can be very painful at times.
Spoken like a pro, totally agree with you bro. Your Mind and ego will keep fighting you, telling you it’s not all KC and she has feeling for you which might lead to you doing some stupid stuff. I realized You will come at peace when you accept you lost and you are being made used and played. Hope the best for her and Go spend your time and money somewhere else and go back to focusing on your family, life and job.

Last edited by Boldtel; 27-08-2023 at 10:02 PM.
Old 27-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Back in good old days PDMM still the best

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 27-08-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
BonkHard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonkHard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This ML I am targeting is kinda in her mid 30's or less than 40. Well maintained and well groomed type, has a caring persona and seems genuine. Whether she is smarter than she makes herself seem is a mystery. Besides I have no intention in doing anything more than getting her out (into bed) for whatever cost that makes her happy. Can't be going out dinner and Jalan Jalan around. All that I cannot and will not do. Even driving a ML or FL in the car in the past makes me very jittery and uncomfortable. Fear of being spotted is the main concern but also don't wanna give them a feel that I am a Robert.

I need a few more visits to get this going for sure. Might be a few weeks project.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1