The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
trader13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
experience with a club pick up

just thought i share a story since i've always read some good ones. and share my recent experience.

Recently I went to a club with my buddy, to search for a rebound F after a recent break up. We had a table, ordered a bottle and sat down to view the talent.

There wasn't anything much going on as most chicks were already with their boys but then suddenly one pretty girl approached my friend and they started talking.

I nudged him and asked what's happening when two more chicks joined the table. Turned out he was chummy with the first chick and the other two are his friends.

Seeing the window of opportunity, i started chatting up the other two chicks. One of them is particularly attractive, in a off shoulder red top and mini skirt. seems to me that she has decent assets too, B+ and her slim figure, small waist and slender legs attracted me a lot.

I offered both of them drinks and then it begins...

an hour or so later we were all chatting heartily together and playing drinking games. My hand at this point in time was around her (let's call her Lisa), waist. It was really slim and soft, not fatty with love handles. That excited me as girls with good hour glass figures are right up my street.

As we played drinking games, i could spot her cleavage at certain moments. How is a man not to look when her nice rack is housed in a half cup lacy bra! This kind of stimulation sure set my blood racing..

it was approaching 2am at this point in time and everyone was feeling relatively high. Then my friend signalled he's leaving with his chick. That lucky bastard. I then decided to make it a good night for myself too.

I asked Lisa if she wanted to leave with me because my friend is leaving with hers. Surprisingly, she agreed! so i held her hand and walked off to my car.

to be cont'd
Old 11-01-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
angels.delicacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: experience with a club pick up

nice bro keep it up
Old 11-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
Littlefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLittlefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First camper reporting for duty .
Old 11-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camper reporting in

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 18
compaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here too.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ben1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper waiting for updates
Old 12-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

Back. let's continue where i leftoff. if you like it, feel free to up me.

cont'd

it was approaching 2am at this point in time and everyone was feeling relatively high. Then my friend signalled he's leaving with his chick. That lucky bastard. I then decided to make it a good night for myself too.

I asked Lisa if she wanted to leave with me because my friend is leaving with hers. Surprisingly, she agreed! so i held her hand and walked off to my car.

She was staggering slightly as we walked so i took the opportunity to hold her by the waist. And boy, was it good, cos her waist is soft, slim and provided the perfect handle to hold her with. And sometimes she slid down and her full boobs would then fall into my hands, it was soft and round, and oh so arousing. But i pulled her back up and held her waist. Better not risk the opportunity of taking it further...

When we reached the car, I let her into the passenger door first. Then I went into the driver's seat. Then, suddenly, she said "Dear"

Before I could reply, she pulled my head towards her and start kissing me. We locked lips and our tongues swirled. It was a very passionate kiss as she lightly bit my lips, and sucked my lips hard in equal turns. It has been a while so i enjoyed the moment in the carpark (luckily it was quite empty) and kissed her back passionately.

Then I slid down and proceeded to kissed her neck. She breathed into my ear "Dear, do you like me? You have Girlfriend?"

I whispered back yes, I like you and I'm single. And i softly kissed her ear and licked downwards towards the nape of her neck. I felt her kissing me downwards too and then i feel a little bite! She was trying to give me a love bite!

I thought nooo! that's forbidden so I pulled away and kissed her back on the lips. then we stopped. She said "let's go home now"

I was getting hot and i can sense she is horny too. but to suddenly go home?

I had other ideas on my mind so I have to find a way to bring her somewhere.... I started the car and proceeded out of the car park...

to be cont'd
Old 12-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

I was getting hot and i can sense she is horny too. but to suddenly go home?

I had other ideas on my mind so I have to find a way to bring her somewhere.... I started the car and proceeded out of the car park...

As i drove, she kept stroking my thigh and eventually my crotch area, which is full with my erection and she gave me the cheeky smile. "why so big now?" she asked, and i cannot take it anymore.

I drove towards a hotel 81 and parked at the alley behind. She asked me why isn't she home? I didn't care and just frenched her.. after a little bit of pushing from her, she relented. I quickly lowered the seat (automated button) and climbed on top.

Whilst frenching passionately, my hands roamed freestyle. My right hand went for her calf and slowy slide it up her smooth long legs. 167cm height sure gives u good legs to slide up. then i slid it onto her inner thigh and she moaned. Her head tilted back and i kissed her ears, tongued it and swirled my tongues around her ears. More moans were heard and her breathing got heavy...

Then my hands went down her top. As her top is off-shoulder type, i pulled it down with one smooth motion to show her B+ cupglory, complete with lacy bra that's half cup. I was super excited and my hard on was at 110% already.

She moaned further and i took the cue to slip my palm inside her bra, the soft bouncy breasts filled my hand and i dry humped her whilst kissing her, soft breasts in hand...

I can feel her heartbeating faster and her hips started moving to grind my hot hard dick..

At this point, i removed her bra and started suckling on her brown erect nipples. which became longer and harder as i sucked from left to right.

Clearly she was enjoying herself, and moaning, "what are you doing? ahh..ah."
I decided to go back to kissing her as I wanted to fuck her asap. Whilst frenchign her again, she returned her sensual tongue to lick my lips and fence with my own tongue, whilst kissing, I slipped my jeans off and revealed my Full glory underneath (i wasn't wearing underwear).

i continued dry humping her whilst frenching, right hand feeling up her thigh to her pussy, and left hand fondling her beautiful soft boob....

to e cont'd
Old 13-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Nice ONS ... just dun let us high n dry too long
Old 13-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
angels.delicacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: experience with a club pick up

setting up my tent and camp here
Old 13-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice Pls continue...

Cheers
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 13-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

nice stori ..... looking 4ward 2 seeing wat unfolds next ...
Old 13-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
skycock is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskycock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wonderful. Please continue.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
virile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting your continuation.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader13 View Post
to e cont'd
wah bro, you'res such a tease. Stop at the exciting part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1