The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
twist_shout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL steals? You decide.

just went to a FL from FL 2 Dome. BR

Got stolen before. so there's a habit of just bringing exact cash in my pocket. left my wallet in the car.

in this case 2 X $50 notes. after the session i went to toilet awhile, went back and realized i only have 1 pc $50 note left. was upset and have argument with the FL.

she insist i leave my mobile behind and refuse to follow me downstairs to take the money. i left my shoes instead and wore slipper to my car. see my wallet and theres indeed money missing. decided to jus give the money anyway to avoid unnecessary hassle.

be it its her housemate or her. u decide.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
Re: FL steals? You decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twist_shout View Post

Got stolen before. so there's a habit of just bringing exact cash in my pocket. left my wallet in the car.

in this case 2 X $50 notes. after the session i went to toilet awhile, went back and realized i only have 1 pc $50 note left. was upset and have argument with the FL.

she insist i leave my mobile behind and refuse to follow me downstairs to take the money. i left my shoes instead and wore slipper to my car. see my wallet and theres indeed money missing. decided to jus give the money anyway to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Share this stable and warn all bros here in case any of us would visit them.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Which FL ? can post thread or pic ?
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Almost the same situation, didn't check my wallet after checking out of the hotel. Realize that there's a 100 dollar note missing from my wallet. But the fl has already left and i knew that persuading the matter will end up in nowhere too. From that day onwards, whenever visiting an FL, i will bring exact cash to the meeting.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
patrickzapu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, best is to pay first and then no need worry..........

Quote:

Old 02-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Which FL ? can post thread or pic ?
Yea agree. Perhaps if you wouldn't mind letting the brothers here know which FL so we can be cautious and boycott to prevent anymore bro landing into this situation.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

while i don't agree with having paid sex, everyone has their own reasons so i won't comment too much on that.

but if you already have bad experiences of that and even go to the extent of purposely leaving your wallet in your car and bringing exact cash, why would you leave your money in the pocket before you shower? if you've already done the deed why not pay her and then you can shower without worrying if she would steal anything from your pocket - since there's no more money left there.

also, you should not have paid her. if her or her housemate stole your money that's theft and it's illegal. you paying her extra despite knowing that she stole your money is not the right thing to do. if she refuses to let you go, just threaten to call the police, and really do it if she continues.

it's not an illegal act on your part, however she has much more to lose and also what she is doing is bordering on illegal. (prostitution itself is not illegal but public solicitation is. pimping is illegal as well. furthermore, seeing you are 100% sure that you had the money, either her or her friend will know they stole the money and you're not someone to mess with. in fact, they're just trying their luck to get some extra money from you)
Old 02-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
twist_shout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdifferent View Post

it's not an illegal act on your part, however she has much more to lose and also what she is doing is bordering on illegal. (prostitution itself is not illegal but public solicitation is. pimping is illegal as well. furthermore, seeing you are 100% sure that you had the money, either her or her friend will know they stole the money and you're not someone to mess with. in fact, they're just trying their luck to get some extra money from you)
i agree with u. wasnt really in a mood. and decided not much hassle . take it as a lesson learned
Old 02-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickzapu View Post
Bro, best is to pay first and then no need worry..........
First pay? But she will give you even poorer service.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i agree with u. wasnt really in a mood. and decided not much hassle . take it as a lesson learned
that's the problem with singaporeans, we are generally do not like confrontations and trouble, even if we are the one in the right, we tend to avoid them. it's a good thing though. sometimes, we have to stand up for ourselves if we are in the right and the situation is favourable towards us.

like everything else in life, take it as a lesson, move on and know what to do when you encounter similar situations.

cheers!
Old 02-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Hello bro.. I've had my money stolen twice too .
Suck thumb next time hide the cash ba
Old 02-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Why not provide the information in full ?

Share the FL details.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Zapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Although I do not agree with paying for sex, everyone have their desire and needs. My advice is always bring your pants when going to the toilet or if it troublesome, use a small sling bag. Bring sufficient money and avoid bringing any valuables just to avoid any conflict in the event that something is missing.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Only ever happen to me in FL2, best bet is take exact change so if they want to play price later you can just show how much you have.
Just post her details if you sure the money was taken, else other bros suffer also.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
First pay? But she will give you even poorer service.
Bro,
That's what I always thought.
But the last three times, today included, I paid first and the the service was just as good.
I usually hide some extra notes in case I want to tip extra, though, if I really had a superb time.
So now, I pay first. If happy, I add some more later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1