The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-03-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!
She goes by the name Yang yang euros in WeChat.. tried her a month ago, fake boobs, bad service, keep using phone. Not recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Her business so bad huh, suddenly positive recommendations on her surfacing a lot.

For the unsuspecting ones, search under Tao Zi for her past FRs. Most girls change name for a purpose. Same reason usually you won't see the likes of Xue Er become Xue Xue, Angel becomes Angelia, 7 Princess becomes 8 Princess. Most retain the good name they have built up.
Old 03-03-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 07-03-2022 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Deleted post
Old 03-03-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
$130 is rough! Wonder how she came up with this number... it's uncommon.
Even at tat price she will have tons of bookings. So she dun care. Heard she say last time some bro even suggest to her to up the price to 150.
Old 04-03-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Finally there is someone who speak the truth

Last time wanted to visit her, after I search for the FRs, decided not to visit
went tao zi once, ok for me. but nothing too special and too far away, didnt rtm. heard that later she offer unlim hj or sth?
Old 04-03-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
MercuryLad is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi, would like to humbly ask bros here if anyone tried manman recently? Tried searching, last mentioned in Jan but was not FR. Thanks..
Old 04-03-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
negrogato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
ML: Xiao La Jiao

Looks: 8/10 Poly kind of Ah Lian looks

Body: 9/10 Petite, short. with well shaped A boobs. I am not a boobs lover, more to petite lover wahaha

Massage: 9/10 Surprisingly got the strength, and she learn massage before, so she know where to press for the blood circulation

Sensual: 4G for me with underwear on

Location: A very nice condo. And yea like another bro mentioned, got a roommate in another room, but I never ask who she is

GFE: 10/10, Wah I totally clicked with her, she treated me like a BF.

RTM: At first I going to RTM marathon xi only, but now I found someone who is much better

Review: I am surprise that she don't have much review, its either bro keep it to themselves. Or her service is on and off depends on customer.
But I got almost everything from her except bj&fj, never ask if able to topup or whatsoever, I am not there for those also. Most importantly is the feeling is non-commercial, almost like we enjoyed each other sensually.
Thanks for the tip. I visited her and im hooked. Going to go regullarly
Old 04-03-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
negrogato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont know how to post like. You can find in sglonelyguy.com xiao la jiao contact number. Look for 22 y.o. Xiao la jiao, thats her. Difficult to book but definately worth the wait
Old 04-03-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
She goes by the name Yang yang euros in WeChat.. tried her a month ago, fake boobs, bad service, keep using phone. Not recommended.
Well this Tao Tao aka Tao Zi clearly has strong backing lurking in this thread la so for bros who values points, just be cautious if you speak ill of her, else you will see lots of red comments coming your way. Good that there's others whom are aware of her service standards
Old 04-03-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Have been fking too much so looking for decent massage. Decided on mi li.

Stay alone, house is clean, good massage skills and easy to chat.

Look exactly like pictures, slim waist. I will rate 8.5/10. Those who like SYT, give it a try.

But for the price range, there are better options out there. She has limited playability.

HJ performed in three positions. First is sit cross-legged at cock there and stroke. You can grope her teenager-breast here. Sometimes her nipple will turn hard.

Second position is when she lie down next to you and lick your nipple while stroking cock. I continue to tune her nipple, the other hand slip into her shorts and play her butt cheek.

Third position, she slid down when I was about to push her panties aside and finger her. I think to defend me, she slid down so that I cannot reach. At this point I also sian and just let her do her job without touching her.

In conclusion, massage good, limited playability but SYT (look like pictures), but better option within SLG given the same attributes but higher playability.

I will not RTM.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 04-03-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Me too!!! �� Easily has one of the best figure and boobs amongst the available selection now. Although she does have quite a feisty temper if you rub (figuratively) her on the wrong side.
Summer does have a slamming body I just adored. I didn't visit her on her first stint, so I don't know what she was like then. But when she came back last year, I found Summer to be just the sweetest, sexiest, cutely blur, most loving young lady. I liked her a lot. Our sessions were steamy. Our bodies always in inimate, pleasured entanglement.

Then something happened. She started to change after a couple of months.

I can only describe it as being "poisoned" by other customers. She started to listen to them and started to pull back on her services. I used to enjoy her full on bbbj, but after a couple of months, she stopped it. She'll only licked very lightly on the shaft saying she was told it was very dangerous to give full bbbj. Other things changed too. She wasn't as spontaneous and didn't feel as liberated as before. She seemed to be more measured in what she said and did. She wasn't the same Summer I adored, so I moved on. Oh well.... next!
Old 04-03-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Summer does have a slamming body I just adored. I didn't visit her on her first stint, so I don't know what she was like then. But when she came back last year, I found Summer to be just the sweetest, sexiest, cutely blur, most loving young lady. I liked her a lot. Our sessions were steamy. Our bodies always in inimate, pleasured entanglement.

Then something happened. She started to change after a couple of months.

I can only describe it as being "poisoned" by other customers. She started to listen to them and started to pull back on her services. I used to enjoy her full on bbbj, but after a couple of months, she stopped it. She'll only licked very lightly on the shaft saying she was told it was very dangerous to give full bbbj. Other things changed too. She wasn't as spontaneous and didn't feel as liberated as before. She seemed to be more measured in what she said and did. She wasn't the same Summer I adored, so I moved on. Oh well.... next!
Yes, she used to be so "innocent" and "genuine" that makes one have to urge to visit and explore... then the pattern start to come out...

TMT
Old 04-03-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes, she used to be so "innocent" and "genuine" that makes one have to urge to visit and explore... then the pattern start to come out...
But she is a little "blonde" hehe ,  and I guess impressionable. So she listened to bad, or rather selfish, advice.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Well this Tao Tao aka Tao Zi clearly has strong backing lurking in this thread la so for bros who values points, just be cautious if you speak ill of her, else you will see lots of red comments coming your way. Good that there's others whom are aware of her service standards
She has been recommended to me via PM. Ah well, it's SBF after all, easy for one man's meat or words to be another's poison. Point-less.

I usually focus on my own criteria and selections as scheduled.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

This girl is no stranger to some of us. Her services are top notch.
I went rtm 3 times already this year. She deserves my recommendation to bros here. So here’s the MR.

Look wise, is subjective. I find her attractive the more I visits her. She’s those that looks will grow on you. Smooth skin, very nice to touch. She’s not that plump, just bigger size than average due to bone size. Don’t worry, u won’t get squash.

Service wise, this is her scoring part. She’s very hardworking, what you request, she will try her best to do, but within her limit. U want shoot 3, 5 times, she will try her best. But u also must try your best lo. Her massage is very solid and right on points. Full body massage is really from head to toe. Cat bath… if you are weak, you will be like those 倩女幽魂 man, left the world. I left as a jelly man, so still ok.
5G roaming. All outside ok. Go try it yourself. Not vanilla definitely.
She knows her thing.

She’s is definitely not a time watcher. If there’s no other appointments, she will make you stay longer. I got additional treats after session to replenish my lost mojo.

Overall session is really good. That’s why rtm 3 times Liao. And will continue to support.

Just sharing. Stay safe bros.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She wasn't the same Summer I adored, so I moved on. Oh well.... next!
Guess her name gives it away.

What comes summer is autumn, and after autumn is winter. It starts off hot, then it starts falling, and becomes cold eventually

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1