The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Include me in your next cheong, ok?
Old 12-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheong ktv

Quote:
Originally posted by seekfun
Include me in your next cheong, ok?
me planning to cheong ktv tomorrow night-Thursday. Whoever interested pm me. if no 1 interested i will go alone :P me keepin to small group, 3-4 pax, no more. money up front.

pm me name/mobile, time available & ktv preference, budget. if fit-fit ok i will call.

tks & cheers...
Old 14-11-2003, 05:00 PM
hungryghost

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up not too late i hope...

Bros, I'm also a newbie. Next time got cheong in small groups, maybe can consider me please? I can abide by the money up front rule
Old 22-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Regardless of old or new timers, the most important thing is to have a great time 2gether. Look forward to chiong with you guys soon.

P.S: Bro waypastprime, looks like you r' more into KTVs than in clubbing liao....

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 24-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
P.S: Bro waypastprime, looks like you r' more into KTVs than in clubbing liao....
Oh come on, one must diversify into different fields.... I enjoyed hopping from one type to another..... But nevertheless, I should be joining u guys for another round yet again...

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 29-11-2003, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Cool I'm Back

I'm back to chionging ways, but no khakis liao... and i've lost touch with the chionging scenes... my last visit was MG many mths back... any bros wanna chiong together? looking for a happening ktv still...... split the cost... i drink anything from beer to liquor...
Old 05-12-2003, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ozoze74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is BBBJ?

Since this is a thread for newbie, what is the different between BJ and BBBJ?
Old 05-12-2003, 12:38 PM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is BBBJ?

Quote:
Originally posted by ozoze74
Since this is a thread for newbie, what is the different between BJ and BBBJ?
Go to here....

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html

Go to the centre page and u will be able to find tons of explanations for abbreviations used here...

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 19-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Bro SEEKFUN

Bro SEEKFUN, you gotto clear yr mailbox b4 my pm can go through..... drop me a pm when u r ready
Old 30-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Lifeguard70 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Hi there, I am very new here. I have some questions that may sound "silly or stupid" to some of you out there.

1) What is the age group that you guys always hanged out with. I am 34. Am I too "old" to join you. Why I ask? I ever went out with these group of "boys". I think they are about in their mid 20+. And they said I am a "bit" too old in their group.

2) I never "cheong" such places before (Mine mainly those normal KTVs), and I would like to try. So roughtly how much we must spend per "cheong"? I have budget constrain. I don't drink liquor, only beer.

3) Can I join in on your next "cheong" (If time permit)?
Old 31-12-2003, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifeguard70
Hi there, I am very new here. I have some questions that may sound "silly or stupid" to some of you out there.

1) What is the age group that you guys always hanged out with. I am 34. Am I too "old" to join you. Why I ask? I ever went out with these group of "boys". I think they are about in their mid 20+. And they said I am a "bit" too old in their group.

2) I never "cheong" such places before (Mine mainly those normal KTVs), and I would like to try. So roughtly how much we must spend per "cheong"? I have budget constrain. I don't drink liquor, only beer.

3) Can I join in on your next "cheong" (If time permit)?
Oh come on, Fun has no boundaries.... If u wishes to drink beer then u should go to budget ktvs like katong, TH and MG.... U can try to pm the guys that are more actively organising and they will be glad to invite u to any upcoming cheongs... How to 'spot' them??? Look at the specific threads and u will know further...

Old 03-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Padawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clear some dounts

Brudders, I not so new to the forum. Has written in other threads but dun understand some of the terms used. Thus, difficult to appreciate what brudders are talking about when using such words. Trust me I have been through the entire thread & the FAQ but cld not find the explanations. Hope some brudder wld help me understand the terms so that I can appreciate the discussions better!

1. What is SYT?
2. What is PCC?
3. I know HC. Is a massage shop different from a HC?
4. What is a tui nia shop?
Old 03-01-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wahsaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clear some dounts

Quote:
Originally posted by Padawan
Brudders, I not so new to the forum. Has written in other threads but dun understand some of the terms used. Thus, difficult to appreciate what brudders are talking about when using such words. Trust me I have been through the entire thread & the FAQ but cld not find the explanations. Hope some brudder wld help me understand the terms so that I can appreciate the discussions better!

1. What is SYT?
2. What is PCC?
3. I know HC. Is a massage shop different from a HC?
4. What is a tui nia shop?
Bro Padawan
1. SYT - Sweet Young Thing (this one I guess lah)
2. PCC - Pah Chew Cheng (spoken hokkien) refering to masterbation.
3. Massage shop - I suppose also referring to tui na (Chinese word for massage) shop which is normally very much smaller than a HC; without proper or with limited showering facilities.

Cheers
Old 09-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Smile Chiong together

Hi all,

I'm a newbie and would like to join in the fun. Being to KTV once before but that was a long time. Therefore, I would consider myself a novice. Of cos, money upfront though need to know the kind of expense. Must plan budget rite....
Old 15-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang
cheonging

I sense a KEFOS trilogy coming up......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1