The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ohh lidat everythin no hav orr...
mayb bcos i come this hse quite often so she put in a bit mor effort 4 me.
but this not oways an advantage. sometime ago i go to another hse..when e grs saw me..they go in unison haiz...this guy again.
othertime some gers wil say...u...come try manymany ger oreadi horr. so after this then u go find others hor...n gimme e blackface.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
haha yaloh....they think u always butterfly....no need to serve u well....save their effort
Haha yeah! That's human nature!
Old 11-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Haha yeah! That's human nature!
canot leh .. i cannot just accept my fate lidat ..
must learn from those high hand one.. like whorelord horr .. dai sweetok his way to the girls heart .. and she'll giv him her everything ..
must learn from these sifu level .. turn disaster into opportunity
Old 11-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
After number called, to my horror, ang pai who is going to ord soon whispered something to new gal. I couldn't hear as not near enough.
Fuck! go in room everything cannot super sop. Black face.
555... i think she said .. i saw this guys handsome cock before ... many many many times laew ... cock head pink one
Old 11-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555... i think she said .. i saw this guys handsome cock before ... many many many times laew ... cock head pink one
Nope she probably tell new gal this guy have hiv.
Smart gals will probably retort "how did you know"?
But most wl are not smart and will proceed to give me black face.

Reminds me of former wh43 g10 the one with huge enhanced boobs.
I took her 3 times 6months apart from each other.
Then when I return to regular g9 mew, g10 bluff the rest of the gals that I rawed her and I have hiv. One smart gal g8 tell her off "if he has hiv, then you also have hiv!" What a brilliant rescue by g8. 5555
Old 11-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Nope she probably tell new gal this guy have hiv.
Smart gals will probably retort "how did you know"?
But most wl are not smart and will proceed to give me black face.

Reminds me of former wh43 g10 the one with huge enhanced boobs.
I took her 3 times 6months apart from each other.
Then when I return to regular g9 mew, g10 bluff the rest of the gals that I rawed her and I have hiv. One smart gal g8 tell her off "if he has hiv, then you also have hiv!" What a brilliant rescue by g8. 5555
"how did u know" g8 told her that?
p.s. i try to b smart 😁

lol 2 condom, wtf to the max!
Old 11-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
"how did u know" g8 told her that?
p.s. i try to b smart ��

lol 2 condom, wtf to the max!
G9 mew told me lah.

I reply I rtf g10 twice in space of 1year.
Do u think what she say is true?

I tried g8 once but no rtf due to no bbbjn tattoo on boobs but passionate frenching.

2 condoms actually increase the chance of tearing.
Ps: mew wasn't the one who wear 2condoms on me. It was former 66g g78 with the ang pai being G4 pui. Bitch!
Old 11-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
stryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: L8h43

Hello to all bros,
I touched down home ground earlier this month after my 6 years of disappearance in SG due to overseas job posting, gone through numerous FRs contributed in all areas such as geylang, dome 1 2 3 and L before planning and starting my fucking spree during this 1 week+.
Upon reaching, I picked G9 and went for 2 sessions as she was giving me this CFM seductive look.
Pretty face milf, big boobs, clean shaven pussy, nice bj without cap, good response and chemistry between me and her.
FR might differ according to each personal encounter, but she had provided me an overall of 9/10 good and positive session.

Big thanks to all bros' honest FRs which is why I decided to step into this house and give it a try.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How many season with G38
Old 11-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

saw g17 sitting on the sofa today for quite long, all the other 3-4 girls slowly got picked and she was the only 1 left....looks like queue for her has shrink

But she also look like not so keen for biz at all

Today narrow down my targets to 3, 8, 13 and 38...finally decide on 8
Old 11-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster (B)

How the fatty G38 anyone try share
Old 11-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard74 View Post
Go back for G38 again,she still remember me
Her service still same 10/10 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
10/10 sure lol
Old 11-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Today narrow down my targets to 3, 8, 13 and 38...finally decide on 8
u jump ship....betray ur teelak....dats why she very sad no mood to do biz...u die oreadi ..
Old 11-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
u jump ship....betray ur teelak....dats why she very sad no mood to do biz...u die oreadi ..
Lol ! Haiz.....not i want to jump ship....is she dun wan me...guess im too old for her
Old 11-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Saw G17 on sofa as well, the last few times I visit. But she got a lot of competition in this house. Not easy to sustain the Ang Pai badge of honour in this house.
I mostly visit late at night, hence I cannot vouch her level of business during the day/evening
Old 11-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Anyone tried 15 ? Boobs look massive. Real or fake ?
saw her many times but din try as not my type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Saw G17 on sofa as well, the last few times I visit. But she got a lot of competition in this house. Not easy to sustain the Ang Pai badge of honour in this house.
I mostly visit late at night, hence I cannot vouch her level of business during the day/evening
wow...looks like its confirmed then....her biz seems to have dropped....i visited early evening today. she wasnt keen at all when walk in customers come in

i wonder if something happened.....hope she is fine
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1