The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hydestiny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
when revenge turns into lust then love

I'm sorry if my story is not as erotic as what I have read in here. There is a little truth in it but mostly imagination. Apologize for my bad English as i am not extremely well educated. I'll just try my best and hope that you guys likes it.

*beep beep*, the display on the phone light up. “Where are you?’ Andrew asked. I send him a location map and turn off my phone.

Looking out at the dark black sea, a flashback of the earlier argument that I had with my boyfriend Ben just pops back into my head. I wasn’t in the mood to talk neither meet anyone but Andrew had just happen to text me at that moment wanting to meet me. I knew Andrew a few months back on a dating website and have not met him in person just a photo profile. Anyway back to the topic, I was depressed. Sitting all alone in the middle of nowhere, looking out at a sea of blackness. Tears started to flow.

Thinking back of the earlier argument I had makes me blood boil and yet sad at the same time. I wanted to take revenge. I wanted to do something that might make my boyfriend mad if he even finds out. I wanted something more. I switched on my phone again and this time there is 5 text messages all from Andrew.

“Are you ok?”
“Do you need me to accompany you?”
“I’m coming down now”
“Where are you?”
“I’m there”

I looked around me and I saw a vague figure walking slowly towards me. He was tall, lean but muscular. My heart skips a beat. I took my cellphone and dial his number. *ring ring* his phone rang. In a spilt second, he was standing just a few feet away from me.

“Are you Cat?”
“Yes, and you must be Andrew?”

We sat around for almost 3 hours talking a little about ourselves, our jobs and past relationships. We were sitting at a relatively far distance but as the conversation progress, we got closer. We sat closer and closer till both our knee are touching. He put his arm around my shoulder and I just got the weirdest feel for I did not object. Suddenly, we looked at each other and for a moment there, there’s sparks. I quickly looked away and at my cell phone.

“It’s 5am, I guess I need to get going.”
“Let me send you back.”

**To Be Continue**
Old 22-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
dander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: when revenge turns into lust then love

Please continue.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pengembara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sister Hydestiny,

You have a great imagination and excellent writing skills-and there's absolutely nothing wrong with your English. I enjoyed reading your first post and look forward to hearing more. Without knowing what's coming, but from reading the title of the thread, it sounds like a classic rebound situation which, hopefully, turns out well in the end (you were rejected by Ben and then met Andrew during times of despair and feeling unwanted). Forgive my presumption of the ending but I sincerely hope it's a happy one.

If I may share my own experiences, a relationship entered on the rebound has not worked well for me as the mind is sometimes not very objective and one is feeling hurt and very vulnerable to someone (anyone) who shows sympathy. I learnt, over the years, to put some distance and time between relationships, to re-connect with myself and reflect on what may have gone wrong, instead of plunging headlong into another entanglement. But, then again, I am a romantic and optimist at heart and I am sure that happy endings are possible even in rebound situations-and I hope yours is one of them.

Take care.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengembara View Post
Sister Hydestiny,

You have a great imagination and excellent writing skills-and there's absolutely nothing wrong with your English. I enjoyed reading your first post and look forward to hearing more. Without knowing what's coming, but from reading the title of the thread, it sounds like a classic rebound situation which, hopefully, turns out well in the end (you were rejected by Ben and then met Andrew during times of despair and feeling unwanted). Forgive my presumption of the ending but I sincerely hope it's a happy one.

If I may share my own experiences, a relationship entered on the rebound has not worked well for me as the mind is sometimes not very objective and one is feeling hurt and very vulnerable to someone (anyone) who shows sympathy. I learnt, over the years, to put some distance and time between relationships, to re-connect with myself and reflect on what may have gone wrong, instead of plunging headlong into another entanglement. But, then again, I am a romantic and optimist at heart and I am sure that happy endings are possible even in rebound situations-and I hope yours is one of them.

Take care.
Yes, I definitely resonate with what you wrote.

I too have been guilty of doing revenge sex. But have stopped myself after that as a few days later I feel an enormous pang of guilt and loss of self-pride. But that was many many years back when I was young and naive.

However, I must also confide that I have also been involved in some 'comfort sex' more recently. I must say that this is different from Revenge Sex.

Comfort Sex to me, felt pretty good. I had no remorse the day after. In fact, we were together for a few days, and we did it again as we were on a weeklong getaway. He's married and I am not. I am well aware he will not be leaving his wife for me. But I am ok with that. I have been enjoying his company for the last few months and I find him to be a great distraction with no strings attached. I am not expecting any thing to be honest.

Am I sick or what?
Old 25-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pengembara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkypussy View Post
Yes, I definitely resonate with what you wrote.

I too have been guilty of doing revenge sex. But have stopped myself after that as a few days later I feel an enormous pang of guilt and loss of self-pride. But that was many many years back when I was young and naive.

However, I must also confide that I have also been involved in some 'comfort sex' more recently. I must say that this is different from Revenge Sex.

Comfort Sex to me, felt pretty good. I had no remorse the day after. In fact, we were together for a few days, and we did it again as we were on a weeklong getaway. He's married and I am not. I am well aware he will not be leaving his wife for me. But I am ok with that. I have been enjoying his company for the last few months and I find him to be a great distraction with no strings attached. I am not expecting any thing to be honest.
Am I sick or what?
Dear Sister,

No, you are not sick, just someone who can successfully compartmentalize their lives. This is the biggest challenge as I have found out over the years. The fact that you can distinguish 'revenge sex' from 'comfort sex' shows that you are in touch with your feelings-but I would guess that it requires a lot of self-discipline to make sure that 'comfort sex' does not become 'love sex' or 'emotional sex'. Human beings being what they are the dividing line can be easily crossed without you even knowing it. I think other sisters (and brothers) can probably learn from you, the way you have learnt from your younger days. I believe one of the key observations you made was "not expecting anything"-if only all of us can adopt this attitude. Expecting too much from a person places him/her on a pedestal and sets one up for heartache and disappointment. I have learnt not to do this so that if something good comes out of it, and the person delivers beyond expectation, it becomes like a bonus just before CNY!! Take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1